Alliance University Admission 2024: Application Form (Out), Dates
Alliance University 2024 Application Form has been released for UG & MBA courses. Admission will be given to the candidates on the basis of scores of university level exam, national level and state level examinations. This university offers admission into various UG and PG courses in the field of Engineering, Law, Management, etc. Those candidates who will shortlisted successfully will be able to get admission in Alliance University campus. To appear for the admission procedure, candidates have to submit the application form through online mode. In this article, we have provided the complete details related to Alliance University Admission 2024 such as application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
Alliance University 2024 Notifications – Application Released
Alliance University 2024 Application Form has been released for various UG course. Click here to apply for UG courses.
Alliance University 2024 Application Form has been released for MBA course. Click here to apply for MBA.
Alliance University’s highest placement package for MBA 2023-24 programmes from 26.1 LPA to 32.54 LPA.
Alliance University 2024 Overview
|Alliance University Admission 2024
|Level of admission
|UG/ PG level
|University level exams
|Mode of application
|Engineering, law, management, etc.
We have provided the various courses offered by Alliance University 2024:
- UG Courses: BBA, BA LLB, B.Tech., B.Com., BVA, B.Sc., BGA, etc.
- PG Courses: MBA in Digital Transformation, MA in Creative Writing, M.Sc. in Data Science, MA in Economics,, LLM, etc.
Alliance University 2024 Admission Dates
Candidates can check given below Alliance University 2024 admission dates:
For MBA Course:
|Application form release
|Last date for submission of application form
|29th Feb 2024 (July Batch)
For B.Tech. & Other UG/ PG course:
|Application form release
|Last date to submit application form
|4th week of May 2024
|1st week of July 2024
|2nd week of August 2024
Alliance University 2024 Application Form
Candidates can check out the details related to Alliance University 2024 application form:
- The Alliance University 2024 application form has been released for UG & PG courses.
- Application form for MBA courses has been started from 1st October 2023.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
- Candidates have to submit the details like personal, educational qualification, phone number etc. in the form.
- The submitted details in the application form should be correct as there will be no correction facility provided by the authority.
- The scanned documents of photograph and signature in the prescribed format will also be uploaded in the application form.
- To complete the procedure, submit the application fee through online mode.
- After submitting the form, take a hardcopy of the filled form for further usage.
- Candidates can submit the fee through online mode.
- For online mode, Debit card, credit card, and net banking can be used for transaction.
- Demand Draft (DD) facility is also available for offline mode fee payment.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 2000/- for NRI or SAARC category candidates).
How to Apply for Alliance University 2024
Check out the given points to know the apply procedure:
- Step-1: Visit the website of Alliance University (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Enter the details to register yourself first.
- Step-3: Fill the application form with personal, educational qualification and other asked details.
- Step-4: Now upload the scanned documents as per the given specifications.
- Step-5: Submit the application fee through online mode.
- Step-6: Preview the filled details and press the submit button.
- Step-7: Take a hardcopy of the filled form for further usage in admission procedure.
Alliance University 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the given Alliance University 2024 eligibility criteria before filling the form:
|For B.Tech. Course
|For MBA Course
Alliance University 2024 Admission Procedure
There will be various rounds in the Alliance University 2024 admission procedure. Admission will be given on the basis of the university level entrance exam called AUSAT and AMAT. The Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test (AUSAT) exam will be conducted for admission in B.Tech., BBA, B.Com, whereas Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT) will be conducted for admission in MBA, M.Tech. courses.
The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the performance of the candidates in university level entrance exam. The university will also accept the scores of national level and state level entrance exams for admission.
Alliance University 2024 Entrance Exam
The university level entrance exam will be conducted by the Alliance University to select the candidates for admission in various courses. For Undergraduate admission, the AUSAT (Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test) entrance exam will be conducted by the university.
The university will conduct the AMAT (Alliance Management Aptitude Test) for MBA admissions and AEAT entrance exam (Alliance Engineering Aptitude Test) for M.Tech admission.
Alliance University 2024 Merit List/ Result
After the entrance exam, the merit list will be released by the university. Candidates will be able to check the merit list through online mode on the website. The result will be released for those candidates who participated in the exam.
A merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam. Those candidates who will clear the exam will be called to participate in the counselling rounds. A separate merit list will be prepared by the university for diverse courses. Candidates are advised to keep the result safe for further admission procedure.
Alliance University 2024 Counselling
The Alliance University 2024 counselling will be organized by the university for shortlisted candidates. The candidates will be called for the counselling procedure on the basis of the released final merit list. It will be organized through online and offline mode. There will be various rounds conducted in the counselling session such as registration, seat allotment, etc.
It will be mandatory for all the shortlisted candidates to participate in the counselling procedure. The seats will be allotted to the participated candidates only. Candidates will have to report to the allotted centre for document verification and completing the further admission procedure.
Alliance University 2024 Admission
The Alliance University 2024 admission will be given to those candidates who will be shortlisted by the university. On the basis of the candidates performance in the entrance exam and personal Interview (PI) round, the final admission will be given.
Candidates will have to visit the allotted centres on the given date and time for reporting. The university will release the admission letter for all the shortlisted candidates for admission procedure. It will be compulsory for the candidates to carry the original documents and photocopy for the verification process.
Required Documents at the time of Counselling procedure:
- Diploma marksheet
- Class 10th marksheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheet
- Admission letter
- AUEET 2024 admit card
- Work experience proof
- National exam score card, etc.
In case of any query related to Alliance University Admission 2024, candidates can feel free to ask in the comments section below.