BML University Admission 2021: Application Form (Open), Dates
BML Munjal University 2021 Application Form can be filled till 11th March 2021 for B.Tech programme. It is organized to offer admission in various UG and PG courses. University offers admission various fields i.e. Engineering, Management and Economics, etc. This is a university level admission procedure which is organized every year. Candidates can also apply based on national level entrance exam scores. Any separate entrance examination is not conducted by the university for admission. In this article, candidates can get complete details about BML Munjal University Admission 2021 including application, dates, eligibility etc.
BML Munjal University 2021 Notifications – Application Form Till 11th March
BML Munjal University 2021 Application Form can be filled till 11th March 2021 for B.Tech programme. Click here to apply.
BML Munjal University 2021 Application Form has been extended till 3rd March 2021 for MBA programme. Click here to apply.
Here we have mentioned some UG and PG courses which are offered by the university:
B.Tech, B.Com, B.A., LLB (Hons.), BBA, LLB (Hons.), MBA.
BML Munjal University Admission 2021 Dates
Candidates can check BML Munjal University Admission 2021 dates in the given table:
For B.Tech Course:
|Staring of application form||Released|
|Last date to submit applications||11th March 2021|
|Merit list release||Month of June 2021|
|Counselling begins from||Month of June 2021|
|Commencement of classes||Month of July 2021|
For MBA Course:
|Staring of application form||17th October 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||3rd March 2021|
|Merit list release date||Month of June 2021|
|Counselling starting from||Month of June 2021|
|Commencement of classes||Month of July 2021|
BML Munjal University 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about BML Munjal University 2021 application form from below:
- Application form can be filled through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 17th October 2020 for MBA courses.
- The last date to submit application form for MBA course is till 3rd March 2021.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form including educational, personal and communication, etc.
- Upload the required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates also have to fill choices and preferences of courses at the time of form filling.
- Any application correction facility is not provided to the candidates after submission of application form.
- Last date to fill application form for B.Tech courses will be till last week of March 2021.
- Candidates must take printout of filled application form and send its along with the required documents in given address:
BML Munjal University,
502- B, 5th Floor, Rectangle One,
Saket District Center, Saket,
New Delhi- 110017.
- Application fee will be Rs.1500 for all courses.
- Fee can be submitted through cash deposit, demand draft or online payment or NEFT transfer.
- Candidates can pay application fee through demand draft (DD) drawn in favor of ‘BML Munjal University’payable at New Delhi.
- Application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstances.
BML Munjal University 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must check BML Munjal University 2021 eligibility before applying for admission:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th & 12th class or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates who have passed 12th from AP / Telangana / Tamil Nadu / Kerala Boardmust have obtained 80% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
- Score Card: Candidates can apply based on JEE, ACT or SAT scores.
- Appearing: Candidates those who are appearing in their 12th level are also eligible to apply.
BBA/ B.Com Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination form any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have obtained minimum of 75% marks if they have passed from AP / Telangana / Tamil Nadu / Kerala Board state.
- For other board candidates should obtained 65% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates those appearing in their final year can also apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Candidates can apply based on XAT/ CAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT scores.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year can also apply.
BML Munjal University 2021 Admission Procedure
BML Munjal University 2021 admission procedure will be done based on various procedures. Firstly candidates will need to fill application form. Candidates can apply based on the national level examination.
After filling of application form shortlisted candidates will be called for the GD and PI rounds. Final admission will be offered to the candidates based on qualifying examinations, GD and PI rounds.
BML Munjal University 2021 Merit List
Merit list will be released by the university through online mode. BML Munjal University 2021 merit list will be released in the month of June 2021. Merit list will be released separately for different courses.
Candidates whose name will be present in merit list will be called for counselling. Candidates can check their results by using login credentials i.e. registration number and password.
BML Munjal University 2021 Counselling
Candidates whose name is present in the merit list will be called for the BML Munjal University 2021 counselling. Counselling will be begin from the month of June 2021. It will be necessary for the candidates to participate in the counselling.
Candidates will have to download admission letter from the university website. Candidates must bring their admission letter and original documents on the day of counselling. Candidates will have to verify their original documents for verification. In the counselling process seats will be allotted to the candidates.
BML Munjal University 2021 Admission
Candidates must report at the allotted college with their required documents. Candidates will have to submit original documents for verification. Final seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the national level examination, group discussion, BML MAT scores and personal interview etc.
Candidates must have to submit required admission fee. In the given section candidates can check documents which will be needed for verification:
- 10th and 12th marks sheets
- 10+2 class certificates
- Graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.
If you have any other query about BML Munjal University Admission 2021 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.