CMC Vellore 2021 Counselling, Document Verification – Check Here
CMC Vellore 2021 Counselling
The admission procedure will be comprised of various levels like entrance test, special test and interviews. Students will be required to qualify these rounds to get admission.
Candidates applying to CMC Vellore for MBBS are advised to apply for MBBS admission through the counselling process of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Candidates must satisfy all the eligibility criteria before appearing for the CMC Vellore Counselling 2021.
Selection will be based on two categories, i.e. Open and Sponsored. All the admissions will be done on the basis of inter-se-merit. For example, in the MBBS programme the seats will be further subdivided into groups as given below:
- Open Category: 16 seats, where SC/ST reservation of 20% applies (3 seats), and 1 seat is marked for the “Central Pool Scheme” by the Government of India.
- Sponsored Category: 84 seats will be filled by sponsored candidates.
CMC Vellore 2021 Counselling Schedule
Here we have mentioned the schedule for the CMC Vellore admission process for MBBS course:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Application starts||27th April 2021|
|Last Date for application submission||15th June 2021|
|Last Date for submission of supporting documents||22nd June 2021|
|Last Date for submission of NEET UG scores||–|
|Counselling window||July 2021|
CMC Vellore 2021 Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure will be comprises of various steps which will be as given below:
- The counselling procedure will be organized through offline mode.
- Firstly, students will be required to fill the application form of CMC Vellore MBBS and Tamil Nadu MBBS counselling.
- By filling the application, students will get eligible to participate in the counselling procedure.
- Admissions will be provided as per the merit drawn on the basis of marks of NEET UG 2021.
- After the filling of application form candidates will be required to submit their NEET UG scores.
- The counselling authority will publish a merit list having the names of the eligible candidates.
- Candidates will be required to report in person for the counselling.
- Candidates will be needed to carry their documents along with photocopies and the required fees.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of merit, category and availability of seats.
- Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to go through the document verification and other admission procedure to confirm seats.
Documents Required for Counselling:
Candidates should bring the documents in original along with the photocopies. Here, we have listed the documents which will be needed at the time of admission:
- NEET UG 2021 hall ticket & score card
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- Online application form copy
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
Candidates who have filled the application form for MBBS and have submitted NEET UG score will be eligible to participate in the counselling process. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. Admission will be offered to candidates after the process of counselling.
If you have any other queries about CMC Vellore 2021 counselling, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.