CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021: Counselling (Started), Cut Off, Admission
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Counselling Registration can be done tilll 20th February 2022. Final Answer Key & Result has been released. The entrance examination is organized by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) or CG Vyapam. Candidates get admission into B.Sc. Nursing courses. It is a state level examination which is organized only once in a year. After qualifying the entrance examination, candidates will get admission into various institutes or universities located in the state of Chhattisgarh. Candidates must go through following complete article regarding answer key, result & much more of CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 entrance examination.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Notifications – Counselling Started
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Counselling Registration can be done till 20th February 2022. Check here for counselling details.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result has been declared on 23rd November 2021. Check here for result details.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Final Answer Key has been released on 23rd November 2021. Check here for answer key details.
Get all exam details and latest updates about CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 from here.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam Date has been announced. It is held on 10th October 2021. Check complete dates below.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding official dates for CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 examination:
|Events||Announced Dates (2021)|
|Application form release||2nd September 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||23rd September 2021|
|Admit card availability||2nd October 2021|
|CG B.Sc. Nursing Exam||10th October 2021|
|Answer Key||27th October 2021|
|Result declaration||23rd November 2021|
|Counselling session||2nd February 2022|
|Last date for counselling||20th February 2022|
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Answer Key
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Answer Key has been released from 27th October 2021. All appearing candidates can tally their answers from answer key. Candidates can check their answer key by using application number & date of birth.
With the help of answer key, candidates can assume their marks even before the result declaration. Though, the real marks are considered only after the declaration of result.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result has been declared on 23rd November 2021. It is made available on website via online mode. Candidates have to enter their application number & password to check their result.
The result is published in the form of merit list. The merit list is prepared on the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam. Candidates whose name will appear in the merit list are called for counselling procedure.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Counselling
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Counselling session get commenced through online mode. It is mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. Candidates whose name appear in the merit list will be called for counselling process.
Candidates have to verify their documents at the time of counselling. The final admission is given to candidates after verification of documents & fee payment.
The following documents are required for verification:
- CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card
- CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Score Card
- 10thCertificate & marksheet
- 12thcertificate & marksheet
- Category certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form:
- The application form has been released from 2nd September 2021.
- Candidates can submit the application form till 23rd September 2021.
- CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form has been made available via online mode.
- While filling application form, candidates must upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised not to forget to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form.
- All the information regarding examination is sent to candidate’s registered mail ID & phone number.
- Candidates must fill all the asked details in the application form completely & carefully as incomplete or incorrect form leads to rejection.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates can submit the application fee via online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- General category candidates have to submit Rs. 200.
- OBC category candidates have to submit Rs. 150.
- Reserved & Physically disabled candidates have to submit Rs. 100
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the examination:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply or candidates must belong to Chhattisgarh city.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th& 12th level examination from recognised board or university.
- Age Limit: He/ She must have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2021.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 40% marks to be eligible for the examination.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card has been published via online mode. Candidates have to enter their registration ID & password to download their admit card. No candidates receives any admit card via post or courier.
It is made available on 2nd October 2021. Admit card is the mandatory item candidates have to carry at the examination hall. No candidates are permit to sit in the exam hall without admit card. Along with admit card, candidates must also carry one valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, driving license, etc.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern:
- Exam mode: CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 examination will be organized via offline mode.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects.
- Total Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Syllabus
Here we are providing some of the topics from all three subjects which will be asked in the examination:
Physics- Some of the topics will include Units & Dimensions, Hooke’s Law, Newton’s Law of Motion, Work, Energy & Power, kinematics energy, velocity of light, measurement of voltage & current, and much more.
Chemistry- The topics under chemistry will be as Chemical bond, structure of atom, Solid state, nuclear chemistry, Thermochemistry & thermodynamics, solid state, biomolecules, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, etc.
Biology- Topics from Biology will come under Botany & Zoology as mentioned below.
Botany- It will includes topics as structural organization of cell, Golgi complex, Eukaryotic chromosome, difference between plan & animal cell division, coal & petroleum, biotechnology, mode of action & importance, and much more.
Zoology- It will consists of topics such as fertilization, cleavage, binomial & trinomial nomenclature, smoking, alcoholism, blood banks, human population, wild life conservation, and much more.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates must follow following tips & tricks while preparation of the entrance exam:
- Make proper time table & follow it strictly.
- Make short notes & revise it on regular basis.
- Solve previous year questions & mock test.
- Take proper sleep of eight hours.
- Keep atleast last one week only for revision.
- Eat healthy & nutritious food.
- Do yoga & meditation.
For any other query regarding CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021, you can ask us be leaving your comment below.