Amrita University 2019 Application Form (Released) – Register Online
Amrita University 2019 Application Form has been released. Amrita University is a deemed university which offers admission to the eligible candidates in various UG, PG and doctoral programmes. The admission for some of the courses is provided by entrance test and some by the score of the qualifying exam. Candidates get admission into various campuses of the university located at Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka states. In this article we have provided the complete details of Amrita University application form 2019.
Amrita University 2019 Application Form – Released
Amrita University 2019 Application Form for MBA & M.Tech courses has been released. Click here to apply.
AEEE 2019 Application Form has been released on 19th October 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
In this section, candidates can get the complete details related to the application form of Amrita University admission 2019:
- The Amrita University 2019 application form can be filled by the candidates by online and offline mode for various courses.
- The application form for B.Tech courses has been started from 19th October 2018.
- The OMR application forms can be obtained from the list of Head Post Offices, Dhanlaxmi Banks and Federal Bank.
- The last date to apply for B.Tech programme will be 10th April (for CBT) & 25th April (for PBT).
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature in the prescribed size and format.
- Candidates can apply for only one programme by only one mode.
- The last date to submit the application form for MBA programme is 31st march 2019.
- Once the application form is submitted by the candidates, there will be no change allowed to be made in the application form.
The application fee for all the candidates will be Rs.1000/-. Candidates making payment through online mode can use debit/credit card or net banking.
For the candidates those applying through offline mode, the fee can be paid by DD drawn in favour of “Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham” payable at Kollam.
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria provided for various courses in order to qualify for the admission process. The eligibility for some of the UG and PG courses is given below:
- The applying candidate must have completed or appearing the 10+2 exam with minimum marks of 60% form a recognized board.
- Candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry with 55% in each subject.
- The date of birth of the candidate must fall on or after 1st July 1998.
- Candidate must have completed the 12th level examination from a recognized board or university.
- One should pass 12th level exam with minimum aggregate marks of 50%.
- Also, the candidate must have the knowledge in the field of computer.
- Candidate must have completed his 4 years bachelor’s degree in Technology/Engineering after his 12th exams or B.Sc/Diploma in Technology and engineering.
- Candidates who have done MCA or M.Sc or any other master’s degree in any branch of Science/Computer application/statistics can also apply.
- Candidate must have scored minimum of 60% in the qualifying degree.
- Candidate must have completed his/her bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Candidate must have qualified his bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates must have qualified and have a valid score card of any of these entrance test – CAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT/GMAT/XAT.
Amrita University 2019 Application Dates
Given below are the official dates related to Amrita University application form 2019 for B.Tech course:
|Application releases (online and OMR)||19th October 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||10th April (for CBT) & 25th April (for PBT)|
|Online exam date||22nd – 26th April 2019|
|Offline exam date||27th April 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for the application form of Amrita University admission 2019 by following the below steps:
- Visit the official website of Amrita University (link is given above).
- Now click on the link of ‘Apply online’ provided under various courses.
- Now enter all the asked registration details like name, Email-id, DOB, last school studied, applying mode, address, educational qualification, test center, mobile number etc.
- Now submit the details after re-verifying the filled information.
Upload Photo and Signature:
- After the successful registration, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature strictly according to the prescribed format and size.
- Submit the images and proceed for application fee payment.
Make Application Fee Payment:
- After the uploading process, candidates have to make the application fee payment.
- For certain courses, candidates have to submit their fee by online mode while in some through offline mode.
- Through online mode, the fee can be submitted by net banking/debit or credit card.
- For offline mode, candidates can make payment by way of DD drawn in favour of “Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham” payable at Kollam.
- Also the offline application must be submitted with the DD to the given below address:
The Admissions Co-ordinator
Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham,
Amritanagar (P.O), Ettimadai,
Coimbatore 641112, Tamil Nadu
Amrita University 2019 application form can be applied by the candidates by offline as well as online mode for various courses. Candidates must cross check all the details filled in the application form to avoid any type of mistake. After the last date no candidate will be allowed to fill the application form.
If you have any query related to Amrita University 2019 Application Form, you can ask your query in the below comments section.