AEEE 2020 Counselling, Dates, Seat Allotment (Started) – Know Here
AEEE 2020 Third Allotment has been released on 1st October 2020. It will be necessary for the candidates to attend the counselling process for seat allotment. Seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in AEEE and seat preferences. Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is conducted for admission to 4-year of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programme offered at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore campuses of Amrita University. In this article, we are providing details about AEEE counselling 2020.
AEEE 2020 Counselling – Third Allotment Released
AEEE 2020 Third Allotment has been released on 1st October 2020. Click here for allotment.
AEEE 2020 Second Allotment has been released. Click here for allotment.
AEEE 2020 First Allotment has been released on 16th September 2020. Click here for allotment.
AEEE 2020 Seat Allotment registration has been started on 3rd September 2020. Click here to register.
AEEE counselling has been organized in the three campuses of Amrita University. Students can attend the counselling at one of the campus as per their convenience.
The Amrita University 2020 counselling process has been started from 3rd September 2020. The counselling has been commenced after the publication of rank list. It is necessary to secure rank to be eligible for the counselling.
Students can check the counselling schedule through the official website of Amrita University (link is given above).
Counselling schedule has been published after the result announcement. Before participating in counselling process, candidates are advised to check their eligibility norms.
AEEE Counselling 2020 Dates
Here, candidates can check the official dates for appearing in the AEE counselling.
|Announcement of AEEE result||2nd September 2020|
|Counselling/ Seat allotment registration starts||3rd September 2020|
|Last date of counselling registration||9th September 2020|
|Trial Seat Allotment||13th September 2020|
|Reconciliation||14th & 15th September 2020|
|1st Allotment||16th to 19th September 2020|
|Reconciliation||20th & 21st September 2020|
|2nd Allotment||22nd September 2020|
|Last date of payment of tuition fee (for candidates allotted during 2nd allotment) & other candidates||23rd to 25th September 2020|
|3rd Allotment||30th September 2020|
|Last date of payment of tuition fee (for candidates allotted during 3rd allotment) & other candidates||5th October 2020|
|Starting of classes||15th October 2020|
AEEE 2020 entrance exam has been conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham on a university level. The exam is conducted to offer admission to the candidates into various specializations of B. Tech programme. Apart from AEEE, candidates can also take admission in the university through JEE Main score. Candidates can get admission into the university and its affiliated campuses trough its admission process.
Amrita University 2020 Counselling Procedure
Here we are providing the detailed counselling process for admission in B.Tech course:
- Counselling/ seat allotment has been organized through online mode. The counselling registration has been started from 3rd September 2020.
- To attend the counselling, students have to register and pay the counselling fee/seat allotment process fee which is Rs.5000. Fee is refundable only in case candidate fails to get any academic preference even in last round of counseling.
- Students need to attend the counselling and fill the preference.
- The counselling fee is non-refundable.
- Without producing original documents, candidates is not permit to attend the counselling process.
- The seat allotment is based on candidate’s AEEE 2020 rank, eligibility, category, choices filled for branch and seat availability in colleges.
- Once the seat is allotted to candidates, they have to submit the partial tuition fees (Rs.1, 00,000) & have to complete other admission formalities before the last date.
Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
Students have to bring various documents (in original) along with their photocopies at the time of counselling. Without documents verification, candidates are not be considered for admission. The list of required documents at the time of counselling are listed below:
- 10th Class Certificate.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet.
- Class 12th Hall Ticket and AEEE 2020 Hall Ticket.
- AEEE 2020 Rank Card.
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied school to prove the “State” from where candidates have passed the examination.
- Category Certificate (in case of SC/ST).
- Sports category certificate (if applicable).
- Other documents as mentioned in the call letter.
If students have any query regarding AEEE 2020 Counselling, they can ask us by commenting in the comment box.