GUJCET 2021 Counselling (Started), Seat Allotment – Register Here
GUJCET 2021 Seat Allotment Result (2nd Round) has been announced on 6th October 2021. The Gujarat Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam. It is conducted every year to offer admission to the eligible candidates in engineering degree and degree/diploma in pharmacy courses. Through GUJCET exam, candidates gets admission in the state AICTE approved government and aided colleges. To participate in the counselling it is necessary qualify the entrance exam. To get complete information regarding GUJCET counselling 2021 and seat allotment procedures go through this article.
GUJCET Counselling 2021 – Seat Allotment Result Out (2nd round)
GUJCET 2021 Seat allotment result (2nd round) has been released on 6th October 2021. Click here to view.
Click here for choice filling.
GUJCET 2021 Counselling has been started for Engineering & Pharmacy courses.
Click here to register for Engineering.
Click here to register for Pharmacy.
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) is the body to conduct GUJCET counselling 2021. The seat allotment process can be done by the authority during counselling.
The counselling is carried out through the online mode. Candidates have to fill their choice online within stipulated time period by the ACPC.
The counselling registration has been started separately for engineering and for Pharmacy course. The candidates those names appear in the merit list are eligible for the counselling.
The counselling is conducted on the basis of cut off marks.
The admission allotment letter is provided after the seat allotted to the candidates.
GUJCET Counselling Dates 2021
Here in the table we have given the tentative dates for Engineering and Pharmacy counselling:
For Degree Engineering:
|Availability of Information Booklet with PIN||24th July 2021|
|Online registration & submission of filled registration form with necessary documents at Help Centers||26th July 2021|
|Finalization of Institute Seat Matrix||31st August 2021|
|Last date of registration||22nd September 2021|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||6th September 2021|
|Choice Filling for Mock Round||6th to 12th September 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Mock Round||15th September 2021|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||15th September 2021|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for actual Admission: Round-1||15th to 19th September 2021|
|Declaration of 1st Allotment List||17th September 2021|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||17th to 21st September 2021|
|Display of vacancy after Round-1||28th September 2021|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||22nd to 27th September 2021|
|Merit List for Phase 2||30th September to 3rd October 2021|
|Filling & choice alteration||29th September to 3rd October 2021|
|Second allotment list||6th October 2021|
|Admission Letter||6th to 11th October 2021|
|Online cancellation||7th to 12th October 2021|
|Display of vacancy- after Round 2||13th October 2021|
For D Pharm & B.Pharm:
|Online Registration & submission of filled Registration form with necessary documents at Help Centers||October 2021|
|Distribution of information booklets with PIN||–|
|Finalization of Seat Matrix||–|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||–|
|Choice Filling for Mock Round||–|
|Declaration of Result of Mock Round||–|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||–|
|Final list of Institutes and Seat Matrix||–|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for actual Admission: Round-1||–|
|Declaration of First Allotment List||–|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||–|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||–|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-1||–|
GUJCET Counselling Procedure 2021
The GUJCET counselling 2021 comprised of the following steps:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates have to register on the ACPC website for participating in the online counselling.
- The candidate those register online is only eligible for the counselling rounds.
- After registration, the ACPC will release the merit list for eligible candidates.
Step 2: Online filling of form and Confirmation of Registration
- After declaration of merit, the choice filling will be started online.
- Candidates are advised to fill maximum number of choices available to increase the chances of admission.
- Candidates can fill the choices only in the scheduled time period. After that no candidate will be allowed for it.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- After choice filling for actual round, ACPC will allot admission on basis of merit and choices filled by candidate.
- If candidate wants to confirm admission, he/she needs to pay token fee through designated bank branches or online payment.
- It is compulsory to get admission slip on line after paying token fee to confirm the admission allotted.
Step 4: Document Verification & Reporting
- Candidates have to verify their original documents which is asked by the admission authority.
- The document process has take placen for the candidates those have allotted the seats.
- After document verification, candidates have to report the allotted institution for completing the admission formalities.
GUJCET Admission 2021
The admission to engineering and pharmacy courses will be offered through merit list prepared by the admission authority.
All the management seats are filled by the management of the respective Professional Educational College or Institution.
Management seats are provided on the basis of inter-se merit list of the candidates those names appear in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee.
If you have any query regarding GUJCET 2021 Counselling, you can ask us by leaving your queries in below given comment box