Delhi ITI Admission 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Delhi ITI Admission 2020 will be conducted by Department of Training & Technical Education Government of NCT. Through Delhi ITI, candidates will get admission in ITI courses in various trades. Interested & eligible candidates must apply for Delhi ITI admission 2020 by filling the application form. Candidates seeking admission to Delhi ITI will get admission into 19 Government ITIs across Delhi. Admission will be done on the basis of merit scores. The conducting authority of Delhi will be going to conduct its admission procedure for the ITI admission 2020. Here we are providing details regarding Delhi ITI 2020 Admission.
Delhi ITI Admission 2020 Dates
Candidates must go through following details regarding Delhi ITI 2020 dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form commences/ choice filling & fee payment||2nd week of June|
|Verification process||2nd week of June to 1st week of July|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of July|
|Tentative display of rank||2nd week of July|
|Final rank list display||3rd week of July|
|1st round seat allotment result||4th week of July|
|1st round reporting at ITIs||4th week of July|
|2nd round seat allotment result||1st week of August|
|2nd round reporting at ITIs||1st week of August|
|3rd round seat allotment result||1st week of August|
|3rd round reporting at ITIs||3rd week of August|
|3rd counselling reporting||3rd week of August|
|4th round seat allotment result||Last week of August|
|4th round reporting||Last week of August|
Delhi ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Delhi ITI Admission 2020 Application form:
- Delhi ITI 2020 Application form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form from 2nd week of June 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be first week of July 2020.
- Candidates will have to provide all information asked in the application form such as name, email ID, phone number, qualification details, address and much more.
- Multiple application form will be rejected. Candidates will have to fill only one form even to apply in different trades.
- During filling the application form, candidates will have to submit valid email ID & mobile number for communication details.
- It will be also mandatory for candidates to upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Incomplete & incorrect application form will be rejected, so candidates must fill the details in the application form carefully.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take printout of filled in application form for further use.
Documents required while submission of application form:
- Community certificate
- 8th/ 10th Mark sheet
- 8th/ 10th certificate
- Bank account details
- Aadhar card
- Other relevant certificate, etc.
- Delhi ITI Admission fee will be paid through online mode.
- Candidates will have to submit Rs.200 as registration fee.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
Delhi ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for the ITI Delhi admission 2020:
- Qualification: Candidates should qualify 8th, 10th, or its equivalent examination with recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics & Science as mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Percentage: Candidates must score atleast 40% marks in mandatory subject.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be atleast 14 years in age as on 1/ August/ 2020.
- Upper age limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply for Delhi ITI.
Delhi ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
Delhi ITI 2020 Admission Procedure consists of steps such as online application, fee, result or merit list declaration & counselling process. The notification will be released on the website. After registration process, there will be choice filling, locking, & saving.
Third step will be document verification. Then it will proceed to seat allotment and last & final step will be reporting.
Delhi ITI 2020 Merit List
Delhi ITI 2020 Merit List will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying exam. Seats will be allotted to candidates according to merit or rank list. Rank list will be also issued by the officials. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of written marks & candidates will be shortlisted accordingly.
After the publication of merit list, counselling session will be held & eligible candidates will have to participate in it. Suppose one or two candidates will attain same marks, then there will be tie-breaking criteria. If a tie-breaking criterion fails, then candidates name will be arranged in the alphabetic order.
Delhi ITI 2020 Counselling
Delhi ITI 2020 Counselling will be commenced in different steps & stages. In the counselling rounds candidates will have to choose number of institutes as per their preferences. Students will have to choose number of institute offered in the list according to their rank.
Candidates are advised to check counselling schedule on or before tentative dates. Candidates will also have to submit the counselling fee. It will be mandatory for all eligible candidates to participate in the counselling procedure.
Documents required during counselling procedure:
- Original marksheet
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Authority letter
- School leaving certificate, etc.
Reservation of Seats
Reservation policy will be as given on the following table:
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Candidates passing qualifying exam from other states||9%|
|Defence Personnel (CRPF/ ITBP/ BSF/ CISF/ NSG/ Assam Riffles)||5%|
Delhi ITI 2020 Admission
Delhi ITI 2020 Admission will be given to qualified candidates. The admission will be granted on the basis of qualifying exam merit. If candidates will get satisfied with their allotted seats, he/ she will be able to visit respective ITIs for admission formalities.
Marks of entrance exam will be considered for providing admission to candidates by the authority. Shortlisted candidates will be able to take admission & would be able to get lock their choices for college & courses for admission.
If you have any other query related to Delhi ITI Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.