AP LAWCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Eligibility
AP LAWCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria can be checked by the applicants from the official website of APSCHE, Hyderabad. AP LAWCET is a state level law entrance test conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur. It is organized once in every year. Through this entrance test, candidates are offered admission into three and five years law (LLB & LLM) programmes in various law colleges situated in the Andhra Pradesh. In this article, we have provided complete details related to AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2020.
AP LAWCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check below the complete eligibility criterion of AP LAWCET 2020 before filling the application form:
- Applying candidate must be Indian national.
- He/she must be native resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Candidates whose both or one of the parents must be domicile of AP.
- Candidates whose both or one of the parents have studied in AP.
Course Wise Eligibility
Check below the eligibility criteria of AP LAWCET 2020 for admission into 3 & 5 years LLB Programme and LLM Programme:
For Three Years LLB Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate should have passed his/her Bachelor’s degree of minimum duration of three years in any discipline from a recognized Board or University.
- Qualifying Marks: He/she must have obtained minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% for ST/SC candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year of the college can also apply.
- Age Criteria: At the time of the entrance test, the applying candidate should be minimum 21 years of age.
For Five Years LLB Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate should have passed his/her 12th level exams or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidate must have passed with minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% for ST/SC candidates) in his 12th level exams.
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate should be minimum 17 years of age at the time of appearing for the entrance test.
Admissions Closing Shortly
For LLM Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed his/her Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Board or University.
- Qualifying Marks: Applying candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with minimum of 45% marks. In case of ST/SC candidates – 40%).
- In case an applicant does not possess graduation degree, he/she must have passed an additional degree/post-graduation with 45% marks to be eligible.
AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form
The AP LAWCET 2020 application form has been made available on the website from 11th March 2020. Candidates who successfully qualify the eligibility norms of the entrance test can fill the application form online through the website. The last date to submit the application form is 15th June 2020 without late fee.
Candidates can also modify/correct mistakes in the application from 7th to 10th July 2020. During Application process candidates have to submit application fee of Rs.750 through online mode by debit/credit card or at any AP online centers.
AP LAWCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria for admission into three years & five years LLB programme and LLM Programme can be checked from the website. Applicants who will successfully qualify the entrance examination and fulfill the eligibility norms will be provided admission into various law institutions located in Andhra Pradesh state.
If you have any query related to AP LAWCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.