CG Polytechnic 2021 Counselling (Started), Admission- Register Here
CG PPT 2021 IWC-2 Counselling Registration has been started from 26th November 2021. CG PPT (Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test) is a state level entrance exam, which is organized by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). Every year, large number of candidates appeared in this exam. Through CG PPT exam, candidates get admission in the various polytechnic institutions of Chhattisgarh state. Candidates can get admission in the Engineering Diploma courses and its specializations. Here we are providing details about CG PPT Counselling 2021 including schedule, process and documents required for counselling.
CG Polytechnic 2021 Counselling – Registration Started (IWC-2)
CG PPT 2021 IWC-2 Counselling Registration has been started from 26th November 2021. Click here to register.
CG PPT 2021 Allotment List for third round has been released through login on 13th November 2021. Click here to view.
CG PPT 2021 Counselling Registration (3rd Round) has been started from 8th November 2021. Click here to register.
The CG PPT 2021 counselling has been held through online mode. After the declaration of result, counselling procedure is commenced. Candidates have to register on the website for participating in the counselling. The counselling is held in the three phases.
For counselling, candidates are called on the basis of their ranks and scores. The counselling process comprises of various steps like online registration, option filling, document verification, seat allotment, reporting to the allotted college, etc.
It includes opening rank, closing rank, opening score and closing score respective to the branch offered by the particular college.
CG PPT 2021 Counselling Schedule
CG PPT Counselling 2021 is conducted in various rounds. Here we have mentioned the tentative counselling schedule:
|Registration & choice filling||11th October 2021|
|Seat allotment 1st round last date||14th October 2021|
|Registration & choice filling (2nd round)||21st October 2021|
|Registration & choice filling (3rd round)||8th November 2021|
|Seat allotment 3rd round||13th November 2021|
|IWC-I Counselling||22nd November 2021|
|last date of IWC||23rd November 2021|
CG PPT Counselling Procedure
Counselling process is divided into various steps which are as mentioned below:
- Online Registration– Candidates have to register online for counselling. Candidates have to fill all the required details and pay the counselling fee.
- Preferences Filling & Changing– Candidates have to fill the preference of colleges and stream where they are seeking for admission. Candidates are advised to fill maximum choices of colleges. After filling and adjusting the choices, don’t forget to save them. Take a printout of the filled choices for further use.
- Document Verification– Before final seat allotment candidates have to verify their documents on the prescribed document verification centers. List of DVCs is published on the website. Candidates are required to bring their original documents along with photocopies.
- Seat Allotment– After document verification, on the basis of availability of seats and choice filled the seats are allotted. Seat allotment are also intimated through SMS. Candidates must download their provisional seat allotment letter through applicant login option.
- Admission in the Allotted College– Finally, candidates have to report the allotted college to do further admission formalities. Candidates have to take admission before the due date. Documents are also verified at the time of admission at allotted college. Candidates are required to carry the prescribed admission fee & documents for final admission.
Documents Required for Counselling
Here we have listed the required documents for counselling:
- 10th Mark Sheet, Admit Card & Passing Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- CG PPT 2021 Admit Card.
- CG PPT Score Card.
- Character Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Category Certificate (for reserved category candidates).
- Printout of the Option Form.
- Three latest passport size photographs.
- Provisional Allotment Letter (At the time of admission).
- Aadhaar Card.
For any other queries regarding CG Polytechnic 2021 Counselling, you can ask us by leave your query below in the comment box.