GCET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates – Apply Here
GCET 2020 Application Form will be started from the first week of April 2020. GCET is a state level entrance examination which is conducted one time in a year. This examination is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa. Through this exam candidates can get admission in Pharmacy, Architecture, Engineering, etc. programmes. Candidates can submit application form through offline mode only. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the GCET application form 2020 including eligibility criteria, dates and etc.
GCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through the details about the GCET 2020 Application form before applying:
- To fill application form, candidates have to download it and then print the application form.
- Application form will be filled from the first week of April 2020.
- Form can be filled only through offline mode only no online mode will be entertained.
- Candidates have to fill all the asked details carefully in the application form and select the examination.
- Candidates will have to send application form with self-attested photocopies of the documents to the given address.
- Application form can be filled till the last week of April 2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill application form before the last date, after that no application form will be submitted.
- Take a printout of the application form before submission of it and keep it secure till other admission procedures.
- Application fee will be Rs. 2000/- for all category candidates.
Mode of Payment: Application fee can be submitted through offline mode only.
- Candidates can submit the application fee in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of ‘Director of Technical Education’ payable at Panaji, Goa.
GCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to read the following GCET 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRI candidates can apply for the examination. OCI/ PIO card holder candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: For dentistry, homeopathy, medical, nursing, allied health science and Ayurveda courses age limit will be 17 years on or before 31st December 2020. There will be no age limit criteria for engineering and pharmacy courses.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile of Goa.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class from any recognized board.
- Subjects: For engineering courses, candidates must have passed with Mathematics, English, Physics and one of the Biology/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer science subjects.
- For Pharmacy Courses: Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination with Physics/ English/ Biology/ Chemistry with minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ ST candidates) aggregate marks.
- Score Cards: Candidates can get admission in Architecture courses through NATA 2020 scores. Admission into BHMS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS courses will be offered through NEET 2020 scores.
GCET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check GCET 2020 dates regarding the application form and exam in the below given table:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||1st week of April 2020|
|Last date for application submission||Last week of April 2020|
|Admit Card release||April 2020|
|GCET 2020 exam||1st week of May 2020|
How to Apply for GCET 2020
Here, candidates can check complete procedure to apply for GCET 2020 Application form:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the link ‘Download GCET 2020 Application Form’.
- Download it and take a printout of the same.
- Fill asked details carefully in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form in their own handwriting.
- Fill the details like name, address, gender, education, subject code, exam center and etc. in the form.
- Now fill asked details in demand draft carefully.
- After entering all the details paste a passport size photograph on given space.
- Candidates will have to paste prescribed size photograph in the application form.
- After completing application form candidates have to submit it at the given designated center along with 2 passport size photograph and self-attested documents.
- Candidates are advised to keep one printout of the filled application form secure for other future references.
Through the above article, we have mentioned details about the GCET 2020 Application form. Candidates can read all the details about the application form dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
Candidates will have to fill application form carefully to avoid any kind of mistake. Fill all asked details carefully and paste a photograph in the prescribed format.
If you have any other query about GCET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.