How to Fill GUJCET 2022 Application Form – Step by Step Form Filling
GUJCET 2022 Application Form can be filled till 5th February 2022. GUJCET 2022 entrance exam provides the opportunity to get admission in engineering and pharmacy courses to the successful candidates. The admission will be provided in Gujarat state only. The score card of GUJCET will be considered for admission in Gujarat state and for admission in particular courses like B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharma and D.Pharma. Through this article students can know complete about How to Fill GUJCET 2022 Application Form.
GUJCET 2022 Application Form- Till 5th Feb
GUJCET 2022 Application form can be filled till 5th February 2022. Check here for application details.
Admission Open 2022
To apply for the GUJCET 2022 examination, candidates have to register or fill the application form. GUJCET 2022 application form has been released from 25th January 2022.
The application form can be filled till 9th February 2022. GUJCET registration has been started through online mode only. There is no need to send any hard copy of the filled-in application form to the GSEB office.
To fill the application form, adhaar card will be required as mandate. After filling the personal details, candidates will have to update the images of their photograph and signature also.
The application form fee is Rs. 300/-. The application fee can be submitted via online or SBEe Payment mode only.
How to Fill GUJCET 2022 Application Form
GUJCET application form 2022 will be filled by following the below steps:
Step-2: Fill Application Details
Step-3: Upload Images
Step-4: Fee Payment
Step-5: Final Submit
- Visit the official website of the GSEB Board.
- The registration will be done through the online mode only.
- Click on create account or sign up for new user.
- Enter the required details like name, date of birth, mail ID, contact number, captcha code, etc.
- Click on new registration.
- Get your user name and password.
Step-2: Fill Application Details:
- Login again with the proper user name and password.
- The application form will be seen on your computer screen.
- Start filling the application form with personal details.
- Now enter the qualification details.
- Enter the communication details and address.
- Enter your parents details.
Step-3: Upload Images:
- Now move to step 3 as uploading the scanned images.
- Candidates must prepare the scanned images of passport size photo graph and signature.
- The image size of of both scanned particulars must not exceed to 50 KB.
- Photograph should be in color format only.
- Signature should be by blue or black ink.
- Click on upload images button.
- upload the images as JPEG format.
- Click on save button in last.
- You can also see the preview of images.
Step-4: Fee Payment:
- The application form fee can be paid via online mode only.
- The fee can be remitted through net banking or debit/credit/rupay card of any national bank of India.
- The application form fee will be Rs. 300/-.
- There will be no any other mode to pay the application form fee.
Step-5: Final Submit:
- After filling all the details and image upload and payment, candidates have to submit the application form.
- Before final submit, click on preview button.
- Check the preview and check all details filled once again.
- There will be no facility to make corrections after final submit of the application form.
- Now, click on final submit.
- take the acknowledgement of your application form.
Here, students have been provided all the details and complete registration procedure of GUJCET 2022 exam. Students are advised to go through the provided procedure of registration and then fill the application form. In case of any mistakes in the application, students will be able to make correction only when the correction window will open.
If you have any other query about How to Fill GUJCET 2022 Application Form, You may leave your comment below in the box.