CUSAT 2022 Counselling (Started), UG/ PG Allotment (Out) – Check Here
CUSAT 2022 2nd Allotment has been released for B.Tech & other UG/ PG courses. CUSAT is a university level entrance test. Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kerala conducts the Common Admission Test (CAT) for admission to the university. It also conducts the some other entrance tests such as LET and DAT for various allied courses. Candidates can get admission in its three affiliated campuses in various degree/ diploma and certificate programmes. Candidates must also apply on the basis of GATE and MAT score card. Candidates can get here the CUSAT counselling 2022 details including counselling schedule, counselling procedure, admission criteria, etc.
Admission Open 2022
CUSAT 2022 Counselling – Allotment Out (2nd)
CUSAT CAT 2022 2nd Allotment has been released for B.Tech & other courses. Click here for allotment.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Allotment has been released for various UG courses through login. Click here for allotment.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Allotment (3rd round) has been released for PG courses through login. Click here for allotment.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Allotment (2nd round) has been released for PG courses through login. Click here for allotment.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Allotment (1st round) has been released for PG courses. Click here for allotment.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Allotment Schedule has been released for PG courses. Click here for schedule.
CUSAT counselling 2022 is organised after the declaration of the result for various exams such as CAT, DAT, LET, etc. Candidates those have obtained the ranks in the entrance exam are only eligible for attending the counselling. The counselling is conducted through online mode.
The admission procedure is followed by the counselling registration, option entry and seat allotment. The university invited the candidates as per their ranks obtained in the entrance exam for allotting seats.
Without doing registration for the counselling, no candidate can participate in the counselling. The university does not send individual call letter or communication regarding counselling.
The university conduct the centralised counselling for all courses. Candidates can attend the counselling as per the schedule prescribed by the university. In counselling, candidates have allotted the seats on the basis of their ranks, filled preferences and numbers of available seats in particular courses.
The seats are offered only after verification of documents and submit counselling fee. After the subsequent rounds of counselling if seats remain vacant, the university conduct the spot round of counselling separately.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Counselling Schedule
The counselling schedule for B.Tech & other courses is given below.
|Publication of rank list||1st June 2022|
|Option re-arrangement commencement||1st June 2022|
|Last date of option re-arrangement||5th June 2022|
|1st allotment & commencement of online fee payment||8th June 2022|
|Last date to pay fee for 1st allotment||12th June 2022|
|2nd allotment & commencement of online fee payment||15th June 2022|
|Last date to pay fee for 2nd allotment||19th June 2022|
UG & Other Courses:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Mark Entry and Option registration and rearrangement||July 2022|
|Commencement of Option Registration||–|
|First B.Tech commencement||–|
|End of B.Tech Option Registration||–|
|Second B.Tech Lateral Entry Allotment and Commencement of Online Fee Remittance and Commencement of rearrangement of Options||–|
|End of fee payment for B.Tech Lateral Entry first Allotment and end of option rearrangements||–|
|Third B.Tech/Int. MSc (photonics)/Int. MSc in Sciences /B.Voc. Allotment and Commencement of online fee remittance||–|
|End of fee payment||–|
CUSAT 2022 is organized by the Cochin Science and Technology University. The university conducts the entrance exam as the Common Entrance Test (CAT), Lateral Entrance Test (LET), Department Admission Test (DAT) on a university level. Candidates can also apply on the basis of GATE and MAT score to its offered courses.
CUSAT Counselling Procedure 2022
CUSAT 2022 counselling procedure is followed by the steps given below:
- Candidates have to fill the online option while registration for CAT 2022.
- Candidates those submit the option only be eligible to attend the counselling.
- Candidates have to submit their choices for colleges and courses through online mode before the last date.
- Candidates advised to fill choices as much as they can.
- There is no restriction in filling online choices.
- Candidates have to login on the official website by entering their User Name and Password to fill their preferences.
- Any changes or corrections in the filled choices can be done only before the last date.
- After filling choices, candidates have to take the printout of allotted seat.
- The seat allotment result can be checked through the website.
- Candidates must download the counselling call letter to report at the allotted college for document verification.
Reporting to allotted college:
- Candidate have to present at the counselling venue for the document verification process.
- After verifying all the required documents, candidates have to pay the fee to confirm their seats.
- If candidates does not accept their seats on stipulated time period or can not pay the fee, then their candidature is cancelled.
- If candidates can not attend the counselling in given date and time, they can not be considered for further rounds of counselling.
Cancellation of Admission and refund of fee:
- Candidates if not satisfied with the allotted seats after taking admission will be eligible to cancel their seats.
- When candidate will cancel his/her seat with intimation to the university in writing, the entire fee will be refunded by deducting the processing fee of Rs. 1000/-.
Candidates must carry the documents given below in order to be eligible for the counselling. Without producing these documents, candidates will not be able to participate in the counselling. The candidates will have to bring all the documents in original along with two self-attested photocopies of all documents.
- CUSAT 2022 admit card/ score card/ online application registration confirmation page
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- Counselling letter
- Migration certificate (for candidates from outside Kerala state)
- Transfer certificate from the institutions last attended
- Character certificate
- Proof of payment of fees
- 4 passport size photographs
- Certificate to prove Kerala Status, for State Merit Seats
- Category certificate (if applicable)
If you have any other queries about CUSAT 2022 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.