Delhi ITI Admission 2024: Registration, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Delhi ITI Admission 2024 will be started in the month of July 2024. It is state level admission procedure organized by the Department of Training & Technical Education Government of NCT. This admission procedure is conducted for admission into various ITI trades at government and private ITI colleges located in Delhi. Applying candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the qualifying examination merit scores. There will be no separate examination conducted to shortlist the candidates. Those candidates who want to apply for the admission procedure will be able to fill out the application form through online mode.
In the article given below candidates can get the complete information related to Delhi ITI Admission 2024 admission such as application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
Delhi ITI Admission 2024 Overview
|Name||Delhi ITI Admission 2024|
|Conducting by||Department of Training and Technical Education Government of NCT|
|Admission level||State level admissions|
|Admission criteria||Merit based|
Delhi ITI 2024 Admission Dates
Candidates can check the given below tentative Delhi ITI Admission 2024 Dates:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Online Application form start||2nd week of June 2024|
|Last date for application form submission||4th week of June 2024|
|Last Date of Verification||1st week of July 2024|
|Publishing of the rank list for the reference of the candidate||2nd week of July 2024|
|Publishing of Final rank||3rd week of July 2024|
|1st seat allotment||4th week of July 2024|
|1st reporting at ITI||4th week of July 2024|
|Second round seat allotment||1st week of August 2024|
|Second round reporting at ITI||1st week of August 2024|
|Third round seat allotment||1st week of August 2024|
Delhi ITI 2024 Application Form
Following is the complete information related to the Delhi ITI 2024 Application Form:
- The authority will release the Delhi ITI 2024 application form from the second week of June 2024.
- Eligible candidates will be able to fill and submit the application form through online mode, no offline mode will be available.
- Candidates are advised to keep all the necessary documents ready to fill the application form.
- Details like basic information, academic details, name, gender, date of birth and other details will be required to enter in the application form.
- There will be no correction facility provided by the authority for rectification so, fill all the details carefully in the form.
- Upload the specific images such as photographs and signature in the given format after filling out the application form.
- The last date to fill and submit the Delhi ITI 2024 application form will be in the fourth week of June 2024.
- After the deadline, the authority will deactivate the registration link from the website.
- At last keep the hardcopy of the application form for further usage in the admission procedure.
Required Documents to fill application form:
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Subcategory Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for Delhi Government registered orphanage (if applicable)
- Qualifying Certificates (10th, 8th, mark sheet)
- Undertaking by Candidate (Compulsory)
- Through online mode candidates will be able to submit the application fee.
- Application fee will be submitted by using credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- The application fee will be of Rs 200/- for every category candidates.
How to Apply for Delhi ITI Admission 2024:
- Step-1: Go to the website of Delhi ITI (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: Now click on the “New Candidate Registration” button.
- Step-3: Click on the “I Agree” button to proceed further.
- Step-4: Fill the application form by providing the details such as name, mobile number, email id, DOB, etc.
- Step-5: Upload the images such as photographs, signature, and all the required documents.
- Step-6: Submit the prescribed amount of application fee through online mode.
- Step-7: After verifying all the details click on the “Save and Final Submit” button.
- Step-8: After the print the verification letter for further usage in admission procedure.
Delhi ITI Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the Delhi ITI Admission eligibility criteria before filling out the application form:
- Nationality: Applying candidates must be an Indian Citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Passed candidates either in class 8th or 10th from any recognized board will be eligible to appear.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be at least 14 years as on 1st September 2024 to apply for the admission in CTS trades .
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 40% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: In the qualifying examination, candidates must have Mathematics and Science.
- Appearing: The appearing candidates in the final examination in 2024 will also be able to apply for the admission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Delhi ITI 2024 Admission Procedure
The Delhi ITI 2024 admission procedure will be conducted in various steps including registration, choice filling and allotment of seats. Eligible candidates will have to register themselves for the admission procedure through online mode.
The authority will prepare the merit list after the completion of the registration procedure. Shortlisted candidates in the merit list will get admission into various offered trades of ITI programme.
Delhi ITI 2024 Merit List
After the few days from the completion of registration process, the Delhi ITI merit list 2024 will be released by the authority. It will be published through online mode on the website. Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling procedure on the basis of the merit list.
The authority will release the merit list/ rank list from the third week of August 2024 tentatively. The objection facility will also be provided to the candidates along with the merit list/ rank list. Within the given period of time, candidates will have to raise their objections against it.
Delhi ITI 2024 Counselling
The Delhi ITI counselling 2024 will be organized for the shortlisted candidates only. On the basis of merit list the candidates will be shortlisted to participate in the counselling round. The authority will organized the counselling procedure through online mode only.
It will be mandatory for the shortlisted candidates to participate in the counselling procedure on time. The counselling procedure will be conducted in various rounds. On the basis of the availability of seats after each round of counselling, the seats will be allocated to the candidates.
Delhi ITI Reservation Policy
Some of the Delhi ITI 2024 seat will be reserved for the reserved category candidates according to the reservation policy of Government.
|Candidates passed their exams from other states||9%|
|J & K migrants||1%|
Delhi ITI 2024 Admission
Based on the rank of the candidates in the final merit list and choice of centre filled by them, the final admission will be allotted to the candidates. Candidates will have to report at the allotted centre for completing the remaining formalities for admission, after the seat allotment process.
At the time of reporting candidates will also have to bring some important documents for the verification rounds:
- Qualifying exam mark sheets
- Date of birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Caste certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.
Delhi ITI 2024 Participating Institutes
Candidates can check the following participating institutes of Delhi ITI 2024:
- Sir CV Raman Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Dheerpur, Delhi
- ITI (W), Mori Gate Gokhle Road, Delhi
- ITI Nand Nagri, Delhi
- ITI Khichripur, Mayur Bihar, Delhi
- ITI Malviya Nagar, Delhi
- ITI Pusa, Delhi
- ITI Shahdara
- ITI Arab Ki Sarai Nizamuddin, Delhi
- ITI Jahangirpuri
- ITI Jail Road Hari Nagar, Delhi
- ITI Siri Fort (W) New Delhi
- ITI Tilak Nagar, New Delhi
- ITI Veer Savarkar Basic Training Centre Pusa, Delhi
- ITI for Women Vivek Vihar, Delhi
- Institute of Basic Business Studies of BTC Pusa Campus, Pusa, New Delhi
- NIVS Private Industrial Training Institute
- Indian Institute of Computer Education Pvt. ITI
- Delhi Institute of Fire Engineering, New Delhi
- Anurag Industrial Training Centre, Delhi
- Baba Saheb Ambedkar Pvt. ITI, Vikaspuri
In case of any query related to Delhi ITI 2024 admission procedure, candidates can feel free to ask below in the comment box.