BCECE 2021 Eligibility, Qualification & Domicile Eligibility – Check Here
BCECE 2021 Eligibility must be check by the students before appearing for the examination. BCECE Board regulated the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) for the screening of the students to provide admissions in medical, engineering, agriculture and other courses offered by various colleges and institutions of Bihar state. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted once in a year. Through this article, candidates will get information related to BCECE Eligibility 2021.
BCECE 2021 Eligibility
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for applying in BCECE application form 2021 for various courses like agriculture, pharmacy, etc. Candidates will be able to check the qualification, domicile & other eligibility from below:
- Nationality:Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should belong to Bihar state.
- Candidate’s parents must be a permanent residence of Bihar state.
- Candidates, those parents are registered refugee of Bihar state can also apply.
- If student’s parents belong from different state, but they are government employee of Bihar state.
- Medical Courses:Student should have completed 17 years age as on 31st December 2021.
- Pharmacy Courses:There is no minimum age limit required for engineering & pharmacy courses.
- Agriculture Courses:The minimum age limit should be 16 years as on 31st August 2021.
- For admissions, candidates have to go through the medical test. Candidate will be eligible for admission after clearing this test.
For Pharmacy (4 years Course):
- Qualifying Exam: Passed intermediate or its equivalent exam from recognized board.
- Subjects: Pass the qualifying exam with physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects and one elective subject from mathematics/biology subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Score minimum 45% marks (for the general candidate) and 40% marks (for the reserved candidate) in the intermediate or equivalent exam.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply but they must have passed the appearing exam at the time of counselling.
For Medical Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass 10+2/higher secondary/ISc or its equivalent examination from the recognized university.
- Subjects: Pass the above exam with English (Language & Literature), Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
BCECE 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must check the given below table regarding BCECE 2021 Exam Dates:
|Application form released||15th August 2021|
|Submission of application form||12th September 2021|
|Last date for payment through offline mode (Challan method)||14th September 2021|
|Last date of payment through online mode||14th September 2021|
|Correction in application form||15th to 16th September 2021|
|Admit card release date||3rd week of September 2021|
|Exam date||Last week of September 2021|
|Result declaration||1st week of October 2021|
|Counselling process starts||2nd week of October 2021|
BCECE 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check following details regarding BCECE 2021 Application Form:
- The Application form has been released from 15th August 2021.
- Candidates can fill the application form only till 12th September 2021.
- All candidates have to fill their required education & personal details in the form.
- While filling application form, candidates have to upload photograph & signature.
- The authority has also provided correction facility in the application form from 15th to 16th September 2021.
- There is no need to send any printout of application form to board.
- The application fee can be submitted through both online & offline
- The fee according to different category & group will be as:
|General/ OBC/ BC||PCM/ PCB/ CBA||Rs. 1000|
|SC/ ST/ DQ||PCM/ PCB/ CBA||Rs. 500|
|General/ OBC/ BC||PCMB||Rs 1100 (Rs. 550 for reserved category)|
If you have any other queries related to BCECE 2021 Eligibility, you can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.