CUSAT 2021 Counselling – Get CAT Admission Dates Here
CUSAT 2021 Counselling will be started from first week of July 2021. CUSAT is a university level entrance test. Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kerala conducts the Common Admission Test (CAT) for admission to the university. It also conducts the some other entrance tests such as LET and DAT for various allied courses. Candidates can get admission in its three affiliated campuses in various degree/diploma and certificate programmes. Candidates must also apply on the basis of GATE and MAT score card. Candidates can get here the CUSAT counselling 2021 details including counselling schedule, counselling procedure, admission criteria, etc.
CUSAT 2021 Counselling
CUSAT counselling will be organised after the declaration of the result for various exams such as CAT, DAT, LET, etc. Candidates those have obtain the ranks in the entrance exam are only eligible for attending the counselling. The counselling will be conducted through online mode.
The admission procedure is followed by the counselling registration, option entry and seat allotment. The university will be invited the candidates as per their ranks obtained in the entrance exam for allotting seats.
Without doing registration for the counselling, no candidate can participate in the counselling. The university will not send individual call letter or communication regarding counselling.
The university will conduct the centralised counselling for all courses. Candidates can attend the counselling as per the schedule prescribed by the university. In counselling, candidates will be allotted the seats on the basis of their ranks, filled preferences and numbers of available seats in particular courses.
The seats will be offered only after verification of documents and submit counselling fee. After the subsequent rounds of counselling if seats remain vacant, the university will conduct the spot round of counselling separately.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Counselling Schedule
The counselling schedule for B.Tech & other courses is given below.
|Commencement of Mark Entry and Option registration and rearrangement||July 2021|
|Commencement of B.Tech Lateral Entry Option Registration||–|
|First B.Tech commencement||–|
|End of Mark Entry and Option Registration and rearrangement of B.Tech||–|
|End of B.Tech Lateral Entry Option Registration||–|
|Second B.Tech Lateral Entry Allotment and Commencement of Online Fee Remittance and Commencement of rearrangement of Options||–|
|End of fee payment for B.Tech Lateral Entry first Allotment and end of option rearrangements||–|
|Third B.Tech/Int. MSc (photonics)/Int. MSc in Sciences /B.Voc. Allotment and Commencement of online fee remittance||–|
|End of fee payment||–|
CUSAT 2021 will be organized by the Cochin Science and Technology University. The university conducts the entrance exam as the Common Entrance Test (CAT), Lateral Entrance Test (LET), Department Admission Test (DAT) on a university level. Candidates can also apply on the basis of GATE and MAT score to its offered courses.
CUSAT Counselling Procedure 2021
CUSAT 2021 counselling procedure will be followed by the steps given below:
- Candidates will have to fill the online option while registration for CAT 2021.
- Candidates those will submit the option only be eligible to attend the counselling.
- Candidates have to submit their choices for colleges and courses through online mode before the last date.
- Candidates advised to fill choices as much as they can.
- There will be no restriction in filling online choices.
- Candidates will have to login on the official website by entering their User Name and Password to fill their preferences.
- Any changes or corrections in the filled choices will be done only before the last date.
- After filling choices, candidates will have to take the printout of allotted seat.
- The seat allotment result will be checked through the website.
- Candidates must download the counselling call letter to report at the allotted college for document verification.
Reporting to allotted college:
- Candidates will have to present at the counselling venue for the document verification process.
- After verifying all the required documents, candidates will have to pay the fee to confirm their seats.
- If candidates will not accept their seats on stipulated time period or will not pay the fee, then their candidature will be cancelled.
- If candidates will not attend the counselling in given date and time, they will not be considered for further rounds of counselling.
Cancellation of Admission and refund of fee:
- Candidates if not satisfied with the allotted seats after taking admission will be eligible to cancel their seats.
- When candidate will cancel his/her seat with intimation to the university in writing, the entire fee will be refunded by deducting the processing fee of Rs. 1000/-.
Candidates must carry the documents given below in order to be eligible for the counselling. Without producing these documents, candidates will not be able to participate in the counselling. The candidates will have to bring all the documents in original along with two self-attested photocopies of all documents.
- CUSAT 2021 admit card/score card/online application registration confirmation page
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- Counselling letter
- Migration certificate (for candidates from outside Kerala state)
- Transfer certificate from the institutions last attended
- Character certificate
- Proof of payment of fees
- 4 passport size photographs
- Certificate to prove Kerala Status, for State Merit Seats
- Category certificate (if applicable)
If you have any other queries about CUSAT 2021 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.