BCECE Application Form 2019 (Released), How to Apply – Apply Here
BCECE 2019 Application Form can be filled till 20th May 2019. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board organizes the BCECE exam. It is a state level examination organized for providing admission in pharmacy, agriculture and various other programmes. BCECE scores will be accepted by various government and private colleges of the Bihar state. From the year 2019, admissions in PCM & PCB group courses will be done through JEE Main & NEET UG exam. Here we have mentioned details about BCECE 2019 Application Form.
BCECE 2019 Application Form – till 20th May
BCECE 2019 Application Form can be filled till 20th May 2019. Click here to apply.
Before filling the application form, candidates must check the important instructions given below:
- Candidates can register for BCECE 2019 exam through online mode only.
- BCECE registration 2019 has been started from 29th April 2019.
- The application form contain of two parts, i.e. Part A and Part B (both are compulsory).
- The part A contain the registration and fee payment and part B have the personal and educational details.
- Candidates should fill the application form details with utmost care.
- The authority will provide the correction facility from 23rd May 2019.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application to the BCECE board.
- Candidates are able to pay the application fee through online mode (net banking, debit or credit card).
- Fee can also be paid through offline mode (e-challan).
- The application fee for BCECE exam is mentioned below:
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
|PCM/PCB/CBA||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level examination. It is organized by the BCECE board. It is conducted to offer admission in UG courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy, agriculture, etc. The application form filling process will be started from the second week of March 2020.
The eligibility criteria to apply for BCECE 2019 examination for engineering courses is mentioned below:
- Only Indian citizen are eligible to apply.
- Students should belong to the Bihar state.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have Mathematics and Physics and any one of the Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational subjects.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks for general and 40% marks for reserved categories.
The official dates of BCECE 2019 examination is mentioned below:
|Application form release||29th April 2019|
|Last date for registration||20th May 2019|
|Last date to submit the fee via offline mode||21st May 2019|
|Last date to submit the fee via online mode||22nd May 2019|
|Editing in application form||23rd to 25th May 2019|
|Exam date||23rd & 24th June 2019|
How to Apply for BCECE
Here we have provided the detailed procedure to fill the BCECE application form 2019:
- Visit the official website link. (link is provided above)
- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions and click on the link “Continue to Registration”.
- Enter all the registration details and click on the “Register” button.
- After registration pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Now, fill other details like personal, course applying, educational, etc.
- After submitting the details take printout of the Part A & B of the application form.
- Paste a passport size photograph and put your signature in the application.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- Candidates must write “Application for BCECE-2019” in the envelope along with their group or stream.
- Send the application form through the registered or speed post to the given address.
If you have any other queries about BCECE Application Form 2019, you may leave your queries below.