Delhi CET 2022 Application Form Correction – Edit Application Form Here
Delhi CET 2022 Application Form Correction facility will be likely provided after the registration process. However, it is not confirmed that the window will open or not so candidates must fill application correctly. Delhi Polytechnic (CET Delhi) is a state level polytechnic examination. This exam is regulated by the Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU). Delhi CET is conducted for admissions into different polytechnic programmes which are offered by the various polytechnic colleges/Institutions of Delhi. Here, we are providing the complete information about Delhi CET Application Form Correction 2022.
CET Delhi 2022 Application Correction
Candidates might be able to correct details in the application form from July 2022. The Delhi Polytechnic 2022 Application Form has been provided through online mode. Candidates can fill the application form from 15th June 2022. The last date to submit the application form will be till 5th july 2022.
No application form will be made available through offline mode. Keep the print copy of the filled application form for future use.
Delhi CET Admit Card 2022 will be available from July 2022. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the website through online mode only.
Delhi CET Application Form Correction 2022
The exam conducting authority may or may not provide one time opportunity to the candidates for correction in the application form.
Delhi CET 2022 Application Form Correction window will be started from June 2022. Candidates can make correction in the application form by login using their Application Number & Password.
After the form correction, candidates will have to download & take the printouts at least two copies of Corrected Acknowledgement Page/ Confirmation Page for future use.
How to Make Application Correction
Candidates are required to follow these simple steps to make corrections:
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- A new login window will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates can make corrections by login for Correction/ Modification using their Application Number and Password.
- After login, make correction in the application form.
- No additional charge will be paid by applicants for making corrections.
- Applicants are advised to take two printouts of the corrected application form for future references.
Delhi CET Application Form Correction Details
The correction in the Candidate Name and Test Applied For will not be permitted. Except these all other fields will be editable. It is due to the security/ authenticity reason. After the correction period, no changes will be allowed.
Only those candidates will be allowed to make corrections in the form, who have completed all the three steps of the application form. Candidates who will not complete the payment step not able to make corrections in the form.
Delhi CET 2022 Eligibility
Here candidates can check CET Delhi 2022 eligibility criteria for some courses:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates should pass science, English and mathematics subjects.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass intermediate class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST candidates) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics or Biology subjects
If you have any other doubt about Delhi CET 2022 Application Form Correction, you can drop comment in the comment box.