Chandigarh ITI Admission 2023: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Merit
Chandigarh ITI Admission 2023 will be started from the third week of May 2023. This is a state level admission procedure which is organised each year. The admission procedure is regulated by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Chandigarh. The interested candidates can get admission in various engineering and non-engineering trades at Government and Private Industrial training institutes (ITI) across the Chandigarh state. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission. In this article, we have provided complete details about Chandigarh ITI Admission 2023 including application form, dates, eligibility etc.
Chandigarh ITI Admission 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Chandigarh ITI Admission 2023|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Chandigarh|
|Courses offered||ITI Courses (engineering/ non-engineering trades)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
Chandigarh ITI Courses Offered:
Engineering Courses: Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Electrician, Plumber, General Carpenter, Draughtsman (Civil), Tool & Die Maker, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Welder, Machinist, Turner, Machinist Grinder, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
Non-Engineering Courses: Marketing Executive, Finance Executive, Computer Operator & Programmer Assistant, Basic Cosmetology, Human Resource Executive, Swing Technology, Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)., Dress Making, Stenography & Secretarial Assistant (English/Hindi/Punjabi)
Chandigarh ITI Admission 2023 Exam Dates
Check the tentative dates for Chandigarh ITI Admission 2023 given below:
|Event||Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Online application form submission||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of June 2023|
|Display of Provisional Merit list||1st week of July 2023|
|Notification of Discrepancy||1st week of July 2023|
|Display of Merit List||2nd week of July 2023|
|Display of final admission list with allocated trade||2nd week of July 2023|
|1st counselling||3rd week of July 2023|
|2nd counselling||3rd week of July 2023|
|Physical counselling at institute||4th week of July 2023|
Chandigarh ITI 2023 Application Form
Here we have given the details about Chandigarh ITI Application Form 2023:
- The application form will be made available through online mode on the website.
- The application form for Chandigarh ITI Admission 2023 will release from third week of May 2023.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be allowed to submit the application form.
- Candidate must fill the application form by entering the details like personal, educational, contact number, etc.
- Upload the scanned document such as passport size colored photograph and signature to fill the application form.
- Candidate must enter the details carefully, in case of any discrepancy application form will get rejected.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till fourth week of June 2023.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Documents required to fill the application form:
- 10th mark sheet certificate
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Scanned copy of document
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card
- Candidate can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The application fee will be paid by Credit card/ Debit card and Net Banking.
- The application fee will be Rs. 70/- for each candidate.
- The application fee will be non-refundable for every candidate.
How to Apply for Chandigarh ITI Admission
- Step-1: Go to the website of Chandigarh ITI Admission 2023 (Link will be given here).
- Step-2: Click on the “Register” button to register yourself.
- Step-3: Fill the registration form by entering 10th class certificate, email id, mobile number, and correct captcha.
- Step-4: Pay the application fee through online mode and click on application form.
- Step-5: Enter the details in application form like name, parent name, address, email ID, etc.
- Step-6: Candidate have to choose preferences and stream.
- Step-7: Select ‘Save and Go’ to upload photos and signature with less than 50 kb format of the file in jpeg only.
- Step-8: Print the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Chandigarh ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria of Chandigarh ITI 2023 below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 8th and 10th class from any recognised board.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed the age of 14 years.
- Subject: Candidate must have passed with Mathematics and Science as mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Domicile: Candidate must have domicile certificate of Chandigarh state.
Chandigarh ITI 2023 Merit List
The merit list of the Chandigarh ITI will be prepared from first week of July 2023. After process of application submission, the authorities will prepare merit list for registered candidates. The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in their class 10th exam.
The merit list will be prepared based on candidate performance in the required examination through online mode on the website of the authority. First a provisional merit list will be released on the website of DTE. Candidates should check the list and if any error is found, they should notify the authorities about it.
The authorities will make corrections as per the objections received and they will prepare and publish the final merit list in second week of July 2023. Candidates need to take the printout of the result for further reference in the counselling process.
Chandigarh ITI 2023 Reservation
Here is the Chandigarh ITI Admission 2023 Reservation Seats:
Chandigarh ITI 2023 Counselling
The counselling process of Chandigarh ITI 2023 will be organised from third week of July 2023. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling process. Based on the counselling process admission will be given to the candidates. The seats will be given to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
The candidates will be asked to provide their choice for trade, institute, etc. as required. Candidates will need to report to the allotted college with all their documents in original and photocopy. Documents of the candidates and their eligibility will be verified at the time of physical counselling at the allotted institute.
At the time of counselling, candidates must have to carry some of the important documents for the verification process, which have listed below:
- 8th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- Date of Birth certificate
- Character certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Category/ Reservation certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
- NCC certificate
- NSS certificate
Chandigarh ITI 2023 Admission Procedure
The admission in the various courses offered by the authority in ITI Trades will be provided based on counselling procedure. Admission will be given to the shortlisted candidates based on rank in the merit list. Authority will announce the allotment list after each round of counselling containing the names of the candidates along with the allotted centre.
The admission procedure will be conducted in various rounds like Registration, Counselling, Allotment of seats and reporting. After all the process, candidates will need to report physically at the allotted centre for completing the remaining formalities of admission.
If you have any query or questions related to Chandigarh ITI Admission 2023, you can ask in comment section below.
Application form is not started yet for Chandigarh ITI 2023. We will update in article whenever details regarding this will be out.