Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility – Check for PE, PPE, PMD & PM Courses
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility must be checked by the candidates before applying. The Bihar Polytechnic exam is also refer as DCECE (Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination) is a state level entrance exam organized to provide admission in polytechnic courses like PE, PPE, PMD & other courses offered by various colleges and institutions of Bihar state. Before applying for this exam, candidates make sure that they are eligible to apply or not. Through this article, candidates can check the detailed information related to Bihar Polytechnic Eligibility 2020 for various courses offered under this examination.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Bihar Polytechnic 2020 are mentioned below:
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates, those parents are the permanent residence of Bihar state can apply.
- Candidates whose parents are registered refugee from Bihar state can also apply.
- Candidates, those parents are government employee of Bihar state are also eligible.
- Candidates, whose parents are designated employee of Indian government or designated employee of Indian government under undertakings/institutes in Bihar can also apply.
- Candidates, those parents employ of Nation & presently designated in Bihar are also eligible.
For PPE Course:
Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th or equivalent exam with two years ITI. OR Passed 10th or equivalent exam along with two-year work experience in firm/company/business/institution or government/non-government organization.
Minimum Percentage: Securing 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually.
Age Limit: The minimum age should be 19 years as or on 1/7/2020.
Qualifying Exam: Passed or appearing 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with securing minimum 35% marks.
Age Limit: There is no upper or lower age limit.
Qualifying Exam: Aspirants should have cleared or appearing in 10th or equivalent exam from CBSE, ICSE or other recognized board with core subjects like physics, chemistry, biology and English.
Age Limit: The minimum age should be 15 years and maximum should be 30 years as or on 31st December 2020.
Qualifying Exam: For Diploma in Pharmacy, candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry, english, maths and biology subjects.
For GNM course, candidates should have cleared 12th or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry and biology subjects with securing minimum 40% for marks for general candidates and 35% marks for reserved candidates.
Age Limit: The minimum age should be 17 years and maximum 32 years (35 years for GNM) as or on 31st December 2020. Candidates must be Indian citizen and should be medically fit.
Bihar Polytechnic (LE) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for LE admissions:
- Candidates have to qualify their intermediate (with science) or 12th Science Vocational or Technical to get admission in 2nd year of polytechnic.
- Candidates who complete 10th + ITI (2 years), they are also eligible.
- There is no age limit for apply.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India and their parents should belong to the Bihar state.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Bihar Polytechnic 2020 application form:
- The application form is made available from 18th March till 2nd July 2020.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form via online mode.
- Candidates are advised to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form.
- It will be mandatory to upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- The application fee can be paid via online mode.
- Candidates must check following table regarding application fee:
|No. of Course||General/ OBC||SC/ ST|
If you have any other queries related to Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility, you may leave your comments below in the comment box.