COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form (Till 3rd Aug) – Apply Here
COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 3rd August 2021. COMEDK UGET (Undergraduate Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test. It is conducted every year by the COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka). Through this exam candidates get admission in various UG courses in the field of Engineering and Technology. To provide admission in architecture courses NATA scores will be considered. Candidates can check this article to know more about COMEDK UGET application form 2021 including details i.e. application form mode, fee, eligibility criteria and much more.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Application- Till 3rd Aug
COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 3rd August 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check all details about COMEDK UGET 2021 application form below:
- Registration can be done through online mode. Application Form through any offline mode is not available.
- Candidates can fill application form for COMEDK UGET 2021 from 22nd March 2021.
- Application process can be done based on various steps- registration, filling of application form, fee payment, document uploading.
- Fill all the details carefully in the form including personal, communication, educational etc.
- Upload required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 31st July 2021.
- Candidates can make correction from 5th August 2021.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post.
- Take multiple printout of the filled form and keep it safe for future references.
Documents to be Needed at the Time of Filling COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form:
Candidates must keep ready the following documents which will be needed at the time of filling application form:
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Class 10th mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Valid email address and mobile number
- Unique identity proof
- Application fee is Rs.1800 for all candidates.
- Applicants can make application fee payment through online mode only.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee through offline mode can not be accepted.
- Application fee is non- refundable under any circumstances.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through details COMEDK UGET eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: Indian candidates will be eligible to apply.
For Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of Karnataka state) marks in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for 12th level are also be eligible to apply.
For Architecture Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass higher secondary examination/ 10 +3 diploma course from any recognised board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics as compulsory subjects in 12th level.
- Score Card: Candidates should have valid score card of NATA.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check official COMEDK UGET application dates in the given table:
|Release of application form||22nd March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||31st July 2021|
|Application correction||5th August 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of August 2021|
|Exam date||14th September 2021|
How to Apply for COMEDK UGET 2021
Candidates can check complete procedure to fill COMEDK UGET 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Register yourself by entering details i.e. name, mobile number and dates of birth.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to applicant’s registered mobile number.
- Now login using login credentials i.e. application number or date of birth.
- Fill all necessary details carefully in the application form.
- Enter your educational, personal, category details, academic etc. details including address, parent’s details, gender, qualification etc.
- After submitting these details upload required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Documents should be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg file format and size must be less than 80 kb.
- Now choose exam city choices as per your preferences.
- Click on the ‘payment’ button and enter fee details.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode only using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Verify all the details provided in the application form and then submit it.
- Do not forget to take printout of confirmation page and keep it safe for future references.
Through the above article, we have mentioned all details about COMEDK UGET 2021 application form. Candidates can check details about application form mode, fee, eligibility, dates, etc. We have provided procedure to fill application form. Fill details carefully in the application form to avoid rejection of form.
If you have any other query about COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form, then you can leave your queries below.