CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022: Counselling (Started), Result (Out), Allotment
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Seat Allotment (2nd Round) has been released on 8th September 2022. Counselling has been started from 8th August 2022. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) conducts state level entrance exam known as CG B.Sc nursing exam for shortlisting the candidates for admission in B.Sc. Nursing Programme. Qualified candidates from this entrance examination can get admission in various Govt. and Private Nursing colleges situated across Chhattisgarh state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022.
Admission Open 2022
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Notifications – Allotment Out (2nd Round)
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Seat Allotment (2nd Round) has been released on 8th September 2022. Check here for allotment details.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Examination will be held in the month of June 2023 through offline mode. Check here for more details about CG B.Sc. Nursing 2023.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete official exam dates for the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Examination:
|Application form release||29th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||26th May 2022|
|Application correction||27th to 29th May 2022|
|Admit card availability||13th June 2022|
|CG B.Sc. Nursing Exam date||19th June 2022|
|Answer Key||30th June 2022|
|Result declaration & final answer key||19th July 2022|
|Revised result & merit list||1st August 2022|
|Counselling session||8th August 2022|
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Answer Key
The answer key consist of correct answers to asked questions in the entrance examination. Authority has released the answer key after few days from the completion of examination through online mode. Candidates are able to access the answer key from 30th June 2022.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Answer key has been released with the objection facility. Authority has also provided the objection to raise their doubt on the answer key. The final answer key has been released on 19th July 2022 after the completion of objection facility.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
CG B.Sc. Nursing Result has been declared after few days from the completion of examination. Authority has released the result for every exam participated candidate individually. Candidates are able to check their result on 19th July 2022. Revised result & merit list has been declared on 1st August 2022.
The result has been prepared for the authority on the basis of final answer key. Authority will not provide any review facility for the result. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure is conducted by the authority through online mode. Only successfully qualified candidates from the entrance examination will be called for the counselling procedure. Candidates are able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the 8th August 2022.
Seat allotment has been released on 17th August 2022 for first round. It has been released on 8th September 2022 for second round.
CG B.Sc. Counselling procedure is conducted on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of final merit list. Candidates will be also asked for keeping the following document for verification round:
- CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
- CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Score Card
- 10th Certificate & mark sheet
- 12th certificate & mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form
Following are the detailed information regarding the CG B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2022:
- Only Eligible candidates have allowed to submit the application form so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- The Application Form has been released from 29th April 2022 through online mode.
- Candidates must have to fill the application form very carefully to avoid any kind of mistake.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their mark sheet as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Individual can fill the application form only once as multiple application form of same candidates can leads towards the rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form till 26th May 2022, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Application correction is provided from 27th to 31st May 2022.
- Candidates don’t have to send any hardcopy of filled application form to any candidate.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate will be as follows:
Note: Application fee is not applicable for Chhattisgarh native.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognised board.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be at least 17 years as on December 31, 2022.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 40% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 examination pattern:
- Exam mode: The CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Questions Type: The Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Total 1 mark will be allotted on each correct response and there won’t be any negative marking in the question paper.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Syllabus
Here are some important topics for the CG B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus:
Physics: Units & Dimensions, Newton’s Law of Motion, Hooke’s Law, Work, kinematics energy, Energy & Power, measurement of voltage & current, , velocity of light etc.
Chemistry: Solid state, nuclear chemistry, Chemical bond, Thermochemistry & thermodynamics, biomolecules, structure of atom, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, etc.
Biology: Golgi complex, difference between plan & animal cell division, coal & petroleum, biotechnology, mode of action & importance, structural organization of cell, Eukaryotic chromosome, fertilization, cleavage, binomial & trinomial nomenclature, smoking, alcoholism, blood banks, human population, wildlife conservation etc.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Preparation Tips
Checkout some effective CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 preparation tips for the Examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a balanced time schedule for the study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Make proper notes and revise them accordingly.
- Stay healthy and avoid any kinds of unhealthy activities.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The admit card has been released by the authority for every successfully registered candidates for the examination. Authority has released the admit card through online mode. Candidates are able to download their admit card from 13th June 2022.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Admit card 2022 consist of various important details like examination centre, roll no, instructions for the exam date, etc.
For any other query regarding CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022, you can ask us be leaving your comment below.