How to Fill GUJCET 2020 Application Form – Step by Step Form Filling
GUJCET 2020 Application Form can be filled through online mode from 21st January 2020. GUJCET 2020 entrance exam provides the opportunity to get admission in engineering and pharmacy courses to the successful candidates. The admission will be provided in Gujarat state only. The score card of GUJCET 2020 will be considered for admission in Gujarat state and for admission in particular courses like B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharma and D.Pharma. The GUJCET 2020 entrance examination will be conducted by the GSEB only.
GUJCET 2020 Application Form – Released
GUJCET 2020 Application Form has been released on 21st January 2020 through online mode. Check here for application details.
To apply for the GUJCET 2020 examination, candidates have to register or fill the application form. GUJCET 2020 application form has been released on 21st January 2020.
The application form can be filled till 19th February 2020. GUJCET registration has been started through online mode only. There will be no need to send any hard copy of the filled-in application form to the GSEB office.
To fill the application form, adhaar card is required as mandate. After filling the personal details, candidates have to update the images of their photograph and signature also.
The application form fee will be Rs. 300/-. The application fee can be submitted via online mode only.
How to Fill GUJCET Application Form
GUJCET application form 2020 can be filled by following the below steps:
Step-2: Fill Application Details
Step-3: Upload Images
Step-4: Fee Payment
Step-5: Final Submit
- Visit the official website of the GSEB Board.
- The registration will be done through the online mode only.
- Click on create account or sign up for new user.
- Enter the required details like name, date of birth, mail ID, contact number, captcha code, etc.
- Click on new registration.
- Get your user name and password.
Step-2: Fill Application Details:
- Login again with the proper user name and password.
- The application form will be seen on your computer screen.
- Start filling the application form with personal details.
- Now enter the qualification details.
- Enter the communication details and address.
- Enter your parents details.
Step-3: Upload Images:
- Now move to step 3 as uploading the scanned images.
- Candidates must prepare the scanned images of passport size photo graph and signature.
- The image size of of both scanned particulars must not exceed to 50 KB.
- Photograph should be in color format only.
- Signature should be by blue or black ink.
- Click on upload images button.
- upload the images as JPEG format.
- Click on save button in last.
- You can also see the preview of images.
Step-4: Fee Payment:
- The application form fee can be paid via online mode only.
- The fee can be remitted through net banking or debit/credit/rupay card of any national bank of India.
- The application form fee will be Rs. 300/-.
- There will be no any other mode to pay the application form fee.
Step-5: Final Submit:
- After filling all the details and image upload and payment, candidates have to submit the application form.
- Before final submit, click on preview button.
- Check the preview and check all details filled once again.
- There will be no facility to make corrections after final submit of the application form.
- Now, click on final submit.
- take the acknowledgement of your application form.
If you have any other query about How to Fill GUJCET 2020 Application Form, You may leave your comment below in the box.