CMC Vellore 2023 Eligibility, Course-Wise Eligibility – Know Here
CMC Vellore 2023 Eligibility Criteria can be checked through the website of conducting authority. CMC Vellore conducts various entrance exams to offer admission into various UG, PG, doctoral and diploma programmes. The University conducts entrance exam for admission into Group A (AHS and B.Sc Nursing), Group B (Nursing and AHS diploma courses, M.SC and MPH) and doctoral programmes. To get admission into BDS and MBBS Programmes, candidates have to apply on the basis of their NEET 2023 Scores. In this article, we have provided complete details of CMC Vellore Eligibility Criteria 2023.
CMC Vellore 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria should be the first thing candidates should know before applying for CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form. Here, we have mention complete eligibility criteria that candidates have to fulfil to be eligible for examination:
- Minimum Age: Applying candidate must be at least of 17 years as on 31st December of the respective year.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit for the applying candidate is 25 years as on May 7, 2023.
- Applying candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a domicile of Tamil Nadu State.
Course Wise Eligibility
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed his/her 10+2 level or its equivalent from Tamil Nadu State Board or any other recognized University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have completed his 10+2 with Physics, Biology/Bio-technology, Chemistry and English as qualifying subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidate must have passed his/her 10+2 level with 50% minimum marks taken together Physics, Biology (or Botany and Zoology taken together)/Biotechnology and Chemistry at the qualifying exam. 45% for ST/ SC/ MBC and BC.
- Basis of Admission: Applying candidate must have obtained minimum of 50% percentile in UG NEET 2023 (40% for ST/ SC quota seats).
MD/ MS/ M.Ch (6 years) Programmes:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed his/ her MBBS/ BAMS or PG Diploma in same discipline recognised by University.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidate must have passed his/ her MBBS/ BAMS or PG Diploma with 55% minimum marks.
- Basis of Admission: Applying candidate must have obtained minimum of 50% percentile in PG NEET 2023.
- Only Female Candidates are eligible.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying Students must have passed their 12th level examination or its equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have qualified his 10+2 level exams with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English as qualifying subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidate must have qualified his 12th level exams with minimum aggregate of 45% marks (ST/ SC – 40%) in English and PCB subjects.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed in B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing/ B.SC Nursing/ Post basic B.SC Nursing from a recognized University or Board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must have passed with minimum aggregate of 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidate must be a Registered Nurse or Midwife and with the State Nursing council.
- Candidate must have a medical fitness certificate provided by an Official Medical Authority.
- Experience: Applying candidate must have 1 year of work experience after registering as a midwife or nurse with the State Nursing Council.
CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form
Allied Health Sciences (AHS)
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed his/ her HSC (12th) Examination or its equivalent from Tamil Nadu State Board or any other recognised University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have completed his/ her 10+2 with Physics, Biology (Zoology and Botany), Chemistry and English as qualifying subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidate applying for Diploma in Optometry and Bachelor & Diploma of Orthotics & Prosthetics must have obtained minimum of 40% marks in PCB. 50% minimum marks for Diploma in Urology Technology.
CMC Vellore 2023 Eligibility Criteria must be checked by the candidates before applying for various programmes. The complete eligibility criterion can be checked online from the College prospectus.
If you have any query related to CMC Vellore 2023 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.
Sir , I have domicile of Madhya Pradesh. Can I still apply for CMC Vellore?
So, yes you are eligible for taking admission in CMC , vellore for your mbbs but now , since you are domicile of MP then you are eligible for only 15 % All india quota for taking admission in CMC , vellore, so you need to score more as cut off marks under 15% All india quota is comparatively higher.
Is it necessary to give neet score while filling for college applications form
Yes, it is necessary if asked.
hello i have applied under 40- marthoma syrian church of malabar.
How should i send the supporting document? where should i upload it?
I want to apply for masters in hospital administration. What is the age eligibility?
I’m a biotech final year grad.i want to pursue masters in hospital administration (MHA). can you please let me know if NEET- PG is necessary and the admission date for 2021.
I am defense person and my daughter is a domicile of karnataka. Is she eligible for applying with CMC Vellore
Am a foreign student from Nigeria can I apply for MBBS in your school
Certainly, you can apply for MMBS in CMC Vellore but you have to qualify NEET 2021 examination to be eligible for MMBS Courses in India.
Iam a student from Christian background. I have scored 277 in NEET 2020. Cn I get admission in your prestigious Medical
college in MBBS/BDS.
What is the maximum age limit for SC / ST students…. please reply me
I am a female candidate from Maharashtra state. I want admission to cmc Vellore for mbbs, what are the approximate marks I need to get in NEET exam to get admission through other state quota (15%)