Amity University 2021 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Get Here
Amity University 2021 Application Form will be released in third week of November 2020. Amity university is a private university which is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It organizes university level admission procedure to provide admission in various UG and PG programmes. Admission will be offered based on the university level entrance exam (Amity JEE) and through national level test scores. Admissions in B.Tech will be given through Amity JEE scores. Candidates can read this article to know more about Amity University application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility criteria and much more.
Amity University 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check compete details about Amity University 2021 application form in the given steps:
- Application form will be available through online and offline both modes.
- Candidates can fill their application form from the third week of November 2020.
- Through offline mode, candidates can download application form from the Amity University website.
- Fill all necessary details in the application form including personal, communication and educational etc.
- Upload documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the specified size and format.
- Fill details carefully in the form to avoid rejection of the application form.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form till first week of March 2021.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other procedures.
- Candidates can send offline application form in favor of ‘Amity University’ payable at New Delhi.
- Fee will be Rs. 1100 for all courses.
- Application fee will be submitted through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can pay online fee via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- In case of offline mode candidates can pay fee through DD (demand draft).
- Application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
Amity University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check following Amity University 2021 eligibility criteria before applying:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ ST categories candidates) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed with physics, chemistry, mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates those who are appearing in their 12th class will also be eligible.
For BBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10+2 level or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 60% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
For M. Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in engineering from a recognized institute/ university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 60% marks (55% marks for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying degree.
Amity University 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check tentative Amity University 2021 application dates in the table below:
|Starting of application form||3rd week of November 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of March 2021|
|Exam date/ interview/ GD||2nd week of April 2021|
How to fill Amity University 2021 Application Form
In this section we have mentioned complete procedure about how to fill Amity University 2021 application form:
For Online Mode:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the given link for registration.
- Enter details i.e. name, email ID, mobile number etc. and then click ‘save and next’ button.
- Now click on the ‘login’ button and provide application number and password.
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- Now fill other details like academic, personal, communication etc. in the form.
- Upload required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Document size should not be more than 2mb and must be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Click on the ‘payment’ button and enter payment details then click ‘submit’ button.
- Online payment will be done via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Recheck and verify all the details before submission the application form.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
For Offline Mode:
- Go through the official website.
- Click on the given link and enter your name, mobile number and email ID.
- Select the programme and campus and click ‘save and next’ button.
- Now click on the ‘download application form’ link.
- Fill other fields in the application form correctly.
- Affix photograph and 10th class mark sheet with the application form.
- Now send dully filled application form with demand draft of Rs. 1100 in favor of Amity University payable at New Delhi.
Through the above article we have mentioned all details about Amity University 2021 application form. Candidates can check all details in the article i.e. mode of application, fee, eligibility criteria etc. Candidates are also advised to follow the above-mentioned procedure at the time of filling the application form.
If you have any other query about Amity University 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.