Amrita University 2023 Application, Registration (Open) – Get Here
Amrita University 2023 Application Form is open through AEEE & AMET. The exam is conducted by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth University every year. The admission is based on the university level exam and national level entrance exam. The Amrita university offers various programs such as Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Ph.D. level. For B. Tech courses, admission is based on the Amrita University Engineering Entrance exam (AEEE). Admission to all B.Tech courses is on the basis of JEE Main percentile rank & AEEE 2023 rank. Amrita MBA Entrance Test (AMET) will be organized for MBA course. The qualified candidates get admission at 5 campuses in Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu state. In this article we have provided details about Amrita University Application Form 2023 such as application, fee payment, eligibility etc.
Apply For Amrita B.Tech 2023 >>
Amrita University 2023 Application Form – Open
Amrita University 2023 Application Form through AMET (Amrita MBA Entrance Test) Released. Click here to register.
Amrita University 2023 Application Form through AEEE (B.Tech) is open via online mode. Click here to apply.
Here are details about Amrita University 2023 Application Form provided below:
- The application form for B. Tech courses has been released from 18th November 2022.
- The application Form for Amrita University 2023 has been made available through online mode.
- For MBA, registration has been started from 1st October 2022 only through online mode.
- Fill the application form with details such as personal, academic details, phone number, address, etc.
- After entering the details upload the scanned photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- For offline mode, candidate have to purchase application form from designated University officer/ center by paying some fee.
- Download the form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- For online mode, candidate can pay using Debit, Credit card and Net banking.
- The application fee is Rs 1200/- for each candidate.
- For AMET, registration fee can be paid via online mode only. It is Rs. 850/- for every category candidates.
- For offline mode, candidate must pay through Demand Draft at following address:
The Admission co-Ordinator,
Amrita School of Engineering
O Amritanage, Ettimadai,
Coimbatore 64112, Tamil Nadu
Amrita University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Amrita University 2023 as per various courses is as given below:
Apply For Amrita B.Tech 2023 >>
For B. Tech courses:
- Age Limit: The candidate who want to get admission must born on or after 1st July 2002.
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 12th class or equivalent from recognized board.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 60% in qualifying examination & 55% in each of the three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Selection: For B.Tech course, admission is based on AEEE exam scores or JEE Main scores or SAT or PUEE scores.
For MBA course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must score at least 50% marks to be eligible for exam.
- Scorecard: Candidate must have valid score of KMAT/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ GRE.
Amrita University 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for Amrita University 2023 provided below:
For B. Tech Admission (Through AEEE):
|Online application form release||18th November 2022|
|Last date to apply||Phase I: 10th April 2023|
Phase II: 30th May 2023
|Exam Date||Phase I: 21st to 28th April 2023|
Phase II: 5th to 11th May 2023
For MBA courses (AMET):
|Application form starts||1st October 2022|
|Last date to submit||–|
|AMET aptitude test||May 2023|
How to Apply for Amrita University 2023
Following are the steps for filling the online application form for Amrita University 2023:
- Visit the website (link is available above).
- Candidates who are already registered will have to login with Registered Email ID and Password.
- For New Registration, candidate have to sign in by entering name, valid email id, mobile number and set password for future correspondence.
- Enter the basic details such as personal, academic details, permanent address, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- Click on Browser or Choose File button.
- The size of scanned photograph and signature must be less than 300 KB in JPG format.
- Then, candidate have to select the programme i.e., B.Tech, or other programmes can be selected.
- Enter at-least 3 exam city of your preferences .
- Submit the application fee as per course.
- After completing the payment transaction successfully, candidate must review the details and submit the form.
- Download and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
If you have any query related to Amrita University 2023 Application Form, you can ask in comment box below.
HOW I GET THE PRINTING OF MY APPLICATION FORM FOR BSC NURSING. I AM ALREADY REGISTERED
You can take printout of the application form after the submission of the same. Use your login details to complete registration process.