CIPET JEE 2021 Application (Till 25th July), Registration – Apply Here
CIPET JEE 2021 Application Form has been extended till 25th July 2021. Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology (CIPET) is the conducting authority for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). It is a university level entrance exam organized once in a year. Admission will be offered to candidates in various PG diploma courses. All the PG programmes are affiliated to state universities. Candidates must go through below article for details like application form, its fee and much more regarding CIPET JEE application form 2021.
CIPET JEE 2021 Application Form – Till 25th July
CIPET JEE 2022 application form will be released in the month of January 2022. Get all details about CIPET JEE 2022 application form here.
CIPET JEE 2021 Application Form has been extended till 25th July 2021. Click here to apply.
CIPET JEE 2021 Pre Registration has been started from 27th March 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding CIPET JEE Application Form:
- Candidates can submit application form for CIPET JEE 2021 from 13th April 2021.
- The last date for CIPET JEE registration is till 25th July 2021.
- Application form has been released on website via online mode.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format & size.
- All important information is sent to candidates registered ID & number so candidates must provide valid/ working ID & number.
- During filling the application form, candidates have to choose exam city as per their choice.
- Candidates also have to choose exam choice as per their preference. They can apply for multiple courses as per their eligibility.
- Incomplete or incorrect forms can not be accepted so candidates must fill the form completely & carefully.
- There is no need to send any filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Once all details are filled, candidates must not forget to take its printout for future use.
- Candidates can submit CIPET JEE application fee via online modes.
- For online mode, credit card, debit card or net banking method is used.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any case.
- The application fee as per different category will be as mentioned below:
|General/ OBC category||Rs. 550/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250/-|
|North Eastern region||Rs. 100/-|
|Foreign national candidates||US $ 50|
CIPET JEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms while applying for CIPET JEE:
- Age limit: Any age candidates can apply for CIPET JEE. There is no age limit to apply for CIPET JEE.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 3-year degree with PCM subjects from any recognized board or university.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 3-year bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidate must have science with chemistry as their mandatory in the qualifying exam.
For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 3-year degree from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidate must have chemistry, physics & Mathematics as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 3 year diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool Production, Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechatronics, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent examination.
CIPET JEE 2021 Application Dates
Here we are providing table regarding application dates for CIPET JEE:
|Application form releases||13th April 2021|
|Submission of application form||25th July 2021|
|CIPET JEE 2021 exam||29th July 2021|
How to Apply for CIPET JEE
Candidates must follow following steps while filling CIPET JEE application form:
- Go to the official website (Link is given above).
- Click on the registration form.
- Fill all basic details like name, parent’s name, mail ID, phone number etc.
- Click on the, “register now” option & on the link received on your registered mail ID & number.
- Click on the “login” tab.
- Now 4 programs will display on your computer screen.
- Choose program among 4 as per your preference.
- Fill other details such as qualification, address & left details in the form.
- Click on, “Save & Next” option.
- Now upload passport size photograph & signature and caste certificate (if required) in JPG/ JPEG/ PNG format only.
- Photograph size must not be more than 100 KB.
- Size of signature must not be more than 50 KB.
- Now click on “Save & next” button.
- Re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, proceed to submit the application fee.
- Once fee will get submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take printout of your page for future reference.
In the above article we have mentioned all required details related to CIPET JEE 2021 Application Form. We have given details such as application form, its mode, fee payment details etc. Candidates must also ensure they fulfill the mentioned eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Do not forget to follow the mentioned procedure to avoid any kind of rejection in the form.
If you have any other queries regarding CIPET JEE 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.