CG Polytechnic 2019 Counselling (Started) – Get CG PPT Counselling Details
CG PPT 2019 Third Seat Allotment has been released. CG PPT (Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test) is a state level entrance exam, which is organized by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). Every year, large number of candidates appeared in this exam. Through CG PPT exam, candidates can get admission in the various polytechnic institutions of Chhattisgarh state. Candidates can get admission in the Engineering Diploma courses and its specializations. Here we are providing details about CG PPT 2019 Counselling including schedule, process and documents required for counselling.
CG Polytechnic 2019 Counselling – 3rd Seat Allotment Released
CG PPT 2019 Seat Allotment for third round has been released on 27th July 2019. Click here to view allotment.
Check here for all details about the CG PPT 2019 seat allotment & further admission process. Click here to view details.
The CG PPT 2019 counselling is held through online mode. After the declaration of result, counselling procedure has has been commenced. Candidates have to register on the website for participating in the counselling. The counselling is held in the three phases.
For counselling, candidates are called on the basis of their ranks and scores. The counselling process comprises of various steps like online registration, option filling, document verification, seat allotment, reporting to the allotted college, etc.
CG PPT Cut off 2019 will be announced in different phases. The cut off marks is released by the Directorate of Technical Education, Raipur.
It include opening rank, closing rank, opening score and closing score respective to the branch offered by the particular college.
CG PPT 2019 Counselling Schedule
CG PPT Counselling 2019 is conducted in various rounds. Here we have mentioned the counselling schedule:
|Registration & choice filling||27th June – 3rd July 2019|
|Document verification||27th June – 3rd July 2019|
|Seat allotment 1st round||5th July 2019|
|Admission in allotted institutions||5th – 10th July 2019|
|Vacant seat upload||11th July 2019|
|Registration & choice filling (2nd round)||11th – 15th July 2019|
|Document verification||11th – 15th July 2019|
|Seat allotment 2nd round||17th July 2019|
|Admission in allotted institutions||17th – 22nd July 2019|
|Vacant seat upload||23rd July 2019|
|Registration & choice filling (3rd round)||23rd – 25th July 2019|
|Document verification||23rd – 25th July 2019|
|Seat allotment 3rd round||27th July 2019|
|Admission in allotted institutions||27th – 30th July 2019|
|Vacant seat upload||31st July 2019|
CG PPT Counselling Procedure
Counselling process will be divided into various steps which are mentioned below:
- Online Registration – Candidates have to register online for counselling. Candidates have to fill all the required details and pay the counselling fee.
- Preferences Filling & Changing – Candidates have to fill the preference of colleges and stream where they are seeking for admission. Candidates are advised to fill maximum choices of colleges. After filling and adjusting the choices, don’t forget to save them. Take a printout of the filled choices for further use.
- Document Verification – Before final seat allotment candidates have to verify their documents on the prescribed document verification centres. List of DVCs will be published on the website. Candidates are required to bring their original documents along with photocopies.
- Seat Allotment – After document verification, on the basis of availability of seats and choice filled the seats will be allotted. Seat allotment will also be intimated through SMS. Candidates can download their provisional seat allotment letter through applicant login option.
- Admission in the Allotted College – Finally, candidates have to report the allotted college to do further admission formalities. Candidates have to take admission before the due date. Documents will also be verified at the time of admission at allotted college. Candidates are required to carry the prescribed admission fee & documents for final admission.
Documents Required for Counselling
Here we have listed the required documents for counselling:
- 10th Mark Sheet, Admit Card & Passing Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- CG PPT 2019 Admit Card.
- CG PPT Score Card.
- Character Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Category Certificate (for reserved category candidates).
- Printout of the Option Form.
- Three latest passport size photographs.
- Provisional Allotment Letter (At the time of admission).
- Aadhaar Card.
For any other queries regarding CG Polytechnic 2019 Counselling, you can ask us by leave your query below in the comment box.