Chandigarh ITI Admission 2022: Admission List (Released), Counselling
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Physical Counselling has been started from 26th August 2022. Final Admission List has been released on 17th August 2022. The admission procedure will be regulated by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Chandigarh on the basis of state level merit list prepared by the authority. Shortlisted candidates from the merit list will be called for admission in various technical and non-technical ITI Courses at Govt. and Private Industrial training institutes (ITIs) across the Chandigarh. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Chandigarh ITI Admission 2022.
Merit List Exam Dates Admission
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Notifications – Counselling Started (Physical)
Get complete updates about Chandigarh ITI 2022 Admission & Counselling Procedure from here. Click here to view details.
Chandigarh ITI 2023 Admission will be on the basis of merit list. It will be released in second week of July 2023. Click more details about Chandigarh ITI Admission 2023 here.
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Physical Counselling has been started from 26th August 2022. Click here to register.
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Final Admission List has been released on 17th August 2022. Click here to get list.
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Final Merit List has been released on 13th August 2022. Click here to get list.
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form has been extended till 7th August 2022. Check here for application details.
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Admission Dates
Following are the complete official dates for Chandigarh ITI Admission 2022:
|Application form commences||20th May 2022|
|Submission of application form||7th August 2022|
|Provisional Merit list declaration||10th August 2022|
|Final merit list||13th August 2022|
|Final Admission List||17th August 2022|
|1st counselling||18th to 19th August 2022|
|2nd counselling||22nd to 23rd August 2022|
|Physical counselling||26th to 31st August 2022|
|Walk in admission||1st to 15th September 2022|
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Admission Procedure
Chandigarh ITI admission procedure will be regulated in various rounds including Registration, Counselling, Allotment of seats and reporting. Candidates will have to register themselves firstly for participating in the Chandigarh ITI admission procedure.
The admission will be offered to the shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of state level merit list released by the authority after few days form the completion of registration process.
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Merit List
Chandigarh ITI Merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of candidates performance in the required examination. Authority will release the merit list for successfully registered candidates only. Register candidates will be able to check their provisional merit list from the 10th August 2022.
Final Merit List will be available on 13th August 2022. Candidates will be able to access the complete merit list from the website of authority through online mode only. Chandigarh ITI Merit list will be consist of names of the shortlisted candidates along with their rank for the admission procedure.
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Counselling
Chandigarh ITI Counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority after few days from the declaration of merit list. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure for every candidate through online mode only.
The seats allotment rounds will be conducted in the various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of allotment. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Candidates will also have to upload the following document for the verification rounds:
- 8th class marksheet
- 10th class marksheet
- Date of Birth certificate
- Character certificate
- Aadhar card
- Category/ Reservation certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs.
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Admission
The final admission in the various offered ITI trades will be provided on the basis of counselling procedure. Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of their rank in the merit list. Authority will announce the allotment list after each round of counselling containing the names for candidates along with the allotted centre.
After the allotment of seats, candidates will have to report physically at the allotted centre for completing the remaining formalities for admission. If any candidate failed to report at the allotted centre within given time period them his/her seat will be allotted to the another candidate.
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instruction regarding the Chandigarh ITI Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form submission procedure has been regulated from 20th May 2022.
- Candidate can fill the application form through online mode only as authority does not accept the application form through any other mode.
- Only Eligible candidate for the admission procedure are allowed to submit the application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as authority may not provide the correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the Application form must be authentic as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- The last date for submission of application form is till 7th August 2022.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the prescribed date for submission as no application form can be accepted after the completion of date.
- Candidates don’t have to send any hardcopy of filled application form to the authority.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application from and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- All category candidates have to submit Rs. 70/-.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any case.
Chandigarh ITI Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete Chandigarh ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the Indian national to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th & 10th level examination from any recognized board.
- Domicile: Applying candidates must be the domicile certificate holder of Chandigarh state.
- Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics & Science as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: He/ she must have completed 14 years to be eligible for admission.
If you have any other queries regarding Chandigarh ITI Admission 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.
Papar English may hoga ki hendi my
The admission into Chandigarh ITI will be on the basis of merit list.
Not open application form for uploading admission form
If iam passed 12th cl
ass and i want to take
addmission in cpoa. Iam passed 12th class from arts side.it is compulsory for me having maths subject or not