GUJCET 2022 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Apply Here
GUJCET 2022 Application Form will be released from the 4th week of June 2022 through online mode. Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a popular state level entrance test conducted every year by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various Engineering & Pharmacy courses of Government and Private colleges across the Gujarat state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on GUJCET Application Form 2022.
GUJCET 2022 Application Form
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on GUJCET 2022 Application Form:
- Application Form can only be submitted through online mode, as no offline mode will be provided for GUJCET 2022.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the GUJCET, as only eligible candidates will be allowed to apply for the examination.
- The GUJCET Registration process will be regulated from the 4th week of June 2022 to 3rd week of July 2022.
- Applicant must fill the GUJCET application form with utmost caution, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details filled by applicants in GUJCET application form must be correct and valid, as any incomplete details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicant must submit their GUJCET application form before the last date of submission, as no application forms will be accepted before or after the completion of registration process.
- Candidates must seek the printouts of filled GUJCET application form and application fee receipt for future references.
- The GUJCET Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Candidates can use Debit Card, Credit Card and Net banking payment gateways for transaction of GUJCET application fee.
- The Application fee for GUJCET 2022 will be Rs.300/- for every category.
GUJCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for GUJCET 2022 examination:
For B. Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Applicant must have passed their Intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicant must have Mathematics and Physics as one of their compulsory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for GUJCET 2022.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualification: Applicant must have qualified their 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination with either PCM/ PCB stream from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in their intermediate examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in final annual examination can also apply for Pharmacy admission.
GUJCET 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete tentative registration dates for GUJCET 2022 Registration Form:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Notification release||3rd week of June 2022|
|Commencement of Registration||4th week of June 2022|
|Last date for applications submission||3rd week of July 2022|
|Admit Card||1st week of August 2022|
|Exam date||2nd week of August 2022|
How To Apply For GUJCET 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling GUJCET online application form 2022:
- Go to the website. (Link will be given here)
- Click on new candidates registration link for GUJCET 2022 registration form.
- Fill the GUJCET Registration form with all required details including Basic Personal details, Email Id, Phone Number etc. and submit them.
- After submitting all required details in registration form. Login in to the GUJCET Application form for further procedure.
- Now fill the GUJCET Application Form with all required details including Personal, Qualification, Communicational details etc. then click on “submit” button and save the procedure.
- The details filled by applicant in GUJCET Application Form must be correct and authentic, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- After submitting all required details, candidates will be asked to upload all required documents in GUJCET application form including Photograph, Signature and category certificate.
- Candidates photograph should be latest passport size photograph with plane background and should be within prescribed size and format.
- The signature of candidate should be running hand scanned signature within the prescribed size and format.
- Only reserved category candidates will required category certificate for GUJCET Application Form.
- After submitting all required details, candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed application fee for GUJCET 2022 Application Form.
- Select the payment gateway then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction for GUJCET Application Form.
- Once transaction will be successfully done take the printout of filled GUJCET Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave a comment down for any further information and query regarding GUJCET 2022 Application Form.