DSAT 2022 Application Form, Registration, Dates – Apply Online Here
DSAT 2022 Application Form will be released from the 1st week of February 2022. DSAT (Dayanand Sagar Admission Test) is a university level admission test conducted every year by Dayanand Sagar University, Bengaluru. The DSAT admission test will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG courses of Engineering, Management, Pharmacy etc. fields. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on DSAT Application Form 2022.
DSAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the DSAT Application Form 2022:
- DSAT 2022 Application Form will be released through online mode.
- The Application Form will be released for eligible candidates only, so applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- The DSAT 2022 registration will be regulated from the 1st week of February 2022 to 1st week of April 2022.
- The details filled by candidates in the Application Form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed date.
- Candidates are advised to download their Application Form and Fee receipt for future references.
- Application fee for DSAT 2022 Application form will be 1000 for all category.
- Candidates can submit their DSAT Application Form fee through online mode via debit card credit card or net banking payment gateways.
- DSAT Application Fee will be not be refunded under any circumstances.
DSAT Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the compete eligibility norms for the DSAT 2022 Examination:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Appearing candidates in B.Tech. Courses must have qualify their 10th and 12th class examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 45% Marks (40% Marks in case of candidates belongs to SC/ ST and OBC category) to be eligible for B.Tech. courses.
- Subjects: He/she must have Physics and Mathematics as one of their compulsory subjects along with one of the chemistry/biology/ biotechnologies/ technical vocational/ computer sciences etc.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in their final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
For B.Sc. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualify their 10+2, A level, IB or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have score at least 45% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ Biology as one of their mandatory subjects.
- Qualification: Applicants must passed their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST and OBC category candidates) in their qualifying examination.
For M. Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualify B.Tech/ B.E. or other equivalent degree programme from any recognized institution.
- Marks: He/she should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% Marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST and OBC category) in their qualifying degree.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their academic examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applyingcandidates for the MBA Programme must be the bachelor’s degree holder inany stream from a recognized institute.
- Marks: He/she must have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks (45% marks for SC/ ST and OBC category candidates) in their qualifying degree exam.
DSAT 2022 Application Dates
Checkout the complete tentative registration dates for the DSAT 2022 Registration Form:
|Starting of DSAT 2022 Application Form||1st week of February 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of April 2022|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of April 2022|
|Exam date||4th week of April 2022|
How to Apply for DSAT 2022
Following are the complete step by step procedure for filling DSAT 2022 Application Form:
- Visit the website of DSAT 2022 (link will be available above).
- Now click on the “Admission” option and select “ DSAT Registration-2022” for filling the registration form.
- Now fill the Registration form with details like Candidate’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number, Nationality, State, City, Programme Type and Specialization.
- Fill all the required details in Form and click on register now option.
- Now fill the Application Form with all required details like Personal Details, Educational Details, Address etc.
- After submitting all required details in Application Form, Candidates will have to submit all required documents including their passport size Photograph.
- The documents submitted by the applicants in Application form must be within the prescribed size and format.
- Candidates will also have to submit their category certificate but only if he/she belongs to the reserve category.
- After submitting all required documents in the Application form, candidates will be asked to submit their prescribed application fee for final submission.
- Now select the payment mode and gateways then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction for Application form.
- Once the transaction will be successfully done take the printout of filled Application form and fee receipt for future references.
If you have any other query about DSAT 2022 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.