CMAT 2022: Result (Declared), Score Card, Cut-off, Admission Process
CMAT 2022 Result has been released on 29th April 2022. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) every year. The aim of examination is to shortlist the candidates for admission in management programs of various participating AICTE- Approved Institutions / University Departments / Constituent Colleges / Affiliated Colleges across the country. Here through this article, we have provided the complete information of CMAT 2022 examination.
CMAT 2022 Notifications – Result Declared
CMAT 2022 Result has been declared on 29th April 2022. Check here for result details.
CMAT 2023 Exam Date will be announced soon. The exam will be held in first week of April 2023.Check more details about CMAT 2023 here.
CMAT 2022 Answer Key along with question paper & responses has been released on 19th April 2022. Check here for answer key details.
CMAT 2022 Exam Date has been announced. The exam was held on 9th April 2022. Check here for exam date details.
CMAT 2022 Exam Dates
Here we have provided the complete official exam dates for CMAT 2022 exam:
|Starting of online registration||16th February 2022|
|Last date to register||17th March 2022|
|Last date of fee payment online||18th March 2022|
|Online Correction in the particulars||19th – 21st March 2022|
|Exam city allotment||30th March 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2022|
|CMAT 2022 Exam||9th April 2022|
|Release of answer key||19th April 2022|
|Answer key objection window||19th – 21st April 2022|
|Declaration of result||29th April 2022|
|Availability of scorecard||May 2022|
CMAT 2022 Answer Key
NTA has released the CMAT provisional answer key after few days from the completion of examination. The answer key contain the correct answers to every asked question in the examination. Candidates are able to check the answer key from 19th April 2022.
Along with the provisional answer key, NTA has also provided the objection facility of few days. Candidates are able to raise their objection on any answer they think it is wrong within the given time period.
The final answer key will be released after the completion of objection facility and result will be prepare on the basis of final answer key.
CMAT 2022 Result
Authority has declared the result after few days from the declaration of CMAT 2022 final answer key. The result is made available for every exam participate candidates from 29th April 2022.
The CMAT Result 2022 contain the performance of candidates in the examination. Candidates are able to check their result by login using the Application Number and Date of Birth. Candidates should keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure as result will be the required document for the admission procedure.
CMAT 2022 Counselling
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will not conduct any common counselling for admission in participating institutions. Candidates will have to participate in counselling process of every AICTE- Approved Institutions individually. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria for management programs of participating institution as it can be differing from the CMAT 2022 Eligibility Norms.
The Counselling process for every institution could held in different time slot, so candidates should visit the website of participating institution regularly for information regarding the counselling.
The counselling procedure for admission through CMAT examination will be followed by the PI and GD rounds. Some participating institution will also conduct a Written Aptitude Test (WAP) for shortlisting candidates for admission. Candidates can check complete counselling procedure of every participating institution by visiting their website.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
CMAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details candidates need to know before filling CMAT Application Form 2022:
- The Application form is available through online mode.
- Candidates are able to register themselves from 16th February 2022 to 17th March 2022.
- Every applicant should check the CMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria before applying for it as only eligible candidates are allowed to participate in the examination.
- Applicants have to fill the application form very carefully however authority will provide the correction facility later on.
- THE CMAT 2022 Correction facility has been commenced from 19th March 2022.
- The CMAT Application form contain the steps like Personal Details, Uploading the documents, Fee Payment and downloading the application form.
- Candidates should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
CMAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net-Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application fee:
|Female All Category||Rs.1000/-|
|All other Category||Rs.1000/-|
CMAT Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete eligibility Norms candidates have to fulfil to be eligible for CMAT 2022:
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be the Citizen of India.
- Age Limit: There won’t be any age limit for participating in the CMAT 2022.
- Qualification: Candidate should be the bachelor’s degree holder.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree and will complete it before the commencement of academic session 2022-23 can apply for CMAT 2022.
CMAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) a week before the examination. Candidates are able to check the admit card from 6th April 2022 through online mode. The exam city allotment has been released on 30th March 2022.
Authority has released the CMAT Admit card 2022 for every successfully registered candidate individually. Registered candidates have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth to download their admit card.
CMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Following are the complete exam pattern for the CMAT 2022:
- Medium of Question Paper: The medium of CMAT Question Paper shall be in English only.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry +4 marks and incorrect will carry -1 marks.
- Duration of Examination: The CMAT 2022 Exam will be 3 hours long.
- Types of Questions: Question paper will contain only Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Mode of Examination: Exam will be conducted in online mode only.
CMAT question paper will be in following format:
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||20||80|
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
CMAT 2022 Syllabus
The CMAT Syllabus 2022 comprise of following topics:
Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation: Table/Bar/Pie/Line Charts, Profit and loss, Average, HCF & LCM, Trigonometry, Age Problems, Ratio, Percentages etc.
Logical Reasoning: Decision Making, Deductive Reasoning/Statement Analysis, Dices, Directions, Embedded Images, Figure Matrix, Input-Output, Mirror and Water Images, Odd One Out, Picture Series and Sequences, Paper Folding, Puzzles, Pattern Series and Sequences, Alphanumeric series, Reasoning Analogies etc.
Language Comprehension: Fill in the Blanks, Match the columns, Error Detection, Jumbled Word/Paragraph, Vocabulary & Grammar, one word Substitution, Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test etc.
General Awareness: GK and Current affairs.
CMAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Here, we have provided some effective preparation tips candidates should follow for better results:
- Go through the CMAT 2022 syllabus and exam pattern before starting their preparation.
- Make the proper balanced time schedule for study and all other activities and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the sample and previous years question papers.
- Make the notes of important topics and revise them regularly.
If you have any other query related to CMAT 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.