CMAT 2017: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2017) is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It is an online computer based test. Every year large number of candidates apply for this exam. The test is held for the candidates who are interested in management courses offered by the various management colleges in India. Here in this article we are providing you the detailed information regarding registration, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam dates, application form, etc.
CMAT 2017 Notification – Admit Card Released
CMAT 2017 Admit Card has been released from 16th January 2017. Click here for Admit Card.
CMAT Mock Test 2017 is available for practice now. Click here for Mock Test.
CMAT Exam Dates (Announced)
The official dates of CMAT 2017 has been released now. The official dates are mentioned here:
|Online Application Form starting date||10th October 2016|
|Last date of online application form (for those who have made payment)||28th December 2016|
|Admit Card Uploading Date||16th January 2017|
|Date of Examination||28th & 29th January 2017|
|Answer Key Releasing Date||One/Two weeks after the examination|
|Result Declaration Date||10th February 2017|
CMAT 2017 Admit Card
The candidates will get the CMAT admit card 2017 through our site. The candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card. The admit card is available from 16th January 2017.
CMAT 2017 Registration
- The CMAT 2017 Registration was started from 10th October 2016.
- Registration was invited through the online process only.
- Candidates who have made payment successfully can fill and submit rest of the form by 28th December 2016.
- The candidates are requested to fill the form correctly and completely.
- As any wrong or incomplete information may lead to the rejection of the application form.
- The candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the CMAT Registration 2017 form for the security purpose.
- The registration fee for the (General/ OBC) candidate is Rs. 1400/- and for the (PD/SC/ST) candidate is Rs. 700/- only.
- The candidates can pay the fee through the online payment mode by using debit card/ credit card /net banking. The candidate can also pay the fee through Cash Payment in SBI Bank.
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation. The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam.
CMAT Exam Pattern
- Type of Paper: The questions will be of objective type.
- Duration: The test is having the duration of three hours.
- No. of Questions: Question paper will be consisted of 100 questions.
- Sections: There will be four sections.
- Each section will consist of 25 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry four marks.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking. For every incorrect answer one mark will be deducted.
The questions will come mainly from the four subjects they are quantitative techniques and data interpretation, logical reasoning, language comprehension and general awareness.
The candidate can solve the previous year unsolved papers. The candidates should also analyze each mock and sectional test that they take. This will help them ascertain what worked or did not work for them. The analysis basically is about finding the questions that were easy but were not attempted and about realizing why did a particular question wasn’t answered correctly.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
CMAT 2017 Answer Key
Students can check their answers and can calculate their marks and score with the help of the answer key. Hence after completion of the exams students need not to wait for the result for their score as they can calculate their marks and score from the answer key. CMAT entrance exam answer key will be declared after one/two weeks of the examination.
CMAT 2017 Result
Candidates can check the CMAT Result 2017 from our website. Whenever the result will be announced we will update in our website. The result will be announced on 10th February 2017.
CMAT 2017 Counselling
The CMAT counselling 2017 will be conducted in the month of May 2017. After the declaration of the result. The candidates will be allotted the college according to their rank in the merit list. Hence after the declaration of the result the merit list will be prepared and sent to various management colleges for the allotment of seats through central counselling. In case if there will be no counselling then candidates can apply for the management colleges as per their score card.
If you have any doubt regarding CMAT 2017 you can ask your query in the comment box given below.