CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form will be released from the 1st week of April 2022 through online mode. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) conducts state level entrance exam known as CG B.Sc nursing exam for shortlisting the candidates for admission in B.Sc. Nursing Programme. Qualified candidates from this entrance examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private Nursing colleges situated across Chhattisgarh state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete tentative exam dates for the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Examination:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2022)|
|Application form release||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of May 2022|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of June 2022|
|CG B.Sc. Nursing Exam date||3rd week of June 2022|
|Answer Key||3rd week of June 2022|
|Result declaration||2nd week of July 2022|
|Counselling session||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for counselling||Month of September 2022|
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form
Following are the detailed information regarding the CG B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2022:
- Only Eligible candidates will be allowed to submit the application form so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- The Application Form will be released from the first week of April 2022 through online mode.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form very carefully, as no correction facility will be provided by the authority.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their mark sheet as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Individual can fill the application form only once as multiple application form of same candidates can leads towards the rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the 3rd week of May 2022, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Candidates don’t have to send any hardcopy of filled application form to any candidate.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate will be as follows:
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognised board.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be at least 17 years as on December 31, 2022.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 40% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 examination pattern:
- Exam mode: The CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Questions Type: The Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Total 1 mark will be allotted on each correct response and there won’t be any negative marking in the question paper.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Syllabus
Here are some important topics for the CG B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus:
Physics: Units & Dimensions, Newton’s Law of Motion, Hooke’s Law, Work, kinematics energy, Energy & Power, measurement of voltage & current, , velocity of light etc.
Chemistry: Solid state, nuclear chemistry, Chemical bond, Thermochemistry & thermodynamics, biomolecules, structure of atom, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, etc.
Biology: Golgi complex, difference between plan & animal cell division, coal & petroleum, biotechnology, mode of action & importance, structural organization of cell, Eukaryotic chromosome, fertilization, cleavage, binomial & trinomial nomenclature, smoking, alcoholism, blood banks, human population, wildlife conservation etc.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Preparation Tips
Checkout some effective CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 preparation tips for the Examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a balanced time schedule for the study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Make proper notes and revise them accordingly.
- Stay healthy and avoid any kinds of unhealthy activities.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the authority for every successfully registered candidates for the examination. Authority will release the admit card through online mode. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the 2nd week of June 2022.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Admit card 2022 will consist of various important details like examination centre, roll no, instructions for the exam date, etc.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Answer Key
The answer key will consist of correct answers to asked questions in the entrance examination. Authority will release the answer key after few days from the completion of examination through online mode. Candidates will be able to access the answer key from 3rd week of June 2022.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Answer key will be released with the objection facility. Authority will provide the objection to raise their doubt on the answer key. The final answer key will be released after the completion of objection facility.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
CG B.Sc. Nursing Result will be released after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually. Candidates will be able to check their result from the 2nd week of July 2022.
The result will be prepared for the authority on the basis of final answer key. Authority will not provide any review facility for the result. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority through online mode. Only successfully qualified candidates from the entrance examination will be called for the counselling procedure. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the 1st week of September 2022.
CG B.Sc. Counselling procedure will be conducted on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of final merit list. Candidates will be also asked for keeping the following document for verification round:
- CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
- CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Score Card
- 10th Certificate & mark sheet
- 12th certificate & mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
For any other query regarding CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022, you can ask us be leaving your comment below.