Delhi ITI Admission 2023: Round 5 Allotment (Out), Cut Off, Merit
Delhi ITI 2023 Allotment Result (Round 5) has been released through login. The admission process is organised by Department of Training & Technical Education Government of NCT. It is a state level admission procedure conducted for admission in various ITI trades at government and private ITI colleges situated in Delhi.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the qualifying examination merit scores and no separate entrance exam will be conducted to shortlist the candidates. Those candidates who want to apply for admission have to submit their application forms in online mode. Candidates must make sure that they meet complete eligibility criteria before filling the form. In this article, candidates can find complete details about Delhi ITI Admission 2023 including application form, eligibility criteria, admission process, counselling dates, etc.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Notifications – Allotment Out (Round 5)
Get complete updates of Delhi ITI 2023 Admission & counselling Procedure from here. Click here to view details.
Delhi ITI 2023 Allotment Result (Round 5) has been released through login. Click here for allotment.
Delhi ITI 2023 Cut Off (4th Round) has been released. Click here for cut off.
Delhi ITI 2024 Admission procedure will begin in the month of June 2024. Check more details about Delhi ITI Admission 2024 here.
Delhi ITI 2023 Seat Allotment (1st) has been released on 24th July 2023. Click here for allotment result.
Delhi ITI 2023 Final Rank has been released on 18th July 2023. Click here to view rank.
Delhi ITI 2023 Tentative Rank has been released on 7th July 2023. Click here to view rank.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Delhi ITI Admission 2023|
|Conducting by||Department of Training and Technical Education Government of NCT|
|Admission level||State level admissions|
|Admission criteria||Merit based|
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Admission Dates
Here are the official admission dates of Delhi ITI Admission 2023 given below:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online registration start||5th June 2023|
|Last Date of Verification||6th June 2023|
|Online choice filling||6th June 2023|
|Last date for registration & fee submission||2nd July 2023|
|Last Date of Verification||3rd & 4th July 2023|
|Last date of trade ITI choice filling||5th July 2023|
|Tentative rank display||7th July 2023|
|Submission of objections||10th -12th July 2023|
|Correction regarding valid objections||13th & 14th July 2023|
|Final Rank display||18th July 2023|
|Release of 1st round seat allotment result||24th July 2023|
|1st round reporting by candidates||25th – 28th July 2023|
|Upgrading of allotted seats||25th – 28th July 2023|
|Online submission of 1st counselling admission fee||25th -30th July 2023|
|Display of vacant seat position after 1st round||31st July 2023|
|Reshuffling of trades/ ITI by candidates||31st July – 1st August 2023|
|Release of 2nd round seat allotment result||7th August 2023|
|2nd round reporting by candidates||8th to 11th August 2023|
|Online submission of 2nd counselling admission fee||8th to 13th August 2023|
|Display of vacant seat position after 2nd round||14th August 2023|
|Reshuffling of trades/ ITI by candidates||16th- 17th August 2023|
|Release of 3rd round seat allotment result||23rd August 2023|
|3rd round reporting by candidates||23rd- 25th August 2023|
|Online submission of 3rd counselling admission fee||23rd- 27th August 2023|
|Display of vacant seat position after 3rd round||28th August 2023|
|Reshuffling of trades/ ITI by candidates||29th- 31st August 2023|
|Release of 4th round seat allotment result||5th September 2023|
|4th round reporting by candidates||5th, 6th, 8th September 2023|
|Online submission of 4th counselling admission fee||5th- 10th September 2023|
|Display of vacant seat position after 4th round||11th September 2023|
|Reshuffling of trades/ ITI by candidates||11th -13th September 2023|
|Release of 5th round seat allotment result||18th September 2023|
|5th round reporting by candidates||18th-20th September 2023|
|Online submission of 5th counselling admission fee||18th-21st September 2023|
|Display of vacant seat position after 5th round||22nd September 2023|
|Reshuffling of trades/ ITI by candidates||22nd-24th September 2023|
|Release of 6th round seat allotment result||27th September 2023|
|6th round reporting by candidates||28th-29th September 2023|
|Online submission of 6th counselling admission fee||28th September-1st October 2023|
|Display of vacant seat position after 6th round||3rd October 2023|
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Rank/ Merit List
The authority has prepared the merit list of candidates selected for admission after the completion of application form. The final rank is released on 18th July 2023 based on the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. The provisional merit/ rank list was released on 7th July 2023 through online mode.
