BCECE 2022 Eligibility, Qualification & Domicile Eligibility – Check Here
BCECE 2022 Eligibility must be check by the students before appearing for the examination. BCECE Board regulated the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) for the screening of the students to provide admissions in medical, pharmacy, agriculture and other courses offered by various colleges and institutions of Bihar state. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted once in a year. Through this article, candidates will get information related to BCECE Eligibility 2022.
BCECE 2022 Eligibility
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for applying in BCECE application form 2022 for various courses like agriculture, pharmacy, etc. Candidates will be able to check the qualification, domicile & other eligibility from below:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should belong to Bihar state.
- Candidate’s parents must be a permanent residence of Bihar state.
- Candidates, those parents are registered refugee of Bihar state can also apply.
- If student’s parents belong from different state, but they are government employee of Bihar state.
- Medical Courses:Student should have completed 17 years age as on 31st December 2022.
- Pharmacy Courses:There is 17 years minimum age limit required for pharmacy courses.
- Agriculture Courses:The minimum age limit should be 16 years as on 31st August 2022.
- For admissions, candidates have to go through the medical test. Candidate will be eligible for admission after clearing this test.
- No age limit criteria is applicable for engineering courses.
For Pharmacy (4 years Course):
- Qualifying Exam: Passed intermediate or its equivalent exam from recognized board.
- Subjects: Pass the qualifying exam with physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects and one elective subject from mathematics/biology subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Score minimum 45% marks (for the general candidate) and 40% marks (for the reserved candidate) in the intermediate or equivalent exam.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply but they must have passed the appearing exam at the time of counselling.
For Medical Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass 10+2/higher secondary/ISc or its equivalent examination from the recognized university.
- Subjects: Pass the above exam with English (Language & Literature), Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
BCECE 2022 Exam Dates
Candidates must check the given below table regarding BCECE 2022 Exam Dates:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Availability of application||20th May 2022|
|Last date to register||20th June 2022|
|Last date of payment by challan||20th June 2022|
|Last date of payment by online mode||21st June 2022|
|Application correction||24th – 26th June 2022|
|Admit card availability||12th July 2022|
|Exam date||24th & 25th July 2022|
|Result /merit list declaration||August 2022|
|Issue of rank card||August 2022|
|Counselling starts||August 2022|
BCECE 2022 Application Form
Candidates must check following details regarding BCECE 2022 Application Form:
- The Application form has been released from 20th May 2022.
- Candidates can fill the application form only till 20th June 2022.
- All candidates have to fill their required education & personal details in the form.
- While filling application form, candidates have to upload photograph & signature.
- The authority has provided correction facility in the application form from 24th to 26th June 2022.
- There is no need to send any printout of application form to board.
- The application fee can be submitted through both online & offline
- The fee according to different category & group will be as:
|General/ OBC/ BC||PCM/ PCB/ CBA||Rs. 1000|
|SC/ ST/ DQ||PCM/ PCB/ CBA||Rs. 500|
|General/ OBC/ BC||PCMB||Rs 1100 (Rs. 550 for reserved category)|
If you have any other queries related to BCECE 2022 Eligibility, you can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.