AMU 2022 Application (Till 22nd May), CUET Registration – Apply Here
AMU 2022 Application Form (through CUET) Last date is till 22nd May 2022 for UG courses. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) conducts a University Level common Entrance Examination for candidates seeking admission in various UG, PG, Diploma and Doctoral level Courses of Engineering, Commerce, Arts, Management, Law etc. fields. Qualified Candidates from this examination will get shortlisted for admission in various offered courses at Aligarh Muslim University and its affiliated campuses. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on AMU Application Form 2022.
AMU 2022 Application Form – Till 22nd May (through CUET)
AMU 2022 Application Form Last date (through CUET) is till 22nd May 2022 for UG courses. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
Following are the detailed information with some key instruction about AMU 2022 Application Form:
- The AMU Application form can only be filled through online mode, as no other mode will be available.
- Candidates can submit the registration forms from 6th April 2022 to 22nd May 2022.
- AMU University has released the application form through CUET specifically for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before apply.
- Candidates must fill AMU application form with utmost caution, as university may not provide any correction facility for application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must have valid proof, as any incorrect detail will lead towards the disqualification of candidature.
- Candidates will have to submit their final Application form before the prescribed date for submission, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Candidates are advised to seek printout of filled AMU Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
- The AMU Application fee can be paid through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for Online transaction and Challan and Demand Draft (DD) facility for offline transaction.
Following are the complete fee structure for AMU Application Form 2022:
|B.com. (Hons.)/B.A (Hons.)/ B.Sc. (Hons.)||Rs. 450/-|
|B.Tech./ BA LLB||Rs. 550/-|
Following are the complete fee structure for CUET Application Form 2022:
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
AMU 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility criteria’s for AMU 2022 Application Form:
- Qualification: Applying candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying Examination to be eligible for the AMU Examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final year examination in 2022 can also apply for the AMU 2022 Examination.
- Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree or higher in any discipline from any recognized board or university.
- Marks: Applying candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates for final year examination in 2022 can apply for MBA program in AMU 2022 Application Form.
AMU 2022 Application Dates
Following are complete official admission dates for AMU Registration Form 2022:
|AMU Events (through CUET)||Dates 2022|
|Application process begins||6th April 2022|
|Submission of application form (without late fee)||22nd May 2022|
|Submission of application form (with late fee)||3rd week of July 2022|
|AMU 2022 exams||Last week of July 2022|
How To Apply For AMU 2022
Below are the complete step by step process for filling AMU Online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of AMU 2022 (link is updated above).
- Now open the office of the Controller of Exam webpage and click on the admission 2022 Application form.
- After reaching the prescribed web page click on the new candidates registration form and fill the registration form with required details.
- The registration form will be consist of details like Personal Details and communication details.
- After completing the registration process login into the candidates dashboard and fill the application form with details like Personal, Academics, Communicational, course selection, examination City etc.. and submit the details.
- Now upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature and Category Certificate.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph of candidate with plane background and should be within given size and format.
- Signature should be running hand signature within required size and format in Application form .
- After uploading required document click on save and proceed to the next step.
- For online transaction candidates have to choose given payment gateways and fill the required details to proceed the transaction.
- Once transaction will be complete take the printout of fee receipt and filled Application Form for future reference.
- Candidates don’t need to submit hardcopy of filled application form to the authority.
Leave the comments down below for any query or further information about AMU 2022 Application Form.