COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility, B.Tech & B.Arch Eligibility – Check Here
Aspirants should check the COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility before applying for the examination. COMEDK UGET is one of the most demanding entrance exams. More than 150 colleges are the member institutions of COMEDK. It is the All India computer based test held across the country for providing admission in UG engineering & architecture courses. Admission in B.Arch. courses will be done through NATA score. The examination authority will announce eligibility criteria that will ensure the eligibility of the aspirants. In this article, we are providing the officially declared COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility
To apply for COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form, candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria given below:
UG Engineering Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: The aspirants must have passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or its equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Aspirants should complete the last two years of study with PCM and English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum Marks: Aspirants should qualify the above examination with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST and OBC category of Karnataka) in PCM subjects.
- Pass these subjects individually.
- Aspirants please note down that you must have Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject along with any optional subject as Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma Holders: COMEDK UGET 2020 will not be conducted for the diploma aspirants because there are no lateral entry admissions.
- Aspirants have to produce original marks card of the qualifying examination during the counselling process.
UG Architecture Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Those who are interested for the architecture courses must have complete 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or its equivalent examination which is recognized by the State/Central Government.
- Subjects: Pass above examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry as the mandatory subjects.
- Minimum Marks: The percentage criterion of 50% aggregate is required in the qualifying examination & 50% marks in PCM subjects.
- NATA Score Card: Must have appeared in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture and secure minimum 80 marks out of 200 (for all category aspirants).
- No entrance test will be organized for admission to B.Arch Courses.
- Those seeking admission in this architecture course have to apply for separate application for counselling.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
Candidates will be able to submit the COMEDK UGET 2020 application form through online mode. It will get commence from third week of January till third week of April 2020. Incomplete or incorrect application form will be not accepted.
So, candidates are advised to fill all asked details & must also re-check before submission of the form.
While filling the application form, candidates must also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
Once application form will get filled, candidates will have to proceed to submit the application fee. Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online mode. The mode of payment includes credit cards, debit card or net-banking. The application fee will be of Rs. 1300 for all the applicants.
In case of any query regarding COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility, you may ask us by commenting below.