DSAT 2021 Application Form (Open), Registration – Apply Online Here
DSAT 2021 Application Form has been released for various UG/ PG courses DSAT (Dayanand Sagar Admission Test) is a university level admission test. This test is conducted every year by Dayanand Sagar University, Bengaluru. Through this exam candidates are eligible to get admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Admission is offered in the field of engineering, management, pharmacy etc. Candidates can read this article to know more about DSAT application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more.
DSAT 2021 Application Form – Released
DSAT 2021 Application Form has been released for various UG/ PG courses. Click here to apply.
DSAT 2022 Application Form will be released from first week of February 2022.
In this section candidates can check all details about DSAT 2021 application form:
- Application form is made available through online mode only. Any other offline mode can not be entertained.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 1st February 2021.
- Fill application form carefully to avoid any kind of mistakes, after final submission of the form any correction/ modification will not be accepted.
- Fill education, personal and communication details i.e. parent’s details, address etc.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the specific size.
- Candidates can fill their application form till second week of April 2021.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the online application by post to the university.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other admission procedures.
Documents Required for the DSAT 2021 Application Form:
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet
- Graduation or equivalent mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Copy of passport
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Application fee is Rs.1000 for all category candidates.
- Candidates can make payment through online mode via debit card credit card or net banking.
- Application fee through offline mode will not be accepted.
- Fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
DSAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the DSAT 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should have obtained minimum 45%(40% marks in case of candidates belongs to SC/ ST and OBC category) marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the chemistry/biology/biotechnologies/ technical vocational/ computer sciences etc.
For B.Sc. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed in 10+2, A level, IB or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure 45% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed their examination with mathematics, physics and English subjects with biology or biotechnology.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST and OBC category candidates) in their qualifying examination.
For M. Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have B.Tech/ B.E.or equivalent degree from any recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST and OBC category) in their qualifying degree.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have obtained 50% aggregate (45% marks for SC/ ST and OBC category candidates) marks in their qualifying degree.
DSAT 2021 Application Dates
Here we have provided tentative DSAT 2021 application form dates:
|Starting of application form||1st February 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of April 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of April 2021|
|Exam date||4th week of April 2021|
How to Apply for DSAT 2021
In the given steps we have provided complete procedure about how to apply for DSAT 2021:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the given link for registration.
- Enter details i.e. course, name, gender, father’s name, date of birth, email ID and mobile number.
- Click on the ‘submit and continue’ button.
- Now fill the application form including academic, personal and other communication details carefully.
- Click on the ‘save and next’ button.
- Now upload documents i.e. recent passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- document size should be in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Now click on the ‘payment’ tab.
- Enter fee details and pay the application fee through online mode.
- Crosscheck all the details and verify it.
- Now submit the application form.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application form for future references.
Through the above article we have mentioned all details about DSAT 2021 application form. we have provided all details regarding application form, fee, eligibility criteria, application dates etc. Candidates can also check the complete procedure about how to fill DSAT 2021 application form.
If you have any other query about DSAT 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.