Chandigarh University 2021 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here
Chandigarh University 2021 Application Form will be released in last week of October for CUCET I. Chandigarh University is a private university which is located in Chandigarh, India. This university conducts its own entrance examination to offer admission in various UG and PG courses. CUCET is a university level entrance examination which is conducted every year by the university. Admission is offered in the field of Engineering, Management, etc. Candidates can read this article to know more about Chandigarh University application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility and much more.
Chandigarh University 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about Chandigarh University 2021 application form in the given section:
- Students can fill the application form through online as well as offline mode.
- The application form can be filled from the last week of October 2020 for CUCET I.
- For CUCET II application form will be available from first week of January 2021.
- Candidates can download offline application form (e-prospectus) from the university website.
- Fill all details i.e. educational, personal, communication, etc in the form carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form till fourth week of December 2020 for CUCET I and for CUCET II it will be available till third week of May 2021.
- In case of offline mode, candidates will need to send filled application form along with DD to the given address:
Chandigarh University, SCO 223,
First floor, sector 36 D,
- Application Fee will be Rs.1000 for all candidates.
- The application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online payment will be done via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Candidates can make offline payment through DD (demand draft) which will be drawn in favor of ‘Chandigarh University’ payable at Chandigarh.
Chandigarh University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read following Chandigarh University 2021 eligibility criteria before applying:
For B. Tech:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 level or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Students must have physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
For Other UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class or its equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Students appearing in 12th level will also be eligible to apply.
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute/ university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 50% marks in their qualifying degree.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year of graduation will also be eligible to apply.
Chandigarh University 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can check tentative Chandigarh University 2021 application dates:
|Starting of application form||Last week of October 2020|
|Last date to apply||4th week of December 2020|
|Exam date||1st week of November to last week of December 2020|
|Starting of application form||1st week of January 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of May 2021|
|Exam date||1st week of January to last week of May 2021|
How to Apply for Chandigarh University 2021
In the given section, we have provided complete procedure about how to fill Chandigarh University 2021 application form:
By Online Mode:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘Registration’ link.
- Enter details i.e. name, email ID, mobile number, programme, date of birth etc. and click ‘submit’ button.
- Now click on ‘apply now’ button and fill application form carefully.
- Fill correct details in the application form to avoid mistakes.
- Enter your educational, personal, communication details and click ‘save details’ tab.
- Upload required documents i.e. photograph in the jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Now click on ‘pay now’ button and submit your application fee.
- Recheck and verify application form and keep printout of the same for future references.
By Offline Mode:
- Go through the official website.
- Click on the given link.
- Download the application form and fill details on it.
- Fill all asked fields and attach photograph and other required documents with the application form.
- Check details carefully and then send filled application form along with the demand draft drawn in name of ‘Chandigarh University’ payable at Chandigarh.
Through the above article, we have provided all details about Chandigarh University 2021 application form. We also have mentioned fee, mode of application, eligibility criteria. Candidates must fill details carefully to avoid rejection of the Chandigarh University application form.
If you have any other query about Chandigarh University 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.