GUJCET 2019 Counselling (Started), Schedule & Procedure – Check Here
GUJCET 2019 Counselling has been started on 20th May 2019 for Engineering & Pharmacy courses. Gujarat Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam. It is conducted every year to offer admission to the eligible candidates in engineering degree and degree/diploma in pharmacy courses. Through GUJCET exam, candidates can get admission in the state AICTE approved government and aided colleges. To participate in the counselling it is necessary qualify the entrance exam. To get complete information regarding GUJCET 2019 counselling and seat allotment procedure go through this article.
GUJCET Counselling 2019 – Started
GUJCET 2019 Counselling has been started on 20th May 2019 for Engineering & Pharmacy courses. Click Here to register for counselling.
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) is the body to conduct GUJCET counselling 2019. The seat allotment process is also done by the authority during counselling.
The counselling is carried out through the online mode. Candidates have to fill their choice online within stipulated time period by the ACPC.
The counselling has been started from 20th May 2019 for engineering and from 21st May 2019 for Pharmacy. The candidates those names appear in the merit list will be eligible for the counselling.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
The counselling will be conducted on the basis of cut off marks.
The admission allotment letter will be provided after the seat allotted to the candidates.
GUJCET Counselling Dates 2019
Here in the table we have given the official dates for Engineering and Pharmacy counselling:
For Degree Engineering:
|Availability of Information Booklet with PIN||20th May 2019 to 4th June 2019|
|Online registration & submission of filled registration form with necessary documents at Help Centres||20th May 2019 to 4th June 2019|
|Finalization of Institute Seat Matrix||10th June 2019|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||11th June 2019|
|Choice Filling for Mock Round||11th June 2019 to 16th June 2019|
|Declaration of Result of Mock Round||19th June 2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||19th June 2019|
|Final list of Institutes and Seat Matrix||19th June 2019|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for actual Admission: Round-1||19th June 2019 to 23rd June 2019|
|Declaration of 1st Allotment List||26th June 2019|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||26th June 2019 to 1st July 2019|
|Display of vacancy after Round-1||2nd July 2019|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||26th June 2019 to 1st July 2019|
|Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices if any: Round-2||4th July 2019 to 7th July 2019|
|Declaration of Second Allotment List||10th July 2019|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank||10th July 2019 to 14th July 2019|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||10th July 2019 to 15th July 2019|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-2||16th July 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Term||18th July 2019|
For D Pharm & B.Pharm
|Online Registration & submission of filled Registration form with necessary documents at Help Centers||21st May 2019 to 4th June 2019|
|Distribution of information booklets with PIN||21st May 2019 to 4th June 2019|
|Finalization of Seat Matrix||13th June 2019|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||13th June 2019|
|Choice Filling for Mock Round||13th June 2019 to 18th June 2019|
|Declaration of Result of Mock Round||21st June 2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||21st June 2019|
|Final list of Institutes and Seat Matrix||21st June 2019|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for actual Admission: Round-1||24th June 2019 to 5th July 2019|
|Declaration of First Allotment List||9th July 2019|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||9th July 2019 to 13th July 2019|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||9th July 2019 to 13th July 2019|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-1||16th July 2019|
|Procedure of Round 2||After declaration of 1st|
round of medical and
GUJCET Counselling Procedure 2019
The GUJCET counselling 2019 is comprised of the following steps:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates have to register on the ACPC website for participating in the online counselling.
- The candidate those register online only eligible for the counselling rounds.
- After registration, the ACPC release the merit list for eligible candidates.
- Candidates have to verify their merit number in the list.
Step 2: Online filling of form and Confirmation of Registration
- After declaration of merit, the choice filling is started online.
- Candidates are advised to fill maximum number of choices available to increase the chances of admission.
- Candidates can fill the choices only in the scheduled time period. After that no candidate will be allowed for it.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- After choice filling for actual round, ACPC will allot admission on basis of merit and choices filled by candidate.
- If candidate wants to confirm admission, he/she needs to pay token fee through designated bank branches or online payment.
- It is compulsory to get admission slip on line after paying token fee to confirm the admission allotted.
Step 4: Document Verification & Reporting
- Candidates have to verify their original documents which are asked by the admission authority.
- The document process will take place for the candidates those have allotted the seats.
- After document verification, candidates have to report the allotted institution for completing yje admission formalities.
GUJCET Admission 2019
The admission to engineering and pharmacy courses is offered through merit list prepared by the admission authority.
All the management seats is filled by the management of the respective Professional Educational College or Institution.
Management seats are provided on the basis of inter-se merit list of the candidates those names appear in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee.
If you have any query regarding GUJCET 2019 Counselling, you can ask us by leaving your queries in below given comment box