GUJCET 2020 Counselling, Schedule & Procedure – Check Here
GUJCET 2020 Counselling will get release by the authority. The Gujarat Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam. It will be conducted every year to offer admission to the eligible candidates in engineering degree and degree/diploma in pharmacy courses. Through GUJCET exam, candidates will get admission in the state AICTE approved government and aided colleges. To participate in the counselling it will be necessary qualify the entrance exam. To get complete information regarding GUJCET counselling 2020 and seat allotment procedures go through this article.
GUJCET Counselling 2020
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will be the body to conduct GUJCET counselling 2020. The seat allotment process will be also done by the authority during counselling.
The counselling will be carried out through the online mode. Candidates will have to fill their choice online within stipulated time period by the ACPC.
The counselling will be started in August/ September 2020 for engineering and for Pharmacy course. The candidates those names appear in the merit list will be eligible for the counselling.
The counselling will be conducted on the basis of cut off marks.
The admission allotment letter will be provided after the seat allotted to the candidates.
GUJCET Counselling Dates 2020
Here in the table we have given the tentative dates for Engineering and Pharmacy counselling:
For Degree Engineering:
|Availability of Information Booklet with PIN||August 2020|
|Online registration & submission of filled registration form with necessary documents at Help Centers||August 2020|
|Finalization of Institute Seat Matrix||September 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||September 2020|
|Choice Filling for Mock Round||September 2020|
|Declaration of Result of Mock Round||October 2020|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||October 2020|
|Final list of Institutes and Seat Matrix||October 2020|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for actual Admission: Round-1||October 2020|
|Declaration of 1st Allotment List||October 2020|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||October 2020|
|Display of vacancy after Round-1||October 2020|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||October 2020|
|Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices if any: Round-2||October 2020|
|Declaration of Second Allotment List||October 2020|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank||November 2020|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||November 2020|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-2||November 2020|
|Commencement of Academic Term||November 2020|
For D Pharm & B.Pharm:
|Online Registration & submission of filled Registration form with necessary documents at Help Centers|| |
|Distribution of information booklets with PIN||September 2020|
|Finalization of Seat Matrix||October 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||October 2020|
|Choice Filling for Mock Round||November 2020|
|Declaration of Result of Mock Round||November 2020|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||November 2020|
|Final list of Institutes and Seat Matrix||November 2020|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for actual Admission: Round-1||November 2020|
|Declaration of First Allotment List||November 2020|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||November 2020|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||November 2020|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-1||November 2020|
|Procedure of Round 2||November 2020|
GUJCET Counselling Procedure 2020
The GUJCET counselling 2020 will be comprised of the following steps:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates will have to register on the ACPC website for participating in the online counselling.
- The candidate those register online will be only eligible for the counselling rounds.
- After registration, the ACPC will release the merit list for eligible candidates.
Step 2: Online filling of form and Confirmation of Registration
- After declaration of merit, the choice filling will be started online.
- Candidates will be advised to fill maximum number of choices available to increase the chances of admission.
- Candidates will be able to fill the choices only in the scheduled time period. After that no candidate will be allowed for it.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- After choice filling for actual round, ACPC will allot admission on basis of merit and choices filled by candidate.
- If candidate wants to confirm admission, he/she needs to pay token fee through designated bank branches or online payment.
- It will be compulsory to get admission slip on line after paying token fee to confirm the admission allotted.
Step 4: Document Verification & Reporting
- Candidates will have to verify their original documents which will be asked by the admission authority.
- The document process will take place for the candidates those have allotted the seats.
- After document verification, candidates will have to report the allotted institution for completing the admission formalities.
GUJCET Admission 2020
The admission to engineering and pharmacy courses will be offered through merit list prepared by the admission authority.
All the management seats will be filled by the management of the respective Professional Educational College or Institution.
Management seats will be provided on the basis of inter-se merit list of the candidates those names appear in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee.
If you have any query regarding GUJCET 2020 Counselling, you can ask us by leaving your queries in below given comment box