AUEET 2020 Counselling, Alliance University Admission Dates, Procedure
AUEET 2020 Counselling will be organized through offline mode. Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test is a university level examination regulated by the Alliance University. It will be conducted to offer admission in various specializations of B.Tech courses. After qualifying the entrance test, students will be also required to go through the personal interview. Admission in B.Tech courses will also be done through the scores of JEE Main, JEE Advanced, COMEDK UGET, Karnataka CET & any other state level engineering exam. On the basis of merit list students will be called for counselling procedure. Through this article, candidates can check details about AUEET counselling 2020.
AUEET 2020 Counselling
Students will be able to participate in the counselling procedure after the declaration of AUEET result. The admission procedure will be in mainly two stages, i.e. stage I qualify the entrance test and stage II appear for the personal interview.
The counselling procedure will be commenced from the month of June 2020. Students will have to qualify both levels/stages to get admission.
Students will be shortlisted for AUEET 2020 Counselling on the basis of performance in AUEET exam. It will be organized through offline mode at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University.
AUEET 2020 Counselling Schedule
In the table given below, we have provided the tentative dates of Alliance University admission:
|B.Tech admission form release||October 2020|
|Last date to submit the application||4th week of June 2021|
|Admission process begins||Last week of June to 1st week of July 2021|
AUEET Counselling Procedure
Candidates seeking for admission in B.Tech courses in Alliance University may follow the steps given below:
- A merit list will be prepared according to the marks obtained in the entrance test.
- Candidates will be called for AUEET counselling as per the ranks.
- To get admission in B.Tech courses, candidates will have to qualify the entrance examination followed by the personal interview.
- Candidates who will successfully clear the PI round will be allotted seats for admission.
- The seat allotment will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test, category, filled choices and availability of seats.
- Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to report to the allotted college for further admission procedure.
- Candidates will be required to appear for the document verification process to complete their admission.
- They will have to bring the required documents and their photocopies for the verification process.
- Candidates must report to the allotted college within the specified time period.
- In case candidates fail to report at the allotted college their admission will be cancelled.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates will have to bring the original document along with Photostat during the admission procedure. Documents required for verification will be as mentioned below:
- 10thclass mark sheet/ transcript
- 12thclass mark sheet/ transcript
- Rank Card & admit card of entrance test (JEE (Main)/JEE (Advanced)/Karnataka CET/COMED-K and AUEET).
- Work experience certificate (if any)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs.
- Transfer certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC or equivalent)
According to the reservation policy and various other factors, candidates will be given their seats. Candidates will also have to bring their original & photo stated documents for the verification & submission of the required documents.
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to appear in the counselling process. Seats will be given to candidates after the verification of documents & complete counselling process.
For any other queries about AUEET 2020 Counselling, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.