GCET 2019 Application Form (Started) – Apply Here
GCET 2019 Application Form Submission can be done till 26th April 2019. It is one of the state level entrance exams to get admission in Architecture, Engineering, Medical and many other profession allied courses. Goa common Entrance Test is conducted every year by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. The admissions will be offered in the state institutions and colleges of Goa state only. Candidates can get all information regarding GCET application form 2019 in this article.
GCET 2019 Application Form – till 26th April
GCET 2019 Application Form submission can be done till 26th April 2019 with late fee. Click here to download application form.
Click here for fee payment.
GCET 2019 Exam Dates have been announced now. The examination will be conducted on 7th & 8th May 2019. Click here to view notice.
Check the details of filling GCET application form in this section.
- Candidates have to fill the GCET 2019 application form through offline mode only.
- Application form can be accessed from the website and should be filled in candidate’s own hand witting.
- The application form filling process has been started from 25th March 2019.
- Candidates are allowed to fill the application form till 26th April 2019 with late fee.
- Candidates have to submit the application form at the specified locations along with self attested copies of required documents/certificates.
- Candidates have to paste the recent passport size photograph in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the filled-in application form after the submission of it.
The application fee is Rs. 2000/-. The application fee should be submitted through offline mode. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Director of Technical Education”, payable at Panaji at any scheduled bank for Outside Goa candidates.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
The fee can be remitted in the Account of “Directorate of Technical Education” with client code ‘DRCTORTEDU’ in any branch of HDFC Bank in the State of Goa. The late fee of Rs. 1500/- will also be applicable.
GCET is a state level examination which is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa. It is conducted to offer admission in engineering, architecture and many other courses. Candidates can admission in various government as well as private colleges in Goa through GCET score.
Candidate can check the eligibility criteria given below for the course in which they want to apply.
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen. Non-resident Indians and OCI/PIO cardholders can apply under NRI category.
- Domicile: Candidates must hold the Goa Domicile.
- Engineering (BE): Pass 10+2/equivalent with English, Mathematics and Physics along with one of the additional subject Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology/Chemistry.
- B.Pharma: Candidates should pass 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 45% marks and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC.
- Score Card: Admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMH/BHMS/Allied courses will be offered through NEET score. Admission to architecture course will be offered through NATA score.
GCET 2019 Application Dates
Candidates can get the official dates for applying in GCET 2019.
|Opening of offline application form||25th March 2019|
|Last date to submit application form and access admit card||30th March 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form and collecting admit card with late fee||26th April 2019|
|Exam date||7th & 8th May 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to go through the procedure given below to fill the GCET application form 2019.
- Navigate the official website (Link is given above).
- Click on ‘Download GCET 2019 application form’ and take printout in A4 size paper.
- Fill the application in your own hand writing.
- All details should be filled with utmost care.
- Enter the details like name, gender, DOB, address, qualification, subject code, exam centre, etc.
- Fill the Demand Draft details.
- Paste the photograph in the prescribed format in space given in the application form.
- After completing the application form, submit it at the designated center along with DD, 2 identical photographs and required self attested documents.
- Also keep the one copy of application form along with you.
If you have any other queries about GCET 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.