Chandigarh ITI 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility – Apply Here
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Application Form will be available from the first week of June 2020. Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Chandigarh ITI admission procedure will be organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Chandigarh. Admission will be offered in various government or non-government Industrial Training Institutes of Chandigarh state. Candidates can get admission in various trades based on the merit list. Candidates can read this article to know more about the Chandigarh ITI Application form 2020 including eligibility criteria, application dates an etc.
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must read the given details about the Chandigarh ITI 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode only. No other mode will be entertained to fill the application form.
- Application form can be filled from the first week of June 2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly.
- Fill details i.e. academic, personal, communication and other in the application form.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the fourth week of June 2020.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep the printout safe till other procedures.
- Application fee will be Rs.25 for all candidates.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online mode.
- Online application fee will be paid through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable in nature.
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check following Chandigarh ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a domicile certificate of Chandigarh state.
- Age Limit Criteria: Candidates should not be below 14 years as on 1st August 2020. Upper age limit will be 40 years as on 1st August 2020.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 8th and 10th class examination from any recognized board of Chandigarh state.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed with Science and Mathematics subjects.
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can get Chandigarh ITI 2020 Application Dates:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||1st week of June|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of June|
|Display of merit list||Last week of June|
How to Apply for Chandigarh ITI 2020
In this section, we have mentioned complete procedure about the Chandigarh ITI 2020 application form:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the given link.
- Read all the given instructions and click on the ‘Registration’ link.
- Fill registration details including email ID, name, mobile number, etc.
- Now login using application number and password.
- Fill details i.e. education, personal, communication and etc. in the application form.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Images size should be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Now click on the ‘pay’ button and pay the application fee.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Review all the details and click on ‘submit’ button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other admission procedures.
In the above article, candidates can go through the complete details about the Chandigarh ITI 2020 application form. Candidates must fill correct details in the application form. In case of any mistake application form will be rejected by the authority. Any correction facility will not be provided by the authority after submission of the application form.
If you have any other query about the Chandigarh ITI 2020 Application form, then you can ask us by leaving your comments below.