GUJCET 2022 Counseling, Allotment (Released)- Get Procedure Here
GUJCET 2022 Second Round Allotment has been released for Degree Engineering course from 28th September till 3rd October 2022. The Gujarat Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam. It is conducted every year to offer admission to the eligible candidates in engineering degree and degree/diploma in pharmacy courses. Through GUJCET exam, candidates gets admission in the state AICTE approved government and aided colleges. To participate in the counselling it is necessary qualify the entrance exam. To get complete information regarding GUJCET counselling 2022 and seat allotment procedures go through this article.
GUJCET Counselling 2022 – Seat Allotment Released (2nd Round)
GUJCET 2022 Second Allotment List has been released for Degree Engineering course from 28th September till 3rd October 2022. Click here for list.
GUJCET 2022 Final Merit List has been released through online mode. Click here for list.
GUJCET 2022 Counselling Registration has been extended till 31st July 2022. Click here to register.
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) is the body to conduct GUJCET counselling 2022. The seat allotment process can be done by the authority during counselling.
The counselling is carried out through the online mode. Candidates have to fill their choice online within stipulated time period by the ACPC.
The counselling registration has been started separately for engineering and for Pharmacy course. The candidates those names appear in the merit list are eligible for the counselling.
The admission allotment letter is provided after the seat allotted to the candidates.
GUJCET Counselling Dates 2022
Here in the table we have given the official dates for Engineering and Pharmacy counselling:
For Degree Engineering:
|Online registration & submission of filled registration form with necessary documents at Help Centres||31st May 2022|
|Last date for counselling registration||31st July 2022|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||12th August 2022|
|Choice filling for mock round||12th to 21st August 2022|
|Mock round result||24th August 2022|
|Final merit list display||24th August 2022|
|Filling & alteration of choices for actual admission- Round 1||24th to 28th August 2022|
|1st round allotment list||1st September 2022|
|Display of vacancy – Round 1||10th September 2022|
|Merit List for JEE||15th September 2022|
|Filling & alteration of choices for actual admission- Round 2||20th to 25th September 2022|
|2nd round allotment list||28th September 2022|
|Online deposition||28th September to 3rd October 2022|
|Display of vacancy – after Round 2||7th October 2022|
For Degree/ Diploma Pharmacy
Candidates can check the complete counselling schedule for Degree/ Diploma Pharmacy in this section:
|Online Registration & submission of filled Registration form with necessary documents at Help Centers||1st June to 10th August 2022|
|Provisional Merit List||20th August 2022|
|Finalization of Seat Matrix||20th August 2022|
|Choice Filling for Mock Round||20th August to 6th September 2022|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||9th September 2022|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for actual Admission: Round-1||9th to 12th September 2022|
|Declaration of First Allotment List||15th September 2022|
|Commencement of academic term||19th September 2022|
|Online deposition of fees & generation of admission letter||15th to 19th September 2022|
|Display of vacancy after round-1||21st September 2022|
|Merit List of JEE Main/ NEET UG||–|
GUJCET Counselling Procedure 2022
The GUJCET counselling 2022 comprised of the following steps:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates have to register on the ACPC website for participating in the online counselling.
- The candidate those register online is only eligible for the counselling rounds.
- After registration, the ACPC has released the merit list for eligible candidates.
Step 2: Online filling of form and Confirmation of Registration
- After declaration of merit, the choice filling has been started online.
- Candidates are advised to fill maximum number of choices available to increase the chances of admission.
- Candidates can fill the choices only in the scheduled time period. After that no candidate will be allowed for it.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- After choice filling for actual round, ACPC allot admission on basis of merit and choices filled by candidate.
- If candidate wants to confirm admission, he/she needs to pay token fee through designated bank branches or online payment.
- It is compulsory to get admission slip on line after paying token fee to confirm the admission allotted.
Step 4: Document Verification & Reporting
- Candidates have to verify their original documents which is asked by the admission authority.
- The document process has take placen for the candidates those have allotted the seats.
- After document verification, candidates have to report the allotted institution for completing the admission formalities.
GUJCET Admission 2022
The admission to engineering and pharmacy courses will be offered through merit list prepared by the admission authority.
All the management seats are filled by the management of the respective Professional Educational College or Institution.
Management seats are provided on the basis of inter-se merit list of the candidates those names appear in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee.
If you have any query regarding GUJCET 2022 Counselling, you can ask us by leaving your queries in below given comment box