Ganga Group Admission 2018: Dates, Application Form, Eligibility
Ganga Group of Institutions admission 2018 has been started. GGI is a private institution which is located in New Delhi. Through its admission process, candidates can get admission in its various affiliated campuses. GGI offers the admission in UG and PG courses in different fields. The institution accepts the national level entrance exam score to offer the admissions. Candidates can also apply on the basis of their academic records. To know more about Ganga Group of Institutions admission 2018, candidates must go through this article.
- UG Programmes: B.Tech, B.Tech (LEET), B.Arch, B.Ed, BBA, BCA
- PG Programmes: M.Arch, M.Ed, MBA, MCA, M.tech
Ganga Group Notification 2018
Ganga Group Institutions 2018 Application Form filling process is going on. Click here to Apply.
Ganga Group of Institutions Admission 2018 Dates
The application form for various courses has been started. Interested candidates can fill the application form. Here, candidates can check the last date to apply.
|Courses||Last date of application|
|B.Tech||3rd week of August 2018|
|B.Tech (LE)||3rd week of August 2018|
|B.Arch||3rd week of August 2018|
|M.Tech||Last week of August 2018|
|BBA||Last week of August 2018|
|BCA||Last week of August 2018|
|MBA||3rd week of August 2018|
Ganga Group of Institutions Application Form 2018
Candidates can check the guidelines given below to fill the Ganga Group of Institutions application form 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form either online or by downloading from the institution website.
- First candidates have to register on the website to fill the further application form.
- Candidates will get an application number upon submitting their online application by making a successful online payment.
- The downloaded Admission Form after completing should be send with all required documents to the Admission Counter at Head Office along with requisite Demand Draft.
- The duly filled in Admission Form can also be sent by Speed Post/Courier to the below mentioned address:
Ganga Group of Institutions
36/1, Main Rohtak Road, East Punjabi Bagh,
Documents to be enclosed:
- Attested photocopy of 10th and 12th
- DOB Certificate
- 6 Photographs
- Migration & Character Certificate (original)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (original)
- Permanent Address Proof
- 3 Extra sets of copies of all certificates/marksheet duly attested
The application fee is Rs. 200/- for all the candidates. Application fee can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ internet banking. Candidates can get the application form through Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- issued in favour of Ganga Group of Institutions payable at New Delhi.
Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria given below to get admission in the institution.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Must pass with physics and mathematics as a compulsory subject along with one subject out of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum 45% for general and 40% in case of SC candidates of Haryana state only.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Qualifying Exam: Diploma from an AICTE approved institution or B.Sc of a recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: At least 45% marks (40% for the SC reserved category of Haryana state) and class XII pass with mathematics.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have BE/B.Tech degree or equivalent in the relevant field/M.Sc (CS/IT/Software)/MCA/M.Sc (Electronics/Physics with special in Electronics/Mathematics/Physics).
- Minimum Marks: At least 50% in aggregate (45% in case of SC candidates of Haryana state only).
GGOI Admission Procedure 2018
The admission in the GGI and its affiliated institutions will be offered on the basis of candidate’s academic record or any national level test score. The institution accepts the various exam score to provide the admission to the candidates. No separate entrance exam conducted for offering admission to any of the course.
The admission procedure carried out after the application form received from the eligible candidates. It is necessary to fill the application form to get admission in the institution. The final admission will be offered to the candidates upon verification of the original documents.
GGOI Merit List 2018
On the basis of marks filled by the candidates in the application form, the institution will prepare the merit list. In the merit list candidates can check the rank they have allotted to appearing in the counselling.
The merit list will be displayed on the institution website after the few days of the last date of application form. Candidates can check it and appear for the counselling as per their rank in the merit list.
Ganga Group of Institutions Counselling 2018
Admission will be offered through counselling conducted by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). The counselling will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in 12th for the 75% of the total seats. The remaining seats filled under institute level counselling.
Candidates will be allotted with the seat on verification of their original documents. Candidates those will not be eligible as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the official authority, their admission will be cancelled. After the seat allotment, candidates can download the admission letter from the website to get final admission.
Ganga Group Admission 2018
The admission will be offered only to the candidates those have downloaded their admission letter. Without having an admission letter, no candidate will be permitted to take part in the admission procedure.
Candidates have to report the allotted department for admission on given date and time. The final admission will be given to the candidates on producing the original documents and the requisite amount of admission fee.
If you have any query of Ganga Group of Institutions GGOI Admission 2018, you can leave your query in the given below comment box.