Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2018 Application Form, Released – Apply Here
Bihar Polytechnic (LE) 2018 Application Form can be filled till 8th June 2018. Bihar Polytechnic is the Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE). It is a state level entrance exam organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Aspirants can get admission into Polytechnic (engineering)/4 years of Part Time Polytechnic engineering/Paramedical (12th level)/Para Medical-Dental (10th level) in Bihar state. Here, in this article aspirants can get the details of Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Application Form 2018 in brief.
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2018 Application Form – Released for LE
Bihar Polytechnic (LE) 2018 Application Form can be filled till 8th June 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Application Correction has been started from 18th April 2018. Check here for application correction details.
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Application Form has been closed now. Candidates can pay the fee till 16th April (Challan) & 17th April (Online).Click here to fill application form.
Aspirants can download the prospectus from the website and after reading it aspirants can fill the online application form.
- Aspirants can apply online to get admission in the above offered courses.
- Application forms has been released from 16th March 2018.
- Aspirants are advised to fill the application form before the last date to avoid the hassle.
- Fill all the required details carefully and upload the signature and the photograph.
- The application correction has been started from 18th – 20th April 2018.
The application fee can be remitted either from Challan (offline) or from Credit card/debit card/ net banking (online). The application fee will vary as the course opted by the aspirants will vary. The fee details are given below:
- For 1 group: 750/- (Rs.480/- for SC/ST)
- For 2 group: 850/- (Rs.530/- for SC/ST)
- For 3 group: 950/- (Rs.630/- for SC/ST)
- For 4 group: 1150/- (Rs.730/- for SC/ST)
Here in this section aspirants can check the eligibility criteria for all offered courses:
- Nationality: Aspirants should be of Indian national.
- Domicile: Aspirants should have the domicile of Bihar state.
|Qualifying Marks||Minimum Marks/Subject||Age|
|PE||10th pass or appearing||Should obtain the 35% marks||No age limit|
|PPE||Metric pass along with two years of ITI/ experience||–||The age of the aspirant should be 19 years (minimum) as on 31st December, 2018|
|PMD||Must pass/appearing the 10th board||Should pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English||Minimum age is 15 years and maximum age is 30 years.|
|PM||For Diploma in Pharmacy and GNM courses, must pass the 12th exam.||Must have the Physics, Chemistry, English, Mathematics/ Biology with 45% marks (40$ for SC/ST).||minimum age limit age is 17 years and maximum is 32 years|
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 application form will be available in the month of March 2019. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will organize the Bihar Polytechnic examination. Through this exam, students will get admission in various polytechnic courses offered by different colleges in Bihar state.
Bihar Polytechnic Application Dates
The official exam schedule for the Bihar Polytechnic is listed below in table:
|Bihar Polytechnic||Bihar Polytechnic (LE)|
|Starting of application form||16th March 2018||18th May 2018|
|Closing date of online application||14th April 2018 (11:59 PM) (Extended)||8th June 2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Fee submission of last date through Challan||16th April 2018 (Extended)||9th June 2018 (2:00 PM)|
|Last date to submit the fee via online mode||17th April 2018 (11:59 PM) (Extended)||9th June 2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Editing in application form||18th – 20th April 2018||10th June 2018|
|Exam date||12th May (for PM & PMD) and 13th May (for PE & PPE)||1st July 2018|
How to Apply
Aspirants can apply online to fill the Bihar polytechnic online application form.
- Go to the website link of BCECEB (link is given above).
- Click on “Apply for DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD)-2018” link.
- Register yourself on the website by entering your email ID and valid mobile number for further communication.
- A confirmation mail or SMS of registration will be sent to your registered email Id and mobile number.
- With the provided registration number (user ID) and password login to your account by click on Sign In.
- After successful registration, click on “Fill the Personal Information” link.
- Fill your personal information details.
- Upload the recent colour passport size photograph and the signature in Hindi. Click on submit button on successful completion of this step.
- Provide the education information by clicking on “Fill the Educational Information” link.
- Preview your filed-in application form and click on the final submit after reading the declaration.
- Pay the application fee through any one of the available mode. You can either pay it by downloading the Challan or through online net banking (credit card/debit card).
- Download the Part-A and Part-B of the completely filled-in application form & save it.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
If you have any query about Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2018 Application Form, you can leave your query in the given below comment box.