AEEE 2021 Counselling, Dates, Seat Allotment – Know Here
AEEE 2021 Counselling will be started after the declaration of result. It will be necessary for the candidates to attend the counselling process for seat allotment. Seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in AEEE and seat preferences. Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is conducted for admission to 4-year of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programme offered at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore campuses of Amrita University. In this article, we are providing details about AEEE counselling 2021.
AEEE 2021 Counselling
AEEE counselling will be organized in the three campuses of Amrita University. Students will attend the counselling at one of the campus as per their convenience.
The Amrita University 2021 counselling process will be started from 5th August 2021. The counselling will be commenced after the publication of rank list. It is necessary to secure rank to be eligible for the counselling.
Students will check the counselling schedule through the official website of Amrita University (link will be given above).
Counselling schedule will be published after the result announcement. Before participating in counselling process, candidates are advised to check their eligibility norms.
AEEE Counselling 2021 Dates
Here, candidates can check the tentative dates for appearing in the AEE counselling.
|Announcement of AEEE result||22nd July 2021 (Phase III)|
|Counselling/ Seat allotment registration starts||4th August 2021|
|Last date of counselling registration||August 2021|
|Trial Seat Allotment||–|
|Last date of payment of tuition fee (for candidates allotted during 2nd allotment) & other candidates||–|
|Last date of payment of tuition fee (for candidates allotted during 3rd allotment) & other candidates||–|
|Starting of classes||–|
Amrita University 2021 Counselling Procedure
Here we are providing the detailed counselling process for admission in B.Tech course:
- Counselling/ seat allotment will be organized through online mode. The counselling registration will be started from 5th August 2021.
- To attend the counselling, students have to register and pay the counselling fee/seat allotment process fee which is Rs.5000. Fee is refundable only in case candidate fails to get any academic preference even in last round of counseling.
- Students need to attend the counselling and fill the preference.
- The counselling fee is non-refundable.
- Without producing original documents, candidates is not permit to attend the counselling process.
- The seat allotment will be based on candidate’s AEEE 2021 rank, eligibility, category, choices filled for branch and seat availability in colleges.
- Once the seat will be allotted to candidates, they have to submit the partial tuition fees (Rs.1, 00,000) & have to complete other admission formalities before the last date.
Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
Students have to bring various documents (in original) along with their photocopies at the time of counselling. Without documents verification, candidates are not be considered for admission. The list of required documents at the time of counselling are listed below:
- 10th Class Certificate.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet.
- Class 12th Hall Ticket and AEEE 2021 Hall Ticket.
- AEEE 2021 Rank Card.
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied school to prove the “State” from where candidates have passed the examination.
- Category Certificate (in case of SC/ST).
- Sports category certificate (if applicable).
- Other documents as mentioned in the call letter.
If students have any query regarding AEEE 2021 Counselling, they can ask us by commenting in the comment box.