How to Fill AMU Application Form 2021, Step by Step Complete Procedure

How to Fill AMU Application Form 2021AMU Application Form 2021 has been released from 12th June 2021. The AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) offers courses in the field of engineering, law, technology, arts, commerce and many others. This university conducts various entrance tests for providing admissions in different courses. Candidates have to qualify the test to get admission in AMU programmes. Here, students can check the step by step process for How to Fill AMU Application Form 2021.

How to Fill AMU 2021 Application Form

newiconAMU 2021 Application Form has been released from 12th June 2021. Check here for application details.

Get latest news & updates about AMU 2021 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Students can fill the application form through the following steps:

Step-1: Visit Official Link
Step-2: Fill Basic Details
Step-3: Fill Educational Qualification
Step-4: Upload Images
Step-5: Categories
Step-6: Fee Payment

Step-1: Visit Official Link

• Visit the official website. (link is given above)
  • Click on the link.
  • After that, candidates have to register as a new user.
  • Candidates have to register themselves by filling all the required details such as user name, password, email id & name of the candidate.
  • Now, click on the register button.
  • Candidates have to login again by entering their “USER NAME” & “Password” & sign in.

Step-2: Fill Basic Details

Students are required to fill the following details carefully:

• Alternate Email: Fill alternate email for correspondence.
  • Father’s & Mother’s Name: Enter Names in capital letters as mentioned in the 10th class certificate.
  • Date of Birth: Enter DOB in the format of Day/Month/Year as mentioned in the 10th class certificate.
  • Gender: Select the gender status from the box.
  • Mobile Number: Fill your recent mobile number & alternative mobile number for communication.
  • Correspondence & Permanent Address: Mention address including pin code in capital letters.
  • Nationality & Religion: Select your nationality & religion.

Now, Click on the “SUBMIT & REVIEW” button. Check all the details properly & click on “Save & Continue” button.

Note: Once you press Save & Continue Button you will no more be allowed to edit the profile section.

Step-3: Fill Educational Qualification

Now, you have to fill your educational details, i.e. Details of the Examination Passed/Appearing.

• Fill Examination Name, Year of Passing, Roll Number, Name of the University/Board, Result, % of Marks/CGPA.
  • After fill all details, click on “Save & Continue” button.

Step-4: Upload Images

• Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression (left for men & right for women).
  • The size of images must be between 20KB to 100 KB.

Photograph:

• The photograph should be front facing and colored with 2.5 cm x 3 cm dimensions. The image should be taken against the light background.

Signature:

• Signature should be on white paper with blue/black ball pen.

Thumb Impression (Left Hand):

• Thumb impression should be on white paper only.
  • Thumb impression contour’s should be distinctly visible. Smugged thumb impressions may likely be the reason for the rejection of your application form.

After uploading all the images, click on “Review Uploads” button. Then, click on “Save & Continues to Categories”.

Step-5: Categories

• It is mandatory to select “NO” if the candidate does not belong to any Special Category.
  • The candidate may select any Special Category if he/she wishes to be considered under that category with sufficient documentary proof.
  • Follow the step-wise instruction as they appear in the selection of categories upto a maximum of 3 categories per application form.
  • Candidate will have no right to be considered for admission under Special Category if not claimed at this stage.
  • After selecting category, click on “submit” button.

Before making payment, select the course applied for.

• Course Applied for: Select the course for which candidate is applying.
  • After that, click on proceed button.
  • Fill all the details regarding the applied courses.

Status: Fill the status of Internal or External students in regard to the course.

Enrollment Number & Hall Code: Fill the Enrollment Number & Hall Code allotted by AMU (only for enrolled students).

Test Center: Select test center cities.

Now, click on the button “Proceed to Pay & Complete the Application”. Then, click on “Proceed to Pay”.

Download the PDF copy for future use.

Step 6: Fee Payment

• Now, candidates have to fill the application fee for the applied course.
  • The fee can be submitted only through online mode.
  • For online payment keep ready your Net Banking/Debit Cards/Credit Cards details.

Step-7: Printcopy of Application Form

• Take the printout of the PDF Copy of the filled application form on A-4 size paper.

AMU 2021 Application Form

Students can fill the AMU Application Form 2021 from 12th June 2021. The application form is made available through online mode. Last date to fill the application form is different as per the courses.

Candidates have to fill separate application for each course through same login ID & password. Take a print copy of the application form further use.

Application Fee:

Candidates are required to pay the application fee for various courses. The application fee is Rs. 600 for B.Tech course. The fee payment can be done through debit/credit card/internet banking. The fee is non-refundable.

For any other queries regarding How to Fill AMU Application Form 2021, you may leave your queries below.

1. avi says:

i’m 12 passout. what i fill in qualification level and NAME Of THE COURSE section?

2. Prachi says:

I have selected SSSC as qualification level. What should be written in option NAME OF COURSE

3. Qayoom gul says:

I have completed the steps upto categories option.In the last option i.e Apply option there is a sub step ‘select a form ‘ which form it means there is no form available

4. Jannat Ruba Taasnim says:

Sir,I want to apply for amu class 11 science entrance exam.But we don’t get pass certificate yet for class 10th.i m from Assam (seba) board.In that case how I will fllup the form.plz inform me as soon coz last dt for submitting form 8th July 2021.

5. Faraz Khan says:

The Category tab does not have a ” NO ” option in it,
    If I dont belong to any RESERVATION category, How will I proceed?

6. Ambreen jan says:

Sir can i apply for bsc honers (physics)

7. Alfiya says:

Admission ho jaha toh kuch ho sakta hai zindagi mai

8. Ronn says:

what do i have to fill in the option”select a form”

9. Habiba says:

Sir plz share the link to apply for admission 2021 in amu course – bsc hons

link will be made available after the commencement of registration process, so please wait patently and keep checking our articles regularly for further updates.

10. Rizwan Ahmad Dar says:

During the submission of application form ,when reached select a form three is no list to choose

11. kashif karim says:

sir i am applying for class 9 th but after uploading photo sign and thumb impression getting catgories page but on that page i do not get to no category option please help

12. Shirin says:

I have filled my form but its not showing payment option anywhere

13. Aamir says:

Where is the link of amu admission form

AMU 2021 Application Form link will be available after the commencement of registration process, so please wait patently and keep checking our articles for further updates.

14. Shireen Fatima says:

Sir I applied for phd yesterday, in place of percentage , I uploaded cgp marks. Is it acceptable ? Please reply soon Sir

15. Shireen Fatima says:

Sir I applied for phd and in place of percentage , I uploaded cgp marks. It is acceptable or I have to fill new form.plz reply sir

16. Mir Anzar says:

Sir I’m presently studying class 12 Jee is to be happen. When I should apply for AMU as you need mains marks right?
    Or if you consider your entrance exam marks when should I give as this time JEE has 4times
    Please reply air

17. Manal Zubair says:

Sir maine 2019 me paasout kiya tha 12th to maine ek college me randomly admission le liya tha..mera migration and tc to yha pe deposit hai or agr leave sanction banwayege to cancel ho jayega yha se bhi admission kyuki mera chance memo me naam h to fix ni hai admission hona..plz kya mai photocopy upload kr skti hu migration ki?
    Please reply

18. Khan Mohd Ahmad says:

Sir I want to know that in amu we can take admission through our jee score or we have to crack your own exam

19. Azeem says:

Sir maine amu 11th entrance ka form fill kiya tha usami or meri 10th marksheet mai date of birth change hai to koi prblm hogi ya nhi

20. Umair says:

Sir I fill application form …and I not upload scan copy of marksheets…I only fill details…is there any problem come in admission process.

21. Wamia Sultana says:

I already have applied for ug course but I haven’t upload my 12th marksheet . Do I need to upload it ??

22. amna says:

it is showing that there is a mistake in step 2 educational qualifications even though i filled everything required correctly and made accounts again and again to rectify the mistakes

23. Minza says:

Sir I had filled the form for ug courses but I left the 12th result as RA but now it is not showing my form on the website, does it mean that my form has been cancelled

24. Irfana zahid says:

I wanna know bsc application form sir…