Goa ITI Admission 2023: Merit List (Out), Allotment (Out), Admission
Goa ITI 2023 Third Round Registration has been started from 23rd August 2023. The admission procedure is regulated by the Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Goa. The authority will select the candidates on the basis of state level merit list as per their performance in qualifying examination i.e., 10th level depending upon the trade they are seeking admission.
The shortlisted candidates get admission in various technical and non-technical ITI Courses at Government and Private Industrial training institutes (ITIs) across the state. Candidates need to fill the application form to be eligible for Goa ITI Admission 2023. In this article, we have provided the complete details candidates need to know about Goa ITI Admission 2023 such as admission dates, eligibility, merit list, etc.
Goa ITI 2023 Notification – Registration Started (3rd Round)
Goa ITI 2023 Third round Registration has been started from 23rd August 2023. Click here to register.
Goa ITI 2023 Second round Seat Allotment has been released on 10th August 2023. Check below for allotment.
Goa ITI 2023 Final Merit List has been released on 25th July 2023. Check below for lists.
|Provisional Merit List
|Final Merit List
Goa ITI 2023 Application Form can be filled till 10th July 2023. Check here for application details.
Goa ITI Admission 2023 Overview
|Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Goa
|Goa ITI Admission 2023
|ITI Courses (various trades)
Goa ITI 2023 Admission Dates 2023
Check the official Goa ITI Admission dates 2023 in the below given table:
|Dates 2023 (Announced)
|Online registration form
|1st June 2023
|Last date to submit application form
|10th July 2023
|Candidates document verification completion
|2nd June to 5th July 2023
|Provisional merit list display
|20th July 2023
|Submission of objection/ correction (if any)
|20th to 21st July 2023
|Final merit list display
|25th July 2023
|Display of Seat Allotment (1st round)
|28th July 2023
|Display of vacant seats
|7th August 2023
|Display of seat allotment (2nd round)
|10th August 2023
|Display of vacant seats
|21st August 2023
|3rd round registration
|23rd August 2023
|Last date to register
|29th August 2023
|Admission based merit
|23rd August 2023
|24th to 29th August 2023
Goa ITI 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about Goa ITI Application Form 2023 given below:
- The application form has been released from 1st June 2023.
- The application form for Goa ITI Admission is made available in online mode.
- Candidates have to provide basic personal details like name, gender, category, date of birth, email address, etc. to fill the application form.
- Upload the photograph and signature in application form in the specified format.
- The details filled in the application form must be correct as there might be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 10th July 2023.
- Candidate must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Documents Required while filling out the application form:
- Passport size photograph
- Copies of Mark sheet and Passing certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Migration certificate from the school which the candidate attended last.
- Birth certificate from the authorized authority
- Certificate for Resident of Goa
- Certificate from the competent authority for children of Ex-servicemen/ Defense officials
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate of the family having income less than Rs 3 lakh per annum
- Certificate from the Dean, Goa Medical College for PH candidates.
Application Form along with these documents need to be submitted personally at the time of admission to the respective ITI centers.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only no other mode will be allowed.
- Candidates can pay the fee by Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking for the transaction.
- The fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
The Goa ITI Admission 2023 Application fee is as follows:
|Reserved Category (SC/ ST)
|Prospectus Fee (Online/ Offline)
How to Apply for Goa ITI Admission
- Step-1: Go to the website of Goa ITI Admission 2023
- Step-2: Click on “Online Admission to ITI 2023
- Step-3: Register yourself by providing details like email Id, mobile no., name, address, and date of birth along with OTP.
- Step-4: Click on “Apply Now” and proceed to fill the application form.
- Step-5: Enter your personal information and educational details to fill the application form.
- Step-6: Upload your passport size photograph in JPEG/ PNG format with less than 80 KB.
- Step-7: Upload your certificates/ documents in JPEG/ PNG/ PDF format with size less than 2 MB and greater than 10 KB.
- Step-8: Click on submit and pay the application fee through online mode.
- Step-9: On successful payment candidate can download the application for and payment receipt for future reference.
Goa ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check the complete Goa ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian nationals to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 8th, 10th, and 12th level from any recognized board.
- Domicile: Applying candidates must have a domicile certificate from Goa state for last 10 years.
- Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics and Science as their mandatory subjects in qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: The candidates minimum age must be 14 years as on 1st October 2023 to seek admission in ITI and for admission in short term course of Driver cum mechanic minimum age must be 18 years.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Goa ITI 2023 Merit List
Goa ITI Merit List has been prepared on the basis of candidates’ performance in the qualifying examination. The provisional merit list is released from 20th July 2023 through online mode. Separate merit list has been released for the trades for which minimum qualification is class 8th,class 10th and Class 12th.
The provisional merit list is displayed in all the Government and Private ITI as well as website of Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. Candidates should check the list if any objection is noticed, they should contact the ITI where the application was submitted. Then the final merit list has been prepared from 25th July 2023 by complying with the discrepancies raised if any by any of the candidates and displayed.
The board follows some reservation criteria while offering admission to candidates under various ITI trades. A certain percentage of the total seats at each ITI in the particular trades have been reserved for different categories of the candidates.
- Scheduled Castes (SC)- 2%
- Scheduled Tribes- 12%
- Physically Handicapped Persons (PHP)- 4%
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 27%
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section): 10%
- Women candidates (for all above categories)- 30%
Moreover, one seat are reserved at every Government ITI of Goa for each of the following categories
- Children of state and central government employees (CGE)
- Children of Freedom Fighters (CFF)
- Children of African Repatriates of Goa Origin (CAR)
Apart from this, 1 seat in each of it is is also reserved for children of defense personnel in the following order of priority:
- Children of deceased/ disabled Ex-Servicemen, including those killed/ disabled in peacetime.
- Children of Ex-servicemen
- Children of serving Jawans
- Children of serving officers
Goa ITI 2023 Selection Procedure
Admissions is granted based on merit cum choice and on a first come first serve basis to the candidates. Shortlisted candidates should report for admission as per the schedule communicated by the authorities at the Centralized Admission Center.
All the relevant documents in original and photocopy should be carried by the reporting candidates. The selection of the candidates will be finalized after all the formalities like document submission, fee payment is done.
Goa ITI 2023 Admission Procedure
The final admission is conducted based on the counseling procedure. The counselling is based on the merit list. Candidates are shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the merit list. The selected candidates can appear for counselling as per their rank in the merit list and cut off score.
The counseling procedure is conducted in multiple rounds based on the availability of seats after each round of counseling. Candidates need to visit the allotted center on given date and time. It is necessary to bring the documents in original and photocopy for the purpose of verification.
Document Required for Admission 2023:
- 8th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Category/ Caste certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any query related to Goa ITI Admission 2023, you can ask in comment section below.