Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form, Registration – Apply Online Here
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form will be released from the 3rd week of July 2022. Chandigarh Industrial Training Institute (ITI) is a state level admission procedure conducted every year by the Directorate of Technical Education, Chandigarh. The Admission Procedure will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various offered ITI trades of Technical and Non-Technical fields at Govt. and Private ITI institutions across the Chandigarh. Candidates will be shortlisted for Chandigarh ITI admission on the basis of Merit list. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on Chandigarh ITI Application form 2022.
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form
Here are the detailed information with some key instructions on Chandigarh ITI Application Form 2022:
- Chandigarh ITI Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying for the Chandigarh ITI 2022.
- Eligible candidates will be able to apply for the Chandigarh ITI 2022 from the 3rd week of July 2022 to 2nd week of August 2022.
- Candidates must fill the Application Form carefully, as authority might not provide any correction facility for application from.
- The details filled by applicants in Application form must have valid documentation proof, as it might require at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the prescribed date, as no application form will be accepted after the completions of registration process.
- Applicant are advised to seek the printout of filled Chandigarh ITI application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- Chandigarh ITI Application fee will be Rs. 70/- for every category.
- Applicants will be able to submit their Chandigarh ITI Application Fee through Online mode only.
- Candidates can use Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of Chandigarh ITI Application fee.
Chandigarh ITI Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete eligibility norms for Chandigarh ITI Examination 2022:
- Nationality: Applicants must be the Indian Citizen to be eligible for Chandigarh ITI admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must have qualify their 8th, 10th or equivalent level examination with all required details from any recognized board.
- Domicile: Applicants must be the domicile certificate holder of Chandigarh state to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be within 14 years to 40 years as on 1st August 2022 to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for Chandigarh ITI 2022.
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Dates
Here are the complete tentative registration dates for Chandigarh ITI Registration Form 2022:
|Commencement of Registration Form||3rd week of July 2022|
|Last date for Application Form submission||2nd week of August 2022|
|Display of Merit List||3rd week of August 2022|
How to Apply for Chandigarh ITI 2022
Here are the complete step by step process for filling Chandigarh ITI Online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of Chandigarh ITI 2022 (link will be available above).
- Now go to the admission portal of Chandigarh ITI and click on new candidates registration link.
- Now fill the Application form with all required details including Basic Personal Details, Email ID, Phone Number, Password etc. and submit them.
- After submitting all required details in Chandigarh ITI Registration form, candidates will be asked to login into the Application form.
- The details filled by applicants in Application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- After submitting all required details in Application Form, upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature, Category Certificate etc.
- The documents uploaded by the Applicants in Application form must be within the prescribed size and format.
- After submitting all required documents, candidates will be asked to submit prescribed application fee for final submission of Chandigarh ITI Application form.
- Now select the payment mode and gateways then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction for Chandigarh ITI Application fee.
- Once transaction will be successfully done take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Candidates can leave comment down below for further information or any query regarding Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form.