Alliance University Admission 2023: Application Form (Started), Eligibility
Alliance University 2023 Application Form has been started through online mode for UG & PG courses. The admission will be given to candidates on the basis of university level entrance exam, national level and state level exams. The university offers various courses under UG and PG programmes in the field of Engineering, Law, Management field, etc. Those candidates who will be shortlisted will be able to take admission in Alliance University campus. In this article, we have provided details about Alliance University Admission 2023 such as application form, exam date, eligibility, etc.
Alliance University 2023 Notifications – Apply Started
Alliance University 2023 Application Form has been started for various UG courses. Click here to apply.
Alliance University 2023 Application Form has been started for MBA courses. Click here to apply.
Alliance University 2023 Brochure has been started for MBA courses. Check here .
Alliance University 2023 Overview
|Process Name||Alliance University Admission 2023|
|Type of exam||UG and PG courses|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Courses offered||Engineering, law, management, etc.|
Here are the list of various courses offered by Alliance University 2023:
- UG courses: BBA, BA LLB, B. Tech, B.Com., BVA, B.Sc., BFA, etc.
- PG courses: MBA in Digital Transformation, MA in Creative Writing, M. Sc. in Data Science, MA in Economics, LLM, etc.
Alliance University 2023 Admission Date
Check the admission dates for Alliance University 2023 given below:
For MBA course:
|Application form starts||Started|
|Last date for submission of application form||31st March 2023|
For B.Tech & Other UG/ PG course:
|Application form starts||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||31st March 2023|
|Entrance exam||1st week of July 2023|
|Admission selection||2nd week of August 2023|
Alliance University 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about the Application form for Alliance University with some key instructions given below:
- Application form for UG & PG course has been released and can be filled till 31st March 2023.
- Application form for Alliance University 2023 is available through online mode.
- The application form for B.Tech & other UG, PG courses has been released.
- Candidates must have to fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualifications, phone number, etc.
- The details in the application form must be correct as there will be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- Candidates must not forget to upload scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- After entering all the details, take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate can pay using Debit card, Credit card, and Net Banking for transaction.
- For offline mode, candidate must pay by Demand Draft (DD) for transaction.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 2000/- for NRI or SAARC category candidate).
Alliance University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for Alliance University 2023 provided below:
For B.Tech course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates).
- Score: Candidate must have valid score of JEE Main, JEE Advanced, Karnataka CET, AUSAT or any other state level engineering exam.
For MBA course:
- Qualification: The candidate must have bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST category candidate) in qualifying exam.
- Score: Candidate must have valid score of GMAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ KMAT.
Alliance University 2023 Admission Procedure
The admission procedure for Alliance University 2023 will be conducted in various rounds. The admission will be based on the university level entrance exam called AUSAT and AMAT.
Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test (AUSAT) is for B.Tech, BBA, B.Com etc whereas Alliance Management Aptitude Test is for MBA, M.Tech etc. courses.
The candidates will be allotted seats based on the performance of candidate in university level entrance exam. The university will also accept the other national level and state level entrance exam scores for admission.
Alliance University 2023 Entrance Exam
The Alliance University 2023 will conduct the university level entrance exam by which candidates will be selected for various courses. For Undergraduate courses university will conduct AUSAT (Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test) entrance exam.
For MBA courses, university will conduct AMAT (Alliance Management Aptitude Test) entrance exam and for MTech course there will be AEAT entrance exam (Alliance Engineering Aptitude Test).
Alliance University 2023 Merit List/ Result
Alliance University 2023 Merit list will be released after completion of exam. The authority will release the result for every candidate who participated in exam. The merit list will be prepared on the marks obtained by candidates in entrance exam.
Those candidates who will clear the exam their name will be present in the merit list and will be shortlisted for counselling rounds. The merit list will be prepared separately for diverse courses. Candidate must download the result for future reference.
Alliance University 2023 Counselling
The candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of final merit list. The Alliance University 2023 counselling will be held through online and offline mode both. Counselling will be conducted in various steps like registration, seat allotment, etc.
All the shortlisted candidates have to participate in counselling process as seats will be allotted through counselling procedure only. Candidates will have to report at the counselling center for document verification and completing the admission procedure.
Alliance University 2023 Admission
The final admission will be based on the candidates performance in various examination and Personal Interview (PI) round. Candidates need to visit the allotted centre on given date and time.
The authority will release the admission letter for shortlisted candidates for admission procedure. It will be necessary to bring the documents in original and photocopy for the purpose of verification.
Documents requires at the time of admission:
- Diploma mark sheet
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheet
- Admission letter
- AUEET 2023 admit card
- Work experience proof
- National exam score card
If you have any query related to Alliance University Admission 2023 you can ask in the comment section below.
When will admissions start for 2023 for bsc (hons) computer science and in can you please tell that in alliance university semester is of 4 months or 6 months?
It will be updated in our article when dates & details will be out officially.