Chandigarh ITI Admission 2020: Counselling (Started), Allotment, Dates
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Offline Counselling has organised on 25th September 2020 at Govt. ITI, Sector 28 C, Chandigarh. Admission process is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Chandigarh. Admission procedure is conducted every year for providing admission in various trades of ITI. Candidates are shortlisted for admission on the basis of merit scores. No separate entrance examination is conducted for providing admission. Candidates get admission in various government or non-government institutes situated in Chandigarh state. Candidates must go through the article to know more about the Chandigarh ITI Admission 2020 including details like application form, dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Notifications – Offline Counselling Started
Get complete updates of Chandigarh ITI 2020 Admission & Counselling from here. Click here to view details.
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Offline counselling has organised on 25th September 2020 at Govt. ITI, 28 C, Chandigarh. Click here for notice.
Chandigarh ITI 2021 Merit List will get release from fourth week of June 2021. Check complete details regarding Chandigarh ITI 2021 here.
Chandigarh ITI Admission 2020 Dates
Candidates can check Chandigarh ITI Admission 2020 Dates from the given section:
|Starting of application form||14th August 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||25th August 2020|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||27th August 2020|
|Notification discrepancies by students upto 3 pm||28th August 2020|
|Display of final merit list||30th August 2020|
|Display of final admission list with allocated trade||4th September 2020|
|Seat allotment for 1st round||5th September 2020|
|Final seat allotment for 2nd round||9th September 2020|
|Final admission list for 3rd round||14th September 2020|
|Final admission list for 4th round||20th September 2020|
|Offline counselling||25th to 30th September 2020|
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Counselling
Chandigarh ITI 2020 first counselling has been begins from 5th September 2020. Offline counselling is organised from 25th September 2020. Candidates have to attend counselling. Candidate who have not attended the counselling procedure, seats are cancelled for those candidates. Candidates must have to pay counselling fee at the time of counselling procedure.
Candidates must download the seat allotment letter from the website. Seat allotment letter will not be send by post or any other mode to the candidates. Candidates will have to produce allotment letter, printout of the application form and other documents at the day of counselling.
Candidates will have to submit following original documents at the day of counselling:
- 8th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID (optional)
- Category/ Reservation certificate
- Two latest passport size photographs, etc.
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Application Form
In this section, we have mentioned all the details about the Chandigarh ITI 2020 Application Form:
- Application form has begins from 14th August 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Other mode is not entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully.
- Fill education, personal, communication, address and etc. details in the application form.
- Upload scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Application form is available till 25th August 2020.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form.
- Keep the printout secure till the admission procedure.
- Application fee is Rs.25 for all categories.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable in nature.
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should go through the Chandigarh ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit is 14 years and upper age limit is 40 years as on 1st August 2020.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 8th and 10th class examination from any recognized board/ school of Chandigarh or equivalent.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates must have a medical fitness certificate.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination with Mathematics and Science subjects.
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Admission procedure will be based on the various factors. Admission will be done based on factors like filling of application form, publication of merit list, payment of fee and counselling procedure etc. Candidates will be selected based on merit scores of qualifying exam.
Merit list will be published by the authority on the website. Candidates whose name is present in the merit list will be called for the counselling procedure. Admission will be offered to the candidates based on the submission of counselling fee and documents verification procedure.
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Merit List
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Provisional Merit list has been published on 27th August 2020. Final admission list has been released on 4th September 2020. Authority also have released final merit list to the candidates. Candidates can check merit list through online mode only. Any offline merit list is not provided to the candidates.
Candidates can check merit list using application number and date of birth. Merit list has been prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in their qualifying examination.
Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list. Candidates must check details carefully in the merit list. In case of any discrepancy candidates can contact to the authorities. Merit list contain details like name of the candidates, rank etc.
If you have any other query about Chandigarh ITI Admission 2020, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.