CMAT 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
CMAT 2022 Application Form will be released in January 2022 through online mode. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) every year. The aim of examination will be to shortlist the candidates for admission in management programs of various participating AICTE- Approved Institutions / University Departments / Constituent Colleges / Affiliated Colleges across the country. Here through this article, we have provided the complete information of CMAT 2022 examination.
CMAT 2022 Exam Dates
Here we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for CMAT 2022 exam:
|Starting of online registration||January 2022|
|Last date to register||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date of fee payment online||1st week of March 2022|
|Online Correction in the particulars||1st week of March 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of March 2022|
|CMAT 2022 Exam||Last week of March 2022|
|Declaration of result||1st week of April 2022|
|Availability of scorecard||1st week of April 2022|
CMAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details candidates need to know before filling CMAT Application Form 2022:
- The Application form will be made available through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to register themselves from January 2022 to 1st week of March 2022.
- Every applicant should check the CMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria before applying for it as only eligible candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination.
- Applicants will have to fill the application form very carefully however authority will provide the correction facility later on.
- THE CMAT 2022 Correction facility will be commenced from the 1st week of March 2022.
- The CMAT Application form will contain the steps like Personal Details, Uploading the documents, Fee Payment and downloading the application form.
- Candidates should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
CMAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net-Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application fee:
|Female All Category||Rs.1000/-|
|All other Category||Rs.1000/-|
CMAT Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete eligibility Norms candidates will have to fulfil to be eligible for CMAT 2022:
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be the Citizen of India.
- Age Limit: There won’t be any age limit for participating in the CMAT 2022.
- Qualification: Candidate should be the bachelor’s degree holder.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree and will complete it before the commencement of academic session 2022-23 can apply for CMAT 2022.
CMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Following are the complete exam pattern for the CMAT 2022:
- Medium of Question Paper: The medium of CMAT Question Paper shall be in English only.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry +4 marks and incorrect will carry -1 marks.
- Duration of Examination: The CMAT 2022 Exam will be 3 hours long.
- Types of Questions: Question paper will contain only Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Mode of Examination: Exam will be conducted in online mode only.
CMAT question paper will be in following format:
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
CMAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of CMAT 2022 will be comprise of following topics:
Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation: Table/Bar/Pie/Line Charts, Profit and loss, Average, HCF & LCM, Trigonometry, Age Problems, Ratio, Percentages etc.
Logical Reasoning: Decision Making, Deductive Reasoning/Statement Analysis, Dices, Directions, Embedded Images, Figure Matrix, Input-Output, Mirror and Water Images, Odd One Out, Picture Series and Sequences, Paper Folding, Puzzles, Pattern Series and Sequences, Alphanumeric series, Reasoning Analogies etc.
Language Comprehension: Fill in the Blanks, Match the columns, Error Detection, Jumbled Word/Paragraph, Vocabulary & Grammar, one word Substitution, Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test etc.
General Awareness: GK and Current affairs.
CMAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Here, we have provided some effective preparation tips candidates should follow for better results:
- Go through the CMAT 2022 syllabus and exam pattern before starting their preparation.
- Make the proper balanced time schedule for study and all other activities and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the sample and previous years question papers.
- Make the notes of important topics and revise them regularly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
CMAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) a week before the examination. Candidates will be able to check the admit card from the 4th week of March 2022 through online mode.
Authority will release the CMAT Admit card 2022 for every successfully registered candidate individually. Registered candidates will have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth to download their admit card.
CMAT 2022 Answer Key
NTA will release the CMAT provisional answer key after few days from the completion of examination. The answer key will contain the correct answers to every asked question in the examination. Candidates will be able to check the answer key from the website of CMAT 2022.
Along with the provisional answer key, NTA will also provide the objection facility of few days. Candidates will be able to raise their objection on any answer they think it is wrong within the given time period.
The final answer key will be released after the completion of objection facility and result will be prepare on the basis of final answer key.
CMAT 2022 Result
Authority will release the result after few days from the declaration of CMAT 2022 final answer key. The result will be made available for every exam participate candidates from 1st week of April 2022.
The CMAT Result 2022 will contain the performance of candidates in the examination. Candidates will be able to check their result by login using the Application Number and Date of Birth. Candidates should keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure as result will be the required document for the admission procedure.
CMAT 2022 Counselling
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will not conduct any common counselling for admission in participating institutions. Candidates will have to participate in counselling process of every AICTE- Approved Institutions individually. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria for management programs of participating institution as it can be differing from the CMAT 2022 Eligibility Norms.
The Counselling process for every institution could held in different time slot, so candidates should visit the website of participating institution regularly for information regarding the counselling.
The counselling procedure for admission through CMAT examination will be followed by the PI and GD rounds. Some participating institution will also conduct a Written Aptitude Test (WAP) for shortlisting candidates for admission. Candidates can check complete counselling procedure of every participating institution by visiting their website.
If you have any other query related to CMAT 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.