Amrita University Admission 2023: Application (Open), Result (Out)
Amrita University 2023 (AEEE) Seat Allotment (CSAP) has been started for third round. Application process is open via online mode. The university offers admission in various courses like UG, PG, Ph.D. level. Admission to all B.Tech courses is on the basis of JEE Main percentile rank & AEEE 2023 rank. The candidate’s admission will be based on university level entrance exam scores and national level entrance exam scores. The exam will be conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth University.
Amrita University Engineering Entrance exam (AEEE) is conducted by the University for admission into B.Tech courses. For other various courses, candidates are offered direct admission through national level entrance exam scores. The shortlisted candidates get admission at any 5 campuses in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala state. In this article, we have provided details about Amrita University Admission 2023 such as application form, exam date, result, etc.
Amrita University 2023 Notifications – Allotment Released (3rd Round)
Amrita University 2023 (AEEE) Seat Allotment (CSAP) for third round has been released on 7th July 2023. Check here for counselling details.
Get all exam details & latest updates about Amrita University Admission 2024 from here.
Amrita University 2023 (AEEE) Result/ Rank card has been declared on 26th May 2023 for Phase II through login. Check here for result details.
Amrita University 2023 Application Form through AEEE (B.Tech) is open through online mode. Check here for application details.
Amrita University 2023 Exam Dates for AEEE (B.Tech) has been announced for both phases. It is held from 21st to 28th April 2023 for Phase I & from 5th till 11th May 2023 for Phase II. Check complete dates below.
Amrita University 2023 Application Form through AMET (Amrita MBA Entrance Test) has been started via online mode. Check here for application details.
Amrita University 2023 Overview
|Name||Amrita University Admission 2023|
|Conducted by||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth University|
|Selection procedure||Merit scores (12th level); National level scores and AEEE (Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam)|
|Admission level||University level|
|No. of Test cities||140|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Ph.D. level|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
Various courses offered under UG and PG level are as follows:
- UG courses: B.Pharm, BDS, B.Tech, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc., etc.
- PG courses: M.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.PH, M.Com, MDS, etc.
Amrita University 2023 Admission Dates
Candidates must check the official Amrita University Admission dates 2023:
For B. Tech Admission (Through AEEE):
|Online application form release||18th November 2022|
|Last date to apply for application form||Phase I: 10th April 2023|
Phase II: 30th May 2023
|AEEE slot booking||Started|
|Admit card release||Released|
|Exam Date of AEEE||Phase I: 21st to 28th April 2023|
Phase II: 5th to 11th May 2023
|Result Date||Phase I: 6th May 2023|
Phase II: 26th May 2023
|Counselling||19th May 2023|
For MBA Admissions (Through AMET):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online application form release||1st October 2022|
|Last date to submit||–|
|AMET Aptitude Test||June 2023|
|Result/ Merit List||–|
Amrita University 2023 Application Form
Following are the details given about Amrita University 2023 Application Form:
- The application form for Amrita University 2023 for B.Tech through AEEE 2023 has been released from 18th November 2022 till 10th April 2023.
- The application form has been available to candidates through online mode.
- Candidate must fill the application form correctly with details like name, email id, phone number, etc.
- For MBA admissions, application form has been released from 1st October 2022.
- To complete the application process, candidates must upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Candidates have to purchase the application form for offline mode from designated University officer/ center by paying some fee.
- Take the printout of the online application form for future reference.
- The application fee for every candidate is Rs.1200/-
- The AMET (MBA) fee is Rs. 850/-. It can be paid via online mode only.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through online and offline mode.
- Application fee can be paid by Debit, Credit card and Net banking.
- For offline mode, candidate have to pay through Demand Draft at following address:
The Admission co-Ordinator,
Amrita School of Engineering
O Amritanage, Ettimadai,
Coimbatore 64112, Tamil Nadu.
How to Apply for Amrita University Admissions:
- Step-1: Go to the website (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Then do registration, click on “Apply here”.
- Step-3: After that candidate have to fill the personal, educational, contact details.
- Step-4: Upload the documents such as photograph, signature in the online application form.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee through online and offline mode.
- Step-6: Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Amrita University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for Amrita University 2023 admissions in various courses below:
For B. Tech course:
- Age Limit: The candidate seeking admission shall be born on or after 1st July 2002.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th class or equivalent from recognized board.
- Marks: Candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 55% marks for individual subject.
- Appearing: Candidate appearing in final exam 2023 are also eligible to apply for exam.
- Selection: Selection for B.Tech admissions is based on AEEE exam scores or JEE Main scores or SAT or PUEE scores.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must have secured is 50% marks to be eligible.
- Scorecard: Candidate must have valid score of KMAT/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ GRE to apply for MBA course.
Amrita University 2023 Admission Procedure
Amrita University 2023 Admission is based on the national level entrance exam scores and university level entrance exam scores. The university provides admission in various courses under UG & PG courses. Candidates’ selection after written test scores will be done based on the Group Discussion (GD) and PI (Personal Interview).
For B.Tech admission, candidates have to qualify AEEE exam (Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam). Besides AEEE, candidates can also apply for admission in B.Tech through JEE Main scores or SAT or PUEE scores. Candidates can participate in MBA admissions based on CAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, etc. valid scores.
Amrita University 2023 Entrance Exam (AEEE)
AEEE (Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam) for B.Tech admissions will be conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University. The exam is conducted in various through online mode.
Candidates who want to take admission in B.Tech course have to book their slots for Phases. The exam contains 100 questions and the duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Amrita University 2023 Result
The result for B.Tech has been declared on 6th May 2023 for Phase I & on 26th May 2023 for Phase II. Candidates can check the result by entering their registration number, Date of Birth and Security Code. The separate merit list is prepared for each course.
Amrita University result has been available via online mode. The merit list is prepared based on the examination result and on the basis of merit list, admission is provided. Candidates selected as per the rank list are called for counselling procedure.
Amrita University 2023 Counselling
The Amrita University Counselling is organised through online mode. Candidates name appear on the merit list who have cleared their entrance exams and then are called for the counselling process. The counselling has been started from 19th May 2023.
Before Centralized Seat Allotment Process (CSAP), one have to enter marks & upload 12th marksheet & JEE Main score card. Any discrepancies in marks entered or marksheet upload will lead to cancel the admission of candidate by authority. Provisional admission is only valid if complete eligibility criteria is satisfied.
During the counselling process, candidate have to bring documents specified by the authority in the website. The seats are allotted to candidates after the verification of documents. The admission is completed once the documents are verified and admission fee is paid.
If you have any query related to Amrita University Admission 2023, you can leave your query in comment section below.