How to Fill AMU Application Form 2022 – Check Step by Step Procedure
AMU 2022 Application Form Last date has been extended till 22nd May 2022. The AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) offers courses in the field of engineering, law, technology, arts, commerce and many others. This university conducts various entrance tests for providing admissions in different courses. Candidates have to qualify the test to get admission in AMU programmes. Here, students can check the step by step process for How to Fill AMU Application Form 2022.
How to Fill AMU 2022 Application Form – Extended till 22nd May
AMU 2022 Application Form (through CUET) Last date has been extended till 22nd May 2022 for UG courses. Check here for application details.
Students can fill the application form through the following steps:
Step-1: Visit Official Link
Step-2: Fill Basic Details
Step-3: Fill Educational Qualification
Step-4: Upload Images
Step-6: Fee Payment
Step-1: Visit Official Link:
- Visit the official website. (link is given above)
- Click on the link.
- After that, candidates have to register as a new user.
- Candidates have to register themselves by filling all the required details such as user name, password, email id & name of the candidate.
- Now, click on the register button.
- Candidates have to login again by entering their “USER NAME” & “Password” & sign in.
Step-2: Fill Basic Details:
Students are required to fill the following details carefully:
- Alternate Email: Fill alternate email for correspondence.
- Father’s & Mother’s Name: Enter Names in capital letters as mentioned in the 10th class certificate.
- Date of Birth: Enter DOB in the format of Day/Month/Year as mentioned in the 10th class certificate.
- Gender: Select the gender status from the box.
- Mobile Number: Fill your recent mobile number & alternative mobile number for communication.
- Correspondence & Permanent Address: Mention address including pin code in capital letters.
- Nationality & Religion: Select your nationality & religion.
Now, Click on the “SUBMIT & REVIEW” button. Check all the details properly & click on “Save & Continue” button.
Note: Once you press Save & Continue Button you will no more be allowed to edit the profile section.
Step-3: Fill Educational Qualification:
Now, you have to fill your educational details, i.e. Details of the Examination Passed/Appearing.
- Fill Examination Name, Year of Passing, Roll Number, Name of the University/Board, Result, % of Marks/CGPA.
- After fill all details, click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step-4: Upload Images:
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression (left for men & right for women).
- The size of images must be between 20KB to 100 KB.
- The photograph should be front facing and colored with 2.5 cm x 3 cm dimensions. The image should be taken against the light background.
- Signature should be on white paper with blue/black ball pen.
Thumb Impression (Left Hand):
- Thumb impression should be on white paper only.
- Thumb impression contour’s should be distinctly visible. Smugged thumb impressions may likely be the reason for the rejection of your application form.
After uploading all the images, click on “Review Uploads” button. Then, click on “Save & Continues to Categories”.
- It is mandatory to select “NO” if the candidate does not belong to any Special Category.
- The candidate may select any Special Category if he/she wishes to be considered under that category with sufficient documentary proof.
- Follow the step-wise instruction as they appear in the selection of categories upto a maximum of 3 categories per application form.
- Candidate will have no right to be considered for admission under Special Category if not claimed at this stage.
- After selecting category, click on “submit” button.
Before making payment, select the course applied for.
- Course Applied for: Select the course for which candidate is applying.
- After that, click on proceed button.
- Fill all the details regarding the applied courses.
Status: Fill the status of Internal or External students in regard to the course.
Enrollment Number & Hall Code: Fill the Enrollment Number & Hall Code allotted by AMU (only for enrolled students).
Test Center: Select test center cities.
Now, click on the button “Proceed to Pay & Complete the Application”. Then, click on “Proceed to Pay”.
Download the PDF copy for future use.
Step 6: Fee Payment:
- Now, candidates have to fill the application fee for the applied course.
- The fee can be submitted only through online mode.
- For online payment keep ready your Net Banking/Debit Cards/Credit Cards details.
Step-7: Print copy of Application Form:
- Take the printout of the PDF Copy of the filled application form on A-4 size paper.
AMU 2022 Application Form
Students can fill the AMU Application Form 2022 (through CUET) from 6th April 2022. The application form has been made available through online mode. Last date to fill the application form is different as per the courses.
Candidates can fill CUET 2022 application form till 22nd May 2022.
Candidates have to fill separate application for each course through same login ID & password. Take a print copy of the application form further use.
Candidates are required to pay the application fee for various courses. The application fee is Rs. 600 for B.Tech course. The fee payment can be done through debit/credit card/internet banking. The fee is non-refundable.
For any other queries regarding How to Fill AMU Application Form 2022, you may leave your queries below.