CUSAT 2023 Application (Till 15th March), Correction – Apply Here
CUSAT 2023 Application Form Last date is till 15th March 2023 (with late fee) for UG, PG & till 30th April 2023 for MBA without late fee. CUSAT stands for Cochin University of Science and Technology which is conducted by Common Admission Test (CAT). It is a university level exam conducted every year. The exam is conducted for candidates who want to seek admission in various UG and PG courses offered by the University. The qualified candidates will be offered courses in the field of Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Law, Management, etc. CUSAT have 3 campuses which are located in Kochi and Alappuzha. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about CUSAT Application Form 2023.
CUSAT 2023 Application Form – Till 15th March (With late fee)
CUSAT CAT 2023 Application Form Last date is till 15th March 2023 (with late fee) for UG, PG & till 30th April 2023 for MBA courses without late fee. Click here to register.
CUSAT CAT 2023 KMAT Score Updation link has been released through login. Click here to login.
CUSAT CAT 2023 Application Correction has been started from 14th February 2023 through login. Click here to login.
Here are details about CUSAT 2023 Application Form with some key instructions given below:
- The application form for CUSAT 2023 has been released from 27th January 2023 through online mode.
- Before applying for the application form candidate must check the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form with details such as name, email id, phone number, academic details, etc.
- Details in application form must be correct as there will be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- The last date to submit the application form will till 10th March 2023.
- Also, students can submit their application with late fee till 15th March 2023.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the online application form for further use.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate will be able to pay the fee using Credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
|General category candidates||Rs. 1,000|
|SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 500|
|NRI candidates||Rs. 5,000|
|Candidates belonging to KST/ KSC||Rs. 5,500|
|International candidates||US$ 100|
|Candidates opting for a test center in Dubai||Rs. 10,000|
CUSAT Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for CUSAT 2023 is provided below:
B.Tech Marine Engineering:
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 12th class of State of Kerala or any other examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subject.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidates must score at least 60% marks and minimum 50% marks for mathematics. There will be no relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit of candidate must be 25 years to appear for the exam.
BBA/LL.B (Hons)/B.Com. LL.B.(Hons):
- Qualification: The candidate must pass 12th exam from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score at least 60% marks in Science and Commerce stream and 55% marks in Arts/ Humanities stream.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST or SEBC must score 50% marks to be eligible for exam.
MBA (Master of Business Administration):
- Qualification: Candidate must be graduated in any discipline from any recognized university or institute.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Relaxation: 5% of relaxation is given for SEBC candidates to be eligible.
MCA (Master of Computer Application):
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed BCA/ B.Sc. or equivalent degree.
- Candidate must pass B.Sc./ B. Com/ BA with Mathematics at 12th level or at graduate level.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must obtain at least 50% aggregate marks to be eligible for exam.
CUSAT 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for CUSAT 2023 given below:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Starting of registration for CAT (all UG/ PG courses except Ph.D, M.Tech & diploma)||27th January to 10th March 2023 (with fine upto 15th March 2023)|
|Remittance fee (Online only)||27th January to 16th March 2023|
|Online registration to MBA programme||27th January to 30th April 2023 (with fine upto 3rd May 2023)|
|Remittance fee (Online only) – for MBA||27th January to 4th May 2023|
|Online registration to M.Tech||27th January to 8th April 2023 (with fine upto 17th April 2023)|
|Remittance fee (Online only) – for M.Tech||27th January to 18th April 2023|
|Online registration for seats reserved for International candidates||27th January to 17th April 2023|
|Issuance & receipt of applications for diploma programmes from the department/ schools concerned||27th January to 17th April 2023|
|Issuance & receipt of applications for Ph.D/ PDF programmes from the department/ schools concerned||27th January to 17th April 2023|
|Availability of admit card (UG/ PG programmes)||18th April to 1st May 2023|
|CUSAT 2023 Computer based Test (CBT)||29th, 30th April 2023 and 1st May 2023|
How to Apply for CUSAT 2023
Check the step-by-step instructions for filling the online application form for CUSAT 2023 below:
- Visit the website (link is available above).
- Click on “New candidate registration” link.
- Candidates make sure their mobile number and email id used for registration is active throughout admission process.
- Now fill the application form with details like name, educational qualification, email id, communicational details, etc.
- After entering the details candidate must upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- The size of scanned photograph must not be more than 500 KB (150 px * 180 px) in jpg/ jpeg/ png format.
- The scanned signature size must not be more than 100 KB (130 px * 57 px) in .png/ .jpg/ .jpeg format.
- Select the program or combination of program from dropdown list.
- After submitting the course details a preview will be available.
- After entering the details candidate have to pay the application fee through both online and offline mode.
- After completing the payment, the list of available centers will be displayed.
- Candidates should select one of the list centers where seats are available.
- Download and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
If you have any other query related to CUSAT 2023 Application Form you can leave your comments in comment section below.
I AM ON GOING STUDENT OF PLUS TWO ( BIO MATHS) MY EXAM WILL BE ON MARCH . CAN I APPLY FOR THIS
It is mandatory to have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English as mandatory subject to be eligible for CUSAT 2023.
I need to join you’re college. I’m studying in 12th standard. Subject is computer science