The authority will provide the objection facility along with the provisional merit list as if any candidate will have any doubt, they can raise their objections. The final merit list will be released after candidates complete their objections.
Seats will be allotted to the selected candidates according to the merit or rank list. Only those candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling process who will get their names in merit list.
Delhi ITI Admission Seat Reservation
- Candidates passing qualifying examination from Delhi Schools: 90%
- Candidates passing qualifying examination from other state Schools: 9%
- Wards of J&K migrants (has to be registered with D.C. Office Delhi): 1%
Reservation Category Wise:
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||27%|
|Delhi Police Wards||2.5%|
|Rural Area candidate subject to the condition that Both the school and residence of the candidate should be Located in Rural Area of Delhi (as per Annexure IX)||5% of marks obtained|
|Defense Personnel Quota.||5% of marks obtained|
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Counselling
Those candidates who will be shortlisted after the release of merit list will be invited to participate in the counselling process. The admissions will be declared on the basis of rank and choice of center filled by the candidates. Then candidates have to reach the allotted center where candidates have to complete some formalities like first candidate have to register and fill the information asked, and upload the required documents.
The authority will check the information and documents provided by the candidates is correct or not if not the admission will be cancelled and rest will move to next step which is choice filling where candidate have to make a list of trades/ ITI choice and lock their choices.
Then at last tentative rank list will be generated if there will be any discrepancy, they must tell the authority after all the objections final rank list will get generated. Candidate must note their rank for future reference.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023
The final admission will be given to candidates on the basis of their rank in merit list and choice of centers they have filled. After candidates will be allotted seats they have to report to the allotted center after completing all the formalities of admission.
It is compulsory for all candidates to carry their original documents along with set of photocopies at the time of visiting any government or private ITI for document verification. All the candidates must know that document verification will be one time process and will remain valid throughout the process of admission.
Documents required during Admission procedure:
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Original mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Authority letter
- School leaving certificate
- Affidavit, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Application Form
Check the details about Delhi ITI Admission 2023 application form below:
- The application form has been made available by online mode through the website.
- The application form of Delhi ITI Admission 2023 has been released from 5th June 2023.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for admissions.
- Candidates must have valid phone number & mail id for registration.
- Fill the application form by entering the details like academic, contact, and personal details, etc.
- Candidate must fill the application form correctly as there will be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 2nd July 2023.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Documents Required at the time of Application Form:
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Subcategory Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate from Delhi Government registered orphanage (if applicable)
- Qualifying certificates (10th, 8th, mark sheet)
- Undertaking by Candidate (Compulsory)
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by credit card, debit card, and net banking payment for transaction.
- The application fee for every candidate is Rs.200/-.
How to Apply for Delhi ITI Admission:
- Step-1: Visit the website of Delhi ITI Admission 2023.
- Step-2: Click on “New Candidate Registration” button
- Step-3: After clicking on new candidate registration, “Candidate Consent” page will appear then click on “I Agree” to proceed forward.
- Step-4: Candidates need to fill the application form by entering details such as name, mobile number, email id, DOB, etc.
- Step-5: Candidates need to upload the latest photographs, signatures, and all the required documents at the time of filling out the application form.
- Step-6: After verifying the details click on “Save and Final Submit” button.
- Step-7: Pay the online registration fee through online mode.
- Step-8: Click on “Choice filling and Locking” option.
- Step-9: After that print the verification letter by clicking on “Print Verification Letter”.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about eligibility criteria of Delhi ITI Admission 2023:
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit of candidates for admission should be 14 years for all candidates as on 1st August 2023.
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian Citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 8th or 10th examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidate must pass with Science and Mathematics subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in their final qualifying examination are also eligible for admission.
If you have any doubt or query related to Delhi ITI Admission 2023, you can ask in comment box below.