BML Munjal University Admission 2023: Application (Open), Dates
BML Munjal University 2023 Application Form is open for various UG & PG courses through online mode. Exam Dates have been announced. It is university level admission procedure conducted for candidates who want to get admission in various UG and PG programmes. Admission will also be done through CUET scores. The admission will also be based on various national level entrance exams. The qualified candidates will be able to get admission in various courses in the filed of Engineering, Commerce, management etc. at BML Munjal University campus. In this article we have provided details about BML Munjal University Admission 2023 that candidate need to know.
BML Munjal University 2023 Notifications – Application Open
BML Munjal University 2023 Application Form is open for various UG & PG courses.
Click here to apply for UG Courses.
Click here to apply for MBA.
BML Munjal University 2023 (CUET UG) Admit Card has been released. Click here to download admit card.
BML Munjal University 2023 (CUET UG) Exam City Slip has been released. Click here to download city slip.
BML Munjal University 2023 (CUET PG) Application Form has been re-opened from 9th till 11th May 2023. Click here to apply.
BML Munjal University 2023 (CUET PG) Exam Dates have been revised. It will now be held from 5th to 12th June 2023. Check other dates from below.
Application Form Admission Dates Eligibility
BML Munjal University 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||BML Munjal University Admission 2023|
|Exam type||UG and PG|
|Exam level||University Level|
|Courses offered||Management, Engineering etc.|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
BML Munjal University 2023 Admission Dates
Check the admission date for BML Munjal University 2023 provided below:
For UG & PG (Through CUET):
|Application form releases||9th February 2023||20th March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||30th March 2023||5th May 2023|
|Application correction||1st to 3rd April 2023||6th May 2023|
|Announcement of the city of examination||30th April 2023||TBA|
|Exam Dates||21st to 31st May 2023|
(Reserve dates- 1st to 7th June)
|5th to 12th June 2023|
|Online Application Form Release Dates||Started|
|The last date of receipt Submit online Form||4th week of May 2023|
|Application correction||4th week of May 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of July 2023|
|Exam Date||21st to 31st May 2023|
|Answer Key release||3rd week of August 2023|
|Result Date Declaration||4th week of August 2023|
|Counselling Dates Starts||September 2023|
BML Munjal University 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about BML Munjal University 2023 application form with some key details:
- The application form for BML Munjal University 2023 has been made available for MBA courses.
- Application form for UG & PG courses has been started & is continued till 30th March 2023 for CUET UG & 5th May 2023 for CUET PG.
- Candidate can fill the form with details like educational details, personal details etc.
- Candidates are able to make correction in the application form from 6th April 2023 for CUET PG.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature to complete the application details.
- For MBA courses application form can be submitted till the first week of July 2023.
- Do not forget to printout of the application form for future reference.
- Candidate can pay the fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- The application fee is Rs. 1500/- for every candidate.
- The application fee is non-refundable once paid.
For UG courses (Through CUET):
|No of Subjects||General (UR)||OBC-NCL/ EWS||ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender||Centres outside India|
|Up to 3 subjects||Rs.750/-||Rs.700/-||Rs.650/-||Rs.3750/-|
|Up to 7 subjects||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs.1300/-||Rs.7500/-|
|Up to 10 subjects||Rs.1750/-||Rs.1650/-||Rs.1550/-||Rs.11000/-|
For CUET-PG Courses:
|Category||Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 1000/-||Rs.500/-||Rs. 5000/- (For up to 3 papers)|
Rs. 1500/- (For up to 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 800/-||Rs.400/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 750/-||Rs.400/-|
How to Apply for BML Munjal University
- Step-1: Visit the website of BML Munjal University 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Click on the apply button and enter basic details for registration.
- Step-3: Candidates have to fill the application form with educational, personal, address etc. details.
- Step-4: Upload scanned image of your photograph and signature in the application form.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Step-6: Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
BML Munjal University Eligibility 2023
The eligibility criteria for BML Munjal University 2023 is provided below:
For B. Tech courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: The candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subject.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 60% marks to be eligible for admission.
- Score card: Candidate must have valid score of JEE Main/ BMU SAT/ CUET score.
For BBA/ B.Com course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain 60% marks in qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in final exam in 2023 are eligible to apply for admission.
- Score card: Candidates must have valid score card of UGAT/ SAT/ CUET exam.
For MBA course:
- Qualification: The candidate must have bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institute.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 50% aggregate marks in qualifying exam.
- Score: Candidate must have valid score of XAT/ CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ NMAT/ BMU-MAT to be eligible.
For CUET (UG/PG):
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th level exam or its equivalent to be eligible for UG. To apply for PG courses candidates must be graduated from a recognised university.
- Age Limit: There is no upper and lower age limit criteria to apply.
- Appearing: The appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
BML Munjal University 2023 Admission Procedure
The admission for BML Munjal University will be based on the university level test and other National level university exams. The admission procedure include various steps like Registration, Uploading documents, counselling. BML Munjal conducts its admission test to provide admission in UG & PG courses.
After the exam merit list will prepare and based on it candidate will be called for counselling procedure. The candidates who want to take admission in UG courses will also be offered through CUET UG. The admit card will release from second week of July 2023 for this.
BML Munjal University Aptitude Test (BMU-SAT/ MAT)
University will review all the applications and shortlisted candidates will need to appear for BMU-SAT (UG), BMU-MAT (MBA) aptitude test. BMU-SAT is an aptitude test which is designed to check an aspirant’s propensity to succeed in undergraduate courses offered by the BML Munjal university.
Aptitude test syllabus will be different as per the courses. After the aptitude test merit list will be prepared by the authorities and candidates will be shortlisted for further procedure.
BML Munjal University 2023 Merit List
The BML Munjal University merit list will be released from August 2023 through online mode. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
Those candidates who will clear the exam their name will be present in the merit list and will be shortlisted for counselling rounds. The merit list will be prepared separately for registered candidates.
BML Munjal University 2023 Counselling
The Counselling process for BML Munjal University 2023 will be commenced from September 2023 through online mode. After declaration of merit list candidates will be called for the counselling.
Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure by registering themselves on the website of conducting authority. The candidates will be allotted seats based on the rank in merit list and those candidates who will be top scorer will get first preference.
BML Munjal University 2023 Admission
The admission will be given to the candidates based on rank in merit list. The candidates will be allotted seats based on merit list. After seat allotment, the authority will provide admission letter to candidates individually.
Candidates who will be selected for admission as per the selection list will be required to report to the allotted college. They have to report to the allotted college on schedule date and have to carry all documents for verification process.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- 12th class certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Graduation mark sheet and certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photograph, etc.
If you have any query related to BML Munjal University Admission 2023, then you can ask in comment section below.