Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2023: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 will be organized in the month of July 2023. Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). It is a state-level entrance test which is conducted once in a year. The Assam Polytechnic offers admission to candidates into various Diploma, Polytechnic Engineering and Non-Engineering courses.
Students will get admission into various Government and Private Colleges/ Institutes situated within the Assam State. The Assam PAT 2023 exam will be conducted through offline mode. In this article, we have provided complete details about Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 related to as exam dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, etc.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023|
|Courses offered||Diploma in Engineering/ Technology courses|
|Level of exam||State level|
|Organizing body||Directorate of Technical Education, DTE Assam|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Mode of application||Online|
Assam Polytechnic 2023 Important Dates
Know the tentative Assam PAT Exam dates 2023 in the below given table:
|Events||Assam PAT 2023 Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form Available||1st week of May 2023|
|The deadline to submit the application form||2nd week of June 2023|
|Application correction||2nd week of June 2023|
|Admit Card Issue||July 2023|
|Assam PAT 2023 Exam Date||3rd week of July 2023 or 4thweek of July 2023|
|Result date||1st week of August 2023|
|Counselling process||2nd week of August 2023|
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 Application form:
- The Application form will be available through online mode.
- The Assam polytechnic PAT 2023 Application form will release from 1st week of May 2023.
- The candidates need to provide their basic details and academic details to fill the application form.
- Scanned copies of candidate photograph and signature should be uploaded in the application form.
- The authority will also provide the correction facility to the candidates and the correction will be available till 2nd week of June 2023.
- It is mandatory to fill all the details in the application form otherwise it may get rejected.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 2nd week of June 2023.
- Take the print of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee through both online as well as an offline mode.
- The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-
- Application fee can be paid online through different payment gateway as per the State Bank Collect instructions.
- For offline mode candidate can pay through Challans in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply for Assam PAT 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023.
- Step-2: Candidate have to click on PAT 2023 for registration for Diploma courses of Engineering/ Technology.
- Step-3: After the registration is complete, the candidates were required to fill out the personal, academic, and contact details and all the information should be valid.
- Step-4: The scanned image of the candidate’s photograph and signature had to be uploaded as per the specification mentioned by the authorities.
- Step-5: Candidate have to pay the application fee by Payment Portal of State Bank Collect.
- Step-6: Finally, the candidates have to check the details provided in the application form and submit them.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 Eligibility
Below we have provided the Assam Polytechnic PAT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen and permanent resident of Assam state. Students must produce permanent resident certificate at the time of counselling.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed H.S.L.C or equivalent examination in single take from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed HSLC exam with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects.
- Marks: Candidates must score minimum of 40% marks for general, 35% for SC, and 33% for ST category in qualifying exam.
- Physical Fitness: A candidate must be physically and mentally fit and produce a fitness certificate at the time of admission.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the candidate for all engineering and technical courses will be:
|Courses||UR/ OBC/ MOBC||SC and ST||PWD|
|For all Engineering and technical courses||20 years 6 months||23 years 6 months||25 year 6 months|
Assam PAT Exam Pattern 2023
Get the details of Assam PAT Exam pattern 2023 below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be Optical Marks Recognition (OMR) based.
- Type of questions: The paper will contain objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours to solve the paper.
- Total Marks: The question paper comprise of total 100 marks.
- Subject: The exam will be held based on the subjects of Science and Mathematics.
Assam Polytechnic PAT Syllabus 2023
The DTE Assam releases the syllabus of Assam Polytechnic Admission Test. It contains all the topics from which questions are asked in the Polytechnic exam.
The Assam Polytechnic PAT syllabus 2023 is based on the 10th level syllabus of Assam Board. The syllabus will contain topics from Science, Mathematics and English subject. The Assam PAT syllabus as follow:
- Mathematics: Sets and Functions, Probability, Mathematical Reasoning, Arithmetic’s, Matric, Trigonometry, etc.
- Science: Candidate must study from Chemistry, Biology and Physics subjects.
- General Knowledge: General Politics, Scientific Reservation, Indian Constitution, India and its neighbour countries, etc.
- English: It include topics as Command of Language and Grammar, etc.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Check below Assam Poly PAT preparation tips for the examination:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the online prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best book and study materials available.
- Practice the previous year’s question papers and sample papers.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparations.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 Admit Card
Assam PAT 2023 Admit Card will release in July 2023. To download the admit card of Polytechnic Admission Test, candidate need to login by entering their login credentials. The admit card will be available through online mode.
The authority will not send the PAT 2023 admit card through offline mode or via post. The admit card is the mandatory document take candidate must take along with the exam center. With admit card candidates also have to bring valid id proof in examination hall.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 Result
The Assam Polytechnic 2023 result will be declared only by online mode. To check the result, the candidate needs to enter roll no. and other mandatory details. The result will be released in first week of August 2023.
Candidate who qualifies the written exam will then be allowed to participate in the further rounds of admission. The candidates who will be selected as per the merit list will be invited to participate in the counseling/ interview process.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 Cut Off
There is a minimum cut-off or qualifying criteria based on which scholars are called for the counseling process. There are a lot of colleges offering admission under Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2023.
Assam PAT Cut off varies from college to college and also depends on the following details:
- Number of Test-takers
- The difficulty level of the test
- Increase or decrease in seats
- Change in admission policy, etc.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 Counselling
At the time of counselling an interview will be held centrally to select the candidates provisionally for admission. Assam PAT Counselling 2023 will commence from second week of August 2023. The date and venue of the interview and counselling will be published at the time of declaration of result.
Choice of polytechnic branch of engineering of candidate will be determined on the basis of merit of the admission test at the time of interview. Once they are allotted seats, the candidate must report to the respective institute and complete the formalities of admission.
Documents required during Counselling:
- Admit Card
- Score card
- Passport size photograph of the candidates
- Candidates have hardcopy online filled application form and fee slip
- As a proof of Date of Birth High school pass mark sheet and certificate
- Mark sheet of class 12th level
- NCC/ NSS/ Extra-Curricular certificate
- Category certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Defense Personnel issued by competent authority, etc.
If you have any query related to Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023, you can ask your queries in comment section below.