Assam Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility, Assam PAT Eligibility – Check Here
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2022 Eligibility must be checked by the candidates before applying. Directorate of Technical Education, Assam will conduct the Assam PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test). It is organized to offer admission in engineering and non engineering diploma courses. Various colleges and institutions of Assam state, consider the Assam PAT score for providing admission. Here we have mentioned the Assam Polytechnic PAT Eligibility 2022 including application form details.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2022 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Assam PAT examination has been released along with the information bulletin. Before filling the application form, candidates must carefully check the eligibility criteria. Assam Polytechnic PAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria is as mentioned below:
- Domicile – Candidates must be an Indian National and the permanent resident of Assam state.
- Medical – Candidates must be mentally and physically fit. A candidate may be asked to appear before a Medical Board duly constituted.
In the table given below, the age criteria for various categories will be as provided below:
|UR, OBC & MOBC||SC, ST & PH|
|For all Engineering & Technical courses||20 years 6 months on 31st December 2022||23 years 6 months on 31st December 2022|
|Modern Office Management||22 years 6 months on 31st December 2022||25 years 6 months on 31st December 2022|
Below we are providing the qualification eligibility for engineering & technology and modern office management programmes:
For Engineering and Technology Diploma Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed HSLC or its equivalent exam in a single sitting from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Mathematics and Science are the compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Aggregate Marks: 40% aggregate marks for general candidates, 35% marks for SC and 33% marks for ST candidates in the mathematics and science subjects.
- Entrance Test: Candidates must have qualified Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) for admission.
For Modern Office Management Diploma Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have qualified 10+2 or any other equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Stream: Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam in humanities, science or commerce stream.
- Entrance Exam: It is necessary to qualify Assam PAT examination to get admission in diploma courses.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates wishing to apply for Assam Polytechnic exam are able to apply through online mode. The Assam PAT 2022 application form has been released from 1st May 2022.
No other modes for the submission of application is entertained. Candidates must fill the application form before the due date, i.e. 10th June 2022.
In the application form, candidates are required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. The images must be in JPG format and image size should not exceed 100 KB.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee. The fee payment can be done through debit card, credit card, net banking and e-challan of state bank of India.
There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form to the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. After submitting the application, candidates can check their application status through login.
For any other queries about Assam polytechnic PAT 2022 Eligibility, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.