AEEE 2019 Counselling (Started), Amrita University Counselling, Schedule
AEEE 2019 5th Allotment has been published on 8th July 2019. It is necessary for the candidates to attend the counselling process for seat allotment. Seat is allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in AEEE and seat preferences. Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is conducted for admission to 4-year of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programme offered at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore campuses of Amrita University. In this article, we are providing details about AEEE counselling 2019.
AEEE 2019 Counselling – 5th Allotment Released
AEEE 2019 5th Allotment has been published on 8th July 2019. Click here for 5th allotment.
AEEE 2019 3rd Allotment has been published on 14th June 2019.Click here for 3rd allotment.
AEEE counselling is organized in the three campuses of Amrita University. Students can attend the counselling at one of the campus as per their convenience.
The Amrita University 2019 counselling process has been started from 15th May 2019. The counselling is commenced after the publication of rank list. It is necessary to secure rank to be eligible for the counselling.
Students can check the counselling schedule through the official website of Amrita Univesity (link is given above).
Counselling schedule has been published after the result announcement. Before participating in counselling process, candidates are advised to check their eligibility norms.
AEEE Counselling 2019 Dates
Here, candidates can check the official dates for appearing in the AEE counselling.
|Announcement of AEEE result||5th May 2019|
|Counselling registration starts||15th May 2019|
|Last date of counselling registration||26th May 2019 (8:00 pm)|
|Trial Seat Allotment||27th May 2019|
|Last date to change the academic preferences||28th May 2019|
|1st Allotment||31st May 2019|
|Last date of payment of tuition fee (for candidates allotted during 1st allotment)||3rd June 2019|
|2nd Allotment||6th June 2019|
|Last date of payment of tuition fee (for candidates allotted during 2nd allotment) & other candidates||10th June 2019|
|3rd Allotment||14th June 2019|
|Last date of payment of tuition fee (for candidates allotted during 3rd allotment) & other candidates||17th June 2019|
|Final Allotment (No further sliding)||After 29th June 2019|
|Last date of payment of tuition fee (for candidates allotted during final allotment) & other candidates||23rd June 2019|
|Fifth allotment||8th July|
|Last date to pay the balance tuition fee||July 2019|
|Starting of classes||Mid of July 2019|
AEEE 2020 entrance exam will be conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham on a university level. The exam is conducted to offer admission to the candidates into various specializations of B. Tech programme. Apart from AEEE, candidates can also take admission in the university through JEE Main score. Candidates can get admission into the university and its affiliated campuses trough its admission process.
Amrita University 2019 Counselling Procedure
Here we are providing the detailed counselling process for admission in B.Tech course:
- Counselling has been organized in online mode. The counselling registration has been started from 15th May 2019.
- To attend the counselling, students have to register and pay the counselling fee/seat allotment process fee which is Rs.5000. Fee is refundable only in case candidate fails to get any academic preference even in last round of counseling.
- Students need to attend the counselling and fill the preference.
- The counselling fee is non-refundable.
- Without producing original documents, candidates are not permitted to attend the counselling process.
- The seat allotment will be based on candidate’s AEEE 2019 rank, eligibility, category, choices filled for branch and seat availability in colleges.
- Once the seat is allotted to candidates, they have to submit the partial tuition fees (Rs.1,00,000) & have to complete other admission formalities before the last date.
Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
Students have to bring various documents (in original) along with their photocopies at the time of counselling. Without documents verification, candidates will not be considered for admission. The list of required documents at the time of counselling are listed below:
- 10th Class Certificate.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet.
- Class 12th Hall Ticket and AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket.
- AEEE 2019 Rank Card.
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied school to prove the “State” from where candidates have passed the examination.
- Category Certificate (in case of SC/ST).
- Sports category certificate (if applicable).
- Other documents as mentioned in the call letter.
If students have any query regarding AEEE 2019 Counselling, they can ask us by commenting in the comment box